• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

Re: ***USO MST-100's, LAST RUN!!!***

Not sure of current availability of the MST-100, but I do have an original Unertl 10x USMC Sniper. If you are interested please respond for contact info.

I am very interested.... Thanks for your reply..

I picked up mine from the PO today...she's a beaut, slight ding on here but I don't think I am going to worry about it, the rifle is a shooter.

MST-100001.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DS.2026</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ... slight ding on here but I don't think I am going to worry about it....
</div></div>

There is supposed to be staking mark near the objective, if that's what you are seeing?

Congrats on the new baby!...

Bill

I had the same ding question to Jeff who quickly explained it's intended purpose.

Congrats on your new scope, you will really like it. BTW getting a zero is not all that difficult..

merlinn

Thanks guys, Jeff had to explain the "ding" to me as well...I am pretty pleased with the whole package.

this is just depressing. i had about half of the money saved up to order one of these and my wife droped the bomb shell on me a few months ago. Needless to say that money has since furnished a babys room. i managed to save up enough for an ar upper but some day hopefully i can find one of these beautiful works of art.

Congrats on the scopes everybody.... you rat basterds.

If it means anything Viper...in my times of watchin', there have been numerous MST's posted for sale off and on. If you cannot get one now, one will show up here for sale eventually. I would put money on it. And I'm not selling mine! Jeff.

Thanks for the pep talk Jeff. I think ill name my son John Unertl or work some variation there of in to his name, to remind me of what could have been. J/K

Viper I have a MST-100 and I would say that you got the better deal. The scope rocks but having a son will be most rewarding.

I know, im really starting to get exited about it. he'll be my first child and i cant wait till he's old enough to start shooting. i kid about getting a baby instead of a 100 but i thank god everyday the first one was a boy.

Yeah Viper...a FUN TIME is about to unfold! My 16 mo old little girl has been the best thing to happen in my entire life!

10x6bfp.jpg

Let the games begin!

Anyone have one of the correct mount for the MST100. I sold my mint government version years ago.

thanks

mark

Hi, I'm looking for one MST-100 or Unertl. If anyone would sell one to me, I'll be happy.
smile.gif

why are the MSTs soo much more than the other 10x

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because they are a pain in the ass to make!
John III </div></div>
Yeah...USO has a hard time cramming that much awesomeness into a scope.

(My MST-100 rocks)

haha i like that answer!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: agent-smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JBW#3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because they are a pain in the ass to make!
John III </div></div>
Yeah...USO has a hard time cramming that much awesomeness into a scope.

(My MST-100 rocks) </div></div>

I also would buy one if anyone needs cash more than awsomeness...

wish i would have bought more than 1 of these scopes back then. looking to buy another if anyone knows where to get one.

Looking for the mount if anybody knows where to get one.

Item Id=250821203022

There's one for sale on ebay right now. Fella is kind of proud of his glass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Item Id=250821203022

There's one for sale on ebay right now. Fella is kind of proud of his glass. </div></div>

"I had no intention of selling this"

Bullshit. Looks like someone trying to make a quick 2gs. I hope no one pays him that.

I think he's got it priced at way over market value. MST-100's have been going on ebay for $3500-3600 over the last couple of months, except for a T-coded one that went last week for $2800. I don't think it will sell at his asking price.

You can't figure out who it is selling that scope? I'm sure he's on this site. IMO a little over priced

I got one - thanks John. Now I have (or will have) 2!

I also got one ordered the other day from USO. Little bit of a wait but worth it.

Hi John ,

Are you making a run of M40A1 scope mounts for them as well , as I need a set .

Cheers Chris

Hey John I ordered the mst 100 last week was wondering if you fad anymore of the mounts left?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FLHX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't figure out who it is selling that scope? I'm sure he's on this site. IMO a little over priced </div></div>

he is

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hink</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...9740&back=1

It's back up. Same seller, but a reduced price from the last auction. Probably justified the lower price since it's now been mounted. </div></div>

Way too much in my opinion. If it were a REAL Unertl then I can see paying that money. But I think the highest I have seen USO MST-100 go for is $3k and that happened on here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neal455</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a left handed m40A1 with mst-100 but need a left handed scope base thats correct, is there such a thing ? </div></div>

No such thing here all M40a1's were right handed.