• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Utah Hiders?

Utah Shootouts Beginning Rifle Clinic
April 13, 2013
North Springs Shooting Range, Price, Ut.
$25 includes the $7 daily range fee.
10:00 to 11:00 am class room, range time till you run out of ammo. Bring at least 50 rounds.
Bring any rifle, sights system and any other equipment you have.

This is a beginner class. Any body else can come to demonstrate their equipment and or help out.
Any questions just ask,
Clint

"Five states—New York, Colorado, Mississippi, Utah and Wyoming—have enacted seven new laws tightening restrictions on guns ...."

Huh? Tightening gun laws in Utah? Whats up with that? Because the Gov vetoed a half baked constitutional carry law?

I'm a Hide member in WA state, but have family in Ogden I visit once a year. I'm interested in bringing some of my rifles out to UT some time to do some long range shooting. I'll check in later once I get some plans set in motion.

I'm up in Bountiful, and willing to travel to shoot. Let me know if something good is happening.

Hey guys. I have been on here for a while but have never noticed this thread.

I am an RO at the Wahsatch Shooters Association in Kaysville. Since we only have a 100 yard range, I thought that it maybe it would be fun to hold a precision/tactical 22 match there sometime when the weather gets a little nicer. Feel free to send me a PM with your email address and I will keep you informed of a date and time.

Thanks,

Kirk

Last edited:
Another Wahsatch Shooters Association RO from Layton here. I'm interested in more long range shooting opportunities and improving reloading skills.

Anyone know a guy buy the name Cory who works at the Gun Vault in South Jordan?
Says he's a member of the hide.

I ran into him last night at the Gun Vault and we talked for a while about the tactical courses around here.
Wouldn't mind tracking him down to talk some more.

Highland here. Usually shoot long range in the hills up around Strawberry (with my dad who lives in Heber). Would love to hit the North Springs Shooting Range with you Clint, if you're still doing that!

I live in California, but have roots in Utah. I was just there 2 days ago. Went to the Y. My dad is from bountiful and my family has a place in Park city. I'd love to hook up and shoot sometime!

Hi guys, I'm from Seattle and will be in Provo next week visiting family, who I would like to take shooting for some long range.

Anyone know of a good site I could drive to up one of the canyons? I'm probably not going to have any time to scout. Also they are not shooters, and so won't go back after I leave, so if you have a good suggestion you certainly won't blow it. You can PM if you want to keep it private.

Seems pretty dead here. I just moved to Utah from TX. I'm up near Tremonton. Any recommendations for shooting spots up here where I can setup my steel? Wouldn't mind meeting up and shooting either.

Thanks,

Seems pretty dead here. I just moved to Utah from TX. I'm up near Tremonton. Any recommendations for shooting spots up here where I can setup my steel? Wouldn't mind meeting up and shooting either.

Thanks,

Up your way, on the west side of I-15 in Perry, is the 3-mile range. They are starting to get a nice collection of steel targets all the way out to 1000 yards.
http://www.perrycity.org/three-mile-creek-gun-range.htm