• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

JBW3

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
322496383.jpg

Alright guys, you have waited long enough, and I can't take the question anymore, "Will USO ever make the MST-100 again?"

YES! We will make them again....but there are a few things that I need to make clear to everyone;

1. This is the biggest, so I will do this as #1, the price is going to be $2750. You may already say, hell they’re already $2500, yes, and they were for several years. This scope is so laborious to make, and material costs have gone up significantly since 1999. Labor rates have also climbed quite a bit, so $2750 is the price.

2. We are starting on them immediately, but it will take about 6 months to make all of the parts, so don't think you will see your scope before the 1st of the year.

3. We are going to require a 50% deposit, 1st come, first serve.

4. You can have a custom serial number, but we will have to make sure it hasn't been used in the past before we agree to the number. If not, the scopes will start at number 3500 and go up from there.

5. They will be marked like the have been in the past, "USMC SNIPER" engraved on the turret along with the serial number.

6. There will be NO MST-150's!

7. Please contact the office for a quote/order form, or if you would like to use a credit card. 714-582-1956, or email to [email protected].

I think that is about it, let me know if you have any questions, please be patient as I do not receive email notification for PM's here on the Hide anymore.
Thanks,
John III

Re: ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

Is there a time limit in which to get the deposit in?

Shawn,
Still undecided on the mounts, looking for feedback as well.

Emilio,
No time limit, but don't get caught having to wait. Like I said above, the sooner you get the deposit in, the sooner you will get your scope.
John III

I would like to see mounts to go with the scopes as well too.

I just put in my order, with my wife looking over my shoulder saying her Christmas present better be real good this year
grin.gif
. Now the waiting. Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC Grunt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would like to see mounts to go with the scopes as well too. </div></div>

They had some as of last week.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jayjaytuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how many are gonna be made on this last run? </div></div>

I also would like to know how many will be made?

grin.gif
I got the 1st 3 on order... Guess im the 1st to get mine.. Gonna ba a long wait but who the hell cares..

Oh Shit! I am in trouble now.. As a few have stated it looks like ramen and peanut butter for me for a while! Expect some $$$ soon USO. Email on the way!

Here we go again..... call George and get another rifle built

It looks like I will be into my pockets pretty deep on this, I just called McMillan yesterday to have them do a change to my HTG I have on order. USO, I will need the mounts as well. I am going to attempt a full spec build! $$$$ but I don't think anything else will scratch the itch.

I just put my deposit in so the rest of you guys are free to place an order I have mine locked in.

Come on guys, you all asked for these things, put your money where your mouth is, LOL.

We are taking orders, get your deposit in.
John III

I called yesterday, I'll be ordering mine in about 3 weeks once I get my college classes out of the way.

Can't wait.

Mike

decisions decisions...

i found myself stopping at a few pawn shops yesterday looking for a 6 digit serial number action so i could justifiy buying one of these beauties!
crazy.gif

What are the appropriate rings and base?

I know the base is 30 moa but what manufacturer?

I ordered mine a few weeks ago with the mount/rings together. I might even be able to pay for it all if I stop buying stuff that says Heckler & Koch on it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: g3ninfinite</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if only these could be outfited with mil/mil </div></div>

John III,

Any chance they can be?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">if only these could be outfited with mil/mil </div></div>

Sorry guys, these are as they have been produced since day one.
John III

ok before i take the plunge on this I have a few questions.

Im going to be doing and xm-3 type rifle. everything will be the same save for the barrel brand which will be switched to bartlein 2.99 bore like LL's gladius.

will this scope/ring/base combo have enough elevation to get me to 1k with the 18.5 inch barrel?

Can we eliminate Sniper on the side but leave the USMC intact. I spent my time as a rifleman/0311.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: g3ninfinite</div><div class="ubbcode-body">will this scope/ring/base combo have enough elevation to get me to 1k with the 18.5 inch barrel? </div></div>

This brings and interesting question. Will these be cammed for M852, M118LR or something else? Or can we specify?

i really wish the the scope tube design was kept the same with some mil m40 knobs.
I really like how low that scope can get on the 700

Lastly do you guys know if this scope with its intended ring/base combo will have issues with an oversized bolt handle.

im contemplating keeping the barrel and action in spec but switching to the a1-3 stock but adding a bolt release and oversized knob. so i might scrap my xm-3 build

One UP grade , I would like , and I think it would be Possible , is , say from 400 or 500 , have a detent/click for the 50yds split , so you could say dial , 750 yds for instance .
NO extra marks or numbers need be ou ton it to up set any pureists .

Later Chris

Man, I need to start selling stuff if I want to get stuff like this....bike...no, rifle...uh, welllll...no way, man does NOT sell his guns!
Damn.."JAMES, there is NOT enough raman at teh commissary for you to eat to be able to build an M40A1, so forget it, and NO you can't have it for your birthday tomorrow either!"
Jeeeez!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
One UP grade , I would like , and I think it would be Possible , is , say from 400 or 500 , have a detent/click for the 50yds split , so you could say dial , 750 yds for instance .
NO extra marks or numbers need be ou ton it to up set any pureists .

Later Chris </div></div>

You guys have to remember the PURPOSE of these scopes and WHY many of us want them. It's for a SPEC build. There are BETTER choices for optics out there at this price. I don't want BETTER. I want THE SAME as the rifle I was issued and drug across the world and back. I don't want it to work SIMILAR to the rifle I was trained on. I want it to be the SAME.

If I didn't I would just order a SN-3 with whatever options I wanted.

The only thing I requested was a custom serial, but since it was probably already taken (according to Jeff) I just told them to send me whatever.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
You guys have to remember the PURPOSE of these scopes and WHY many of us want them. It's for a SPEC build. There are BETTER choices for optics out there at this price. I don't want BETTER. I want THE SAME as the rifle I was issued and drug across the world and back. I don't want it to work SIMILAR to the rifle I was trained on. I want it to be the SAME.

If I didn't I would just order a SN-3 with whatever options I wanted.</div></div>

Amen, Brother!