• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

User Name...What it means?

Re: User Name...What it means?

persistant, had to spell it wrong to get the intended e-mail I wanted, and just use if for almost all my log ins, and 7500 was a business goal I had at the time I created it.

My initials and the year I was born.

Mine represents a mindset for my craft. My customers come from all walks of life and have varied personal requirements when it comes to field concealment. My ultimate goal is to help each client find their Ghillie Zen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wonder what lowlight is for? </div></div>

To keep us in our cages!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wonder what lowlight is for? </div></div>

Being the dork that I am, this was the first thing that came to my mind....

lowlight1copy.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wonder what lowlight is for? </div></div>

lowlight1copy.jpg
</div></div>

Dude, don't forget the goatee and the Lady Gaga playing on his iPod!!!

Wannabullet, Actually has nothing to do with shooting or firearms.

Has to do with my affliction for Bass fishing and my love of Bullet Bass boats.

At the time I joined I wanted a Bullet bass boat so bad I could taste it.

I signed on to the Hide back in 2002, and last year 2010 I bought my first BUllet Bass boat. haha

It was worth the wait.

Also have been wanting an AR in 6.5 Grendel for a long long time and just got one of those.

Regards

Being my shooting skills are not that good.

Mine comes from the tag on my Harley. It's so badass that when folks would look it over at shows I would say "THATS MISTER HOG TO YOU" thus mrhog

My name is Russ and a .257 roberts was my first rifle and has since become my favorite number

in2b8u - medical term for endotracheal intubation, what i did for a living.

From GI Joe......Ghillen Zen got it right.

Has to do with where i went to school...Texas A&M University Galveston Campus. We call ourselves Sea Aggies

i should've looked first:

Lowlight

webster's dictionary:
Definition of LOWLIGHT
: a particularly bad or unpleasant event, detail, or part

from wikipedia, Lowlight from GI joe:
Low-Light is one of the sneakiest members of the Joe Team. He can move through foliage and in the dead of night virtually undetected. He can maintain his position and be still for hours. It doesn't matter what advantage the enemy has, when the sun goes down and you can't even see two inches from you, that is when you know that the darkness is where Low-Light truly reigns. Low-Light's superb sniper skill enables him to pick off his targets in even the lowest of illumination affordable. He prefers to maintain his own night-vision equipment. He actually made his own innovations in image-intensification, mostly self-taught, and even holds two patents from his efforts.

In stark contrast to his present-day rep, his childhood was not an easy one. The dark has given him near endless nightmares. He feared the creatures of the dark and loud noises startle him. His father often takes him on hunting trips to accustom him to his phobias. An unfortunate incident, if you could call it that, on one trip separated the two and Low-Light was forced to fend for himself for several weeks. When authorities finally found him, he has changed. He used to be afraid of the bogeyman, we think he has become one himself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i should've looked first:

Lowlight

webster's dictionary:
Definition of LOWLIGHT
: a particularly bad or unpleasant event, detail, or part

from wikipedia, Lowlight from GI joe:
Low-Light is one of the sneakiest members of the Joe Team. He can move through foliage and in the dead of night virtually undetected. He can maintain his position and be still for hours. It doesn't matter what advantage the enemy has, when the sun goes down and you can't even see two inches from you, that is when you know that the darkness is where Low-Light truly reigns. Low-Light's superb sniper skill enables him to pick off his targets in even the lowest of illumination affordable. He prefers to maintain his own night-vision equipment. He actually made his own innovations in image-intensification, mostly self-taught, and even holds two patents from his efforts.

In stark contrast to his present-day rep, his childhood was not an easy one. The dark has given him near endless nightmares. He feared the creatures of the dark and loud noises startle him. His father often takes him on hunting trips to accustom him to his phobias. An unfortunate incident, if you could call it that, on one trip separated the two and Low-Light was forced to fend for himself for several weeks. When authorities finally found him, he has changed. He used to be afraid of the bogeyman, we think he has become one himself.
</div></div>

That is 2 cool!!

<<< Short for halligan bar, one of two things I take with me when exiting a fire engine or truck. The other thing is a flat head axe the two together make "Truckie's Irons". The theory is that two firemen; one with a halligan and the other with a flat head can break into or out of just about anything...and I do mean BREAK! (A retired FD chief once said "Firemen can tear up an anvil with a loaf of light bread") I love that shit!

From Wikipedia:

A Halligan bar (also called a Halligan tool or Hallagan, and is often referred to as a Hooligan Tool in various British and Australian fire services) is a special forcible entry tool commonly used by firefighters and law enforcement.[1] It was designed by and named after Hugh Halligan, a First Deputy Fire Chief in the New York City Fire Department, in 1948. While the tool was developed by a Deputy Chief of the New York City Fire Department, the department did not initially purchase it because of a perceived conflict of interest in buying from a member of the department.[2] The City of Boston Fire Department was the first major customer of the tool, purchasing one for every fire company in their city. The tool was popular enough that members of New York ladder companies went out and bought it with their own money until the department ultimately decided to purchase the tool

<<<<<-----Pretty cut and dried, with the caveat that the 883 part is no longer (and hasn't been for a while) true.

<span style="font-style: italic">Sobrbiker106"strokersoftail</span> is too long to type and I've been on all the forums I visit as sobrbiker883 for too many years to change it.

I was in the 1ST Infantry Division, D btry, 1-5 FA and I could not come up with a clever screen name.

Being an LE Sniper is something I love! Teaching Snipers is something I love even more!

Sniper1* = Sniper - One - Asterisk (Ass to risk)

Love The Hide! Only thing is I don't get enough work done!

I live in a town called Sunnyside, Scott is my first name.
Most people think that in Washington it rains all the time, not so, I live in the Central region and we get around 10" of precipitation a year, and lots of Sun.
SScott

LEO's have different designations over the radios.For example Detectives are called David Units, SWAT officers are called Zebra Units, since I am a SWAT officer and am waiting to go to sniper school ZEBRA 308

Well...... mine is simple.

KY - for my state
I like to shoot a lot soooo SHOOTER
And my caliber of choice has always been 338 Lapua.

There you have it!

Username, obvious. Former username, JarheadNY, also obvious.

mine comes from the ancient art of knocking the bottom out of a vagina

My initials and model designation of the car I'm trying to get back on the road.

64' 356C
IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1215.jpg

Hopefully I'll get the motor back in soon and then it's just a little brake work...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghillie Zen</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TOP PREDATOR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i wonder what lowlight is for? </div></div>

lowlight1copy.jpg
</div></div>

OOoooooo its life size

My name-----

Teppo Jutsa- The Art of the Rifle (martial arts)

Teppo-Ka- is the student of Teppo Jutsa thus I am the student of the art of the rifle

Formally Ponchhair...loved the show CHiPs...

Current name, my last name is Pirtle...childhood nickname =Ninja Pirtle