• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UTAH STATE SNIPER SHOOT - Sept 11, some pics

Re: UTAH STATE SNIPER SHOOT - Sept 11, 2010

32nd place
(plenty of room for improvment)

Rem.700 243win.
LAR Grizzly AR-15 223
LAR Grizzly Win Mag 45ACP

Chris H. (asst. RO 100yrd)
LAR Manufacturing/Grizzly Firearms

If anyone has any pics, send them to Clint or to me so that I can get them on the new site at http://sniper.jasonsvault.com. The site is about ready to go live and I'd love to get some more pics up there.

I shot a AI 300 Win Mag
LWRC M4A4
XDM .40

3rd Place, Even a blind squirrel gets an acorn occasionally
Rifle Tubb 6XC current barrel Schneider with Nightforce 8X32 MLR
Carbine POF 223 with Burris AR 332
Pistol Glock 17

John

Until Clint gets things up.....

5th place.

Surgeon 591 short action,Krieger MTU 1:8.5 barrel, AICS stock and NF 5.5-22x50 w/ NP-R1 reticle built by Chris Matthews of Longshot Rifles in 6.5x47 Lapua shooting a 130 Berger VLD.

Rock River CAR A2 with TA47-2 2x ACOG.

Ed Brown 5" Special Forces in 45 acp

Alan

Zac M. (Asst. RO 100yd)
10th Place

Rem 700 Custom .308 w/ NF 5.5-22x50 Scope & Mc A-5 Stock.
L.A.R. OPS-4 Operator RH Side Charge .223 w/ ML2 Comp.
Glock 17

First, thanks Clint and your family for the great day of shooting and good dinner, your hard work really paid off! I enjoyed the COF (especially truck and hostage steel). Things were well run, very good work by the RO's and exceptional sportsmanship was shown by the participants. I was really impressed by the prizes and the sponsors, it was fantastic and inspiring to see that sort of support for our sport here in Utah, I really hope we can keep interest going and provide enough shooter interest. Whoever put out the word and did the leg work to get that much sponsorship really deserves genuine thanks and respect from the participants.

I came away from this event with more things to work on in my shooting skill set (especially carbine), stronger friendships and lots of new friends. It was really good to make everyone's acquaintance and I hope to visit a few shoots in Arizona and Nevada when I have the chance!

---------------------------------
18th Place -Christian S UT 173 (asst RO on 100yard)
Rifle- Sako TRG-22 .308 - badger rail & rings, Leupold Mark 4 6.5 - 20 x 50mm LR/T M1 TMR + harris bipod & quickcuff sling.
Carbine- Noveske 18" SPR upper .223 with POF GenIII lower, UBR stock, Geissele High Speed NM Two Stage Trigger, ACOG NSN
Pistol- Dan Wesson Pointman 7 1911. .45acp

Re: UTAH STATE SNIPER SHOOT - Sept 11, 2010- SCORES-

What a great shoot!!!
First thanks to Leo,Bob,Stacy,Alan,Zach m.
Chris H.,Christian,Keven,Stan,for giving a helping hand.
Clint and his family for letting us help and for all the terrific food.
Clint and I were kinda worried about how it would al turn out but with all the great help we got it really could not have turned out better!!!
Second Thanks to THE GUYS AT NORTH SPRINGS RANGE for letting us shoot the place up!!!Thanks to all the great sponsors for the genorous prize table!!! I know clint has already listed them but I need to give a little shout out also. Thanks to U.S. OPTICS!, L.A.R.MFG.,P.O.F.-USA,IMPULSE TARGETS,HIGH DESERT TACTICAL,SPECIALIZED DYNAMICS,PHANTOM FINISHING,AND THE GUY HOW BUILT THE WINNING RIFLE(MINE) ROGER BURCH FROM ROGERS RIFLE IN SLC and many many more!!
Also a big thanks to all the shooters how came out without them this would'nt have been so fun and chalenging...
I hope I did'nt forget anyone....
Thnaks again to P.O.F-USA for my prize...Sorry Zach but I already have one of yours..ha.ha.

Robert A. 1st. place
Rem 700 builder- Roger Burch. Short action, 6.5x284 30" 1-8.5tw. kreiger barrel w/ken farrell 20 moa base, nightforce varminter 5.5-22x56. jewell trigger,.H.S a-5 stock,
Load- 142 sierra's.norma brase in front of 50 grains of 4831 s.c.
carbine- colt hbar match lower 16" rock river upper
pistol-sig 40 cal

USSS 9/11/10 video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vagE8O9vSU

ALSO:

Sponsors:
Please help me get a list of all the sponsors that gave to the prize table. There were only a few pictures on the video.

T-Shirts and Hoodies:
Have people wanting more t shirts and hoodies. Am putting an order together. $15 per t shirt. $25 per hoodie (sweat shirt). These must be paid for in advance. Mail me check or money order with which item, size and color.

Also if you want it shipped to you, find out what shipping cost is from Salt Lake City and add that to the price.

It will probably take at least 3 weeks to get every bodies order in and get them printed.

Thanks, Clint

P.S. Thanks for all the kind words.

Clint thanks for putting on a great shoot and thanks again to all the sponsors.
Looking forward to doing it again next year.

Cheers,
DM

Any one care to post a pic of the target used and a course of fire ?? Unless of course its G12-A-1 Classified .

Looks like FUN was had by ALL .

( if I missed it in a different post ,sorry . Hit me with a link . )

Check out the vid he posted, the 100 yard target is in the beginning.

A few pics I took off the video
DSC00106.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

DSC00115.jpg

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

Don't have any idea. The only thing I have is the video that Roberts kid took with my camera. It took a week to remember how to get some pics up the the hide.