• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

USPS Sucks

Re: USPS Sucks

It's funny that he slings all this mud about USPS, then drags your name, not your company name but you specifically into this mess and now once he has a spotlight on him is not coming back to comment on his actions and poor choice of words.

I didnt have a problem with his rant until he started dragging someone who has always provided excellent service to me, into the debacle. The same shit storm that he created about the USPS when to me it sounds like once it hit his country, they lost it.

Why drag others into the dirt? It's not needed. We dont even have proof that USPS messed up. Tony, what you thought was a tracking number was actually a confirmation number. So to me and others it appears you're not really sure what your talking about. And you want me to pay Kasey what you owe him for the bipod? Because I called you out? That is funny. And no, I wont pay for you to get something, We have enough of that going on in this country already.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338$</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's funny that he slings all this mud about USPS, then drags your name, not your company name but you specifically into this mess and now once he has a spotlight on him is not coming back to comment on his actions and poor choice of words.

I didnt have a problem with his rant until he started dragging someone who has always provided excellent service to me, into the debacle. The same shit storm that he created about the USPS when to me it sounds like once it hit his country, they lost it.

Why drag others into the dirt? It's not needed. We dont even have proof that USPS messed up. Tony, what you thought was a tracking number was actually a confirmation number. So to me and others it appears you're not really sure what your talking about. And you want me to pay Kasey what you owe him for the bipod? Because I called you out? That is funny. And no, I wont pay for you to get something, We have enough of that going on in this country already.

</div></div>

Ohhhh....FACEPALM

Ok I you obvously want to keep this thread alive so

1. If you read all of "MY" post not once have I blamed Kasey or his company for the delay.

2.You chose to accuse me of slander and I challenged you to show me where in any of my post I had done that, and I was prepared to put my money where my mouth is and make a donation to charity if you could.

3. I never asked you

to pay for my goods just make a similar donation to charity.

4. I have already said I will pay for the goods as and when they arrive.

5. I am asked to name someone who looked after my back. Sorry but hell will freeze over before I let that person be villified for being a friend. If they choose to respond thats up to them.

Now you can eiither draw a line under this or you can continue to villify me for voicing an opinion which a lot agreed with and some dont (That USPS Sucks)

Personally I am done with it and this is positively my last post on the matter.

To Lowlight: I apologise as this thread has now gone completely out of it's original context and turned into a character assasination post .

Just an observation, it has been 9 days since Ferryman has shared a "rant" about how USPS Sucks.

Am I to conclude that by us giving him a refund we have made USPS Suck less?

I'm so confused.....

USPS is pretty good, unless something goes wrong, then it goes really wrong. Also USPS used to be a lot cheaper than UPS/Fedex that's no longer true.

UPS is the latest one on my crap list though. It seems they are pulling a new trick. Lets say you order something and the UPS system says the expected delivery is friday. Even if that package arrives in your city/hub on tuesday, they won't attempt to deliver it until Friday, it will just sit in there for 3 days. This never used to happen every once and awhile I'd get packages early, but lately I've had it happen to several packages that arrive 2-3 days before the "expected delivery date" but UPS won't attempt a delivery until then.

One would think it would be a lot more hassle trying to keep track of what packages that have arrived in the hub are supposed to be delivered and what ones are supposed to sit around.

As for Kasey, I think USPS was already at maximum suck-age before the Atlas was out, so you are off the hook!
smile.gif

Todd, what you are describing, is standard practice here in Canuckia.

For all carriers. We haven't found one yet, that doesn't "hold" the item till the last minute. Heck of a way of inspiring you to purchase costlier/faster service, isn't it?

Yeah that's true, I had not thought of that angle. It seems a new development here (at least locally) I know up until a year or so ago if the tracking showed it came in a day or two "early" they would attempt to delivery it early. Obviously if it came in at 2pm they wouldn't deliver it that day, but they would attempt the next day.

I suppose next UPS and Fedex will make their "ground" service take 5-10 days no matter where the package is going to even if it's the same city.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kasey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just an observation, it has been 9 days since Ferryman has shared a "rant" about how USPS Sucks.

Am I to conclude that by us giving him a refund we have made USPS Suck less?

I'm so confused..... </div></div>

He also doesnt seem to understand the fact that you no longer want his business. If and when the bipod shows up he needs to send it back to you. I wouldn't want someone dragging me thru all of this AND keeping my product. How will you ever know if he gets it and never pays up?

To many loose ends. This is a sketchy situation.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ToddM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">USPS is pretty good, unless something goes wrong, then it goes really wrong. Also USPS used to be a lot cheaper than UPS/Fedex that's no longer true.

UPS is the latest one on my crap list though. It seems they are pulling a new trick. Lets say you order something and the UPS system says the expected delivery is friday. Even if that package arrives in your city/hub on tuesday, they won't attempt to deliver it until Friday, it will just sit in there for 3 days. This never used to happen every once and awhile I'd get packages early, but lately I've had it happen to several packages that arrive 2-3 days before the "expected delivery date" but UPS won't attempt a delivery until then.

One would think it would be a lot more hassle trying to keep track of what packages that have arrived in the hub are supposed to be delivered and what ones are supposed to sit around.

As for Kasey, I think USPS was already at maximum suck-age before the Atlas was out, so you are off the hook!
smile.gif
</div></div>

You know you can call the hub have them hold it and go get it? If the package matters that much to you, drive down and get it a couple days quicker. I've done it many times.

Interesting, I'm not in a huge rush for things usually so it doesn't really chap my hide, but it does seem kinda lame they let it sit around for 2-3 days in my home town before delivering it.

I haven't tried that in awhile but I'm pretty sure in the past I've been told that if a delivery attempt had not been made (and you had the magical "exception notice number") you could not request the package be held for pickup. I've tried to do that in the past with things that arrived say at 8am at UPS, too late to make that days delivery, and pick it up after work and was refused for that reason. Could just be my local hub doesn't want to mess with it, or they may be more open to it now, I haven't tried that in a couple years.

I might have to try that later today just to see if they are open to it for future reference.