• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

USPS Spying on Us, on Here Most Likely

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    Read this article:

https://news.yahoo.com/the-postal-s...s-americans-social-media-posts-160022919.html

Figured you wanna know.

Looking for anti government sentiment, planned protests, that sort of shit. Low hanging fruit. People upset with the current situation, not happy with Emperor Biden and all his royal edicts.

As you can figure, they're FAR more interested in us than they were the shit stains that were burning the country down last year in the name of fag shit, fake race problems and hooker's rights.

This isn't their job and it isn't what we pay them to do.

Stasi shit is Stasi shit, militarized state police, political crimes, civilian enemies of the state... So if we're free then so was E. Germany and USSR --they did all the same shit in the name of justice. I don't know, I just have a harder time lying to myself I guess and call it like I see it.

So like the bossman on here said time and again, don't skyline yourself or exercise your 1A Rights by speaking your mind or truth to power --fucking sad it's gone this far.

Read this article:

https://news.yahoo.com/the-postal-s...s-americans-social-media-posts-160022919.html

Figured you wanna know.

Looking for anti government sentiment, planned protests, that sort of shit. Low hanging fruit. People upset with the current situation, not happy with Emperor Biden and all his royal edicts.

As you can figure, they're FAR more interested in us than they were the shit stains that were burning the country down last year in the name of fag shit, fake race problems and hooker's rights.

This isn't their job and it isn't what we pay them to do.

Stasi shit is Stasi shit, militarized state police, political crimes, civilian enemies of the state... So if we're free then so was E. Germany and USSR --they did all the same shit in the name of justice. I don't know, I just have a harder time lying to myself I guess and call it like I see it.

So like the bossman on here said time and again, don't skyline yourself or exercise your 1A Rights by speaking your mind or truth to power --fucking sad it's gone this far.
    They can’t even deliver Mail worth a shit 🙈

The actual postal carriers themselves, the ones at the bottom of the rung, probably are not interested in any of this B.S.
    It's all the higher ups and the "special" employees.

Generally the actual delivery carriers are too busy hating their job, their supervisors, amazon customers and such to have much time left to worry about dissidents.

Last edited:
    Don't worry, they're just inspecting your mail because you lick the envelop with your Covid19 infested tongue and investigating whether you've been a good servant and gotten you vaccinations.

I've had a pair of binoculars in the USPS mail system for over a month.
    Just showed up yesterday from 11/23/20.
    713E4968-3986-4C25-B7CE-9C8AF83DFE72.jpeg

This is nothing more than a tool of the deep state that get what they want done but in unorthodox channels. Not the NSA, FBI, CIA, DHS, etc.. nobody would think to look at the damn post office. That's it.

This is nothing more than a tool of the deep state that get what they want done but in unorthodox channels. Not the NSA, FBI, CIA, DHS, etc.. nobody would think to look at the damn post office. That's it.
    hahaha, those guns and ammo magazines and judicial watch mailers every week might have tipped them off.

• Haha
    Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Post office has always been a tool of the surveillance state- always. And fairly open about but once again though it happened in plain sight it was a “conspiracy “ until boomers read about it in a news article.

That's gotta be some type of record!
    No, that ain't the record and it actually isn't owned by USPS either, it's the UK.

The record was a Boxing Day party invitation sent Nov. 29, 1919 and arrived in 2008, 89 years later. Sorta like how the ATF handles paper Form4's and 1's!

I can't find the USPS record quickly, but I do know it's many years as well.

Post office has always been a tool of the surveillance state- always. And fairly open about but once again though it happened in plain sight it was a “conspiracy “ until boomers read about it in a news article.
    So Postal Inspectors are tasked with enforcing a specific set of 200 laws that particularly pertain to the "safety, integrity and trust in the postal system". That's it. It's pretty specific if you ask me. It's what has everyone scratching their heads.

There's more to the story obviously, just nobody has figured it out yet.

If theyre dumb enough to waste their time watching me theyre too stupid to worry about.

Good call OP. My guess is they have files on all of us. :eek:

i still have a fb account because that is where family posts pictures.

That was the last reason I had before I deleted mine, but I could just email or MMS the pictures just as easy, but without zuck and company perving out to them, getting tracked, or anyone trying to Face ID my photos.