• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

User Name...What it means?

Re: User Name...What it means?

From the ancient greek, decidacus, one who determines anothers fate...

From the even more ancient aramaic, decidium fuckoffacus, one who determines anothers fate and blasts anothers mom in the face with a load after culminating in her ass

Mine was grabbed from sales info lying next to computer when I registered. Not very original. Just using whats at hand.

Started turning gray when I was 19,I was white headed by 27 thought snowtop was better than opposum Blonde.

Sherman is actually what I named my jeep. Exhaust header broke on it a while ago and I drove it for a while before I could afford to fix it. When it ran it sounded like a tank, so I nicknamed him Sherman
smile.gif

I'm from Texas and my last name is Hutchison, but everybody calls me Hutch.

Do ya really want to know?

The OLD marines will.

cowboy = given nick name in military, 1978 year god decided the world was ready for me

JCFD = Joseph City Fire District, my employer.
2201 = my department ID #

Been using this name since my cousin and I started Blackops_1 and Blackops_2 when were young. We used them for video games(socom II) I've used it ever since. Only thing i'm not Blackops_2 under is Xbox gamertag. Bastards don't allow the underscore in names.

Everything else chances are you see a Blackops_2 thats me. Games, forums, email... it's me
laugh.gif

First initial+last name--I use the same userid pretty much everywhere so my stunning lack of creativity is pretty obvious...

Mine goes back to when I first started on the WWW. The firat time I tried to pick a handle it seemed that all the ones I tried were taken. I used to race mountain bikes, XTR is the Shimano racing groupo, tried it and it worked, so I've been using it as a handle on the web since the mid 1990s.

i'm so blistering fast on the bolt.....i've been known to rip them off every so often.....
MVC-015F-6.jpg

When I was a teenager bow hunting I missed a doe at 20 yards. All I could see was her head and I missed just high right between the ears. I did however stick my arrow into a small tree that was about an inch wide. So my dad and his friends started calling me bullseye

mine has always made me smile, my friend use to call me it after i caught on fire and a bunch of other unlucky things happen to me

Bone was a nickname back in the day. other is a b-day. All I could come up with.

crazy.gif