• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Va Gun Confiscation Looming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, the Capitol police have already said that they will not enforce the carry prohibition against the legislators. They are "above" the law.

Just curious; would it be possible for the groups of people that know each other to do this?

Each person pairs off with another. Person A gives his or her sidearm to person B for safekeeping.

Person A goes into the capitol building to lobby their legislator. After they finish talking with their legislator, they go back outside to Person B and retrieve their sidearm.

Person B gives his or her sidearm to Person A for safekeeping. It is now Person B's turn to go inside to lobby their legislator.

This has the effect of complying with the law but able to be armed at least on the capitol grounds. At the same time, everyone will be able to see their legislator.

Obviously safe practices and professional gun handling would have to be observed.

Yes, I know it sounds like a crazy idea but I've never been accused of thinking inside of the box.

Reactions: TACC
Fill this out guys, all who live in Va!

Last edited:
I appreciate that brother, the faster the better!
Here is the corrected link, apparently VCDL needed to fix it.

I wish luck to the VCDL. Good luck keeping that group contained.
This is not something to contain. This needs to spread like a wildfire east coast to west coast until all America (even California) is American again and the constitution is restored to its place as law of the land. The other side already took their gloves off and you want us to tie a hand behind our back?

Attachments

• 7C1FAB85-4133-4F06-9AD9-20C51F898468.gif
    7C1FAB85-4133-4F06-9AD9-20C51F898468.gif
    62.8 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Blutroop
This is not something to contain. This needs to spread like a wildfire east coast to west coast until all America (even California) is American again and the constitution is restored to its place as law of the land. The other side already took their gloves off and you want us to tie a hand behind our back?

gettyimages-102171427.jpg

Virginia is still a red State.....don't be scared of the left progressives...even if their perched above ...March on, and be proud to be a Virginian....if bullets fly (staged or provoked) do you want to be at home under a rock glad you avoided a stampede? This is about constitutional rights....you were born with them....think clearly, and don't let the fear of others infect you! We are in such large numbers they are scared...... legislators have taken the bribe, and now must perform their task....we were warned these days would arrive when real men signed that document in 1776....you must keep your focus on that......the whole country is watching us!! Let's show them that Patriotism is in our veins! We have been a silent majority for a long, long time.......we were busy working, paying taxes, raising our children, and being good productive citizens.....We have the moral high ground! To those of you in other states....it's coming for you....this mechanism in play is Globalism...... Constitutions always cockblocked the unionizing of countries....they have all been modified to interact with surrounding countries under the guise of trade interaction.....No, America is not going to be the same no matter the direction that sways.....embrace the rollercoaster ride of life, and stop worrying about your pension plans and dental coverage for a minute..... I also have lots to lose....we all do......but no one will suffer as much as our children.... because we won't be giving them an honerable example to reflect back on and say something like....."yeah, but my Dad was in Richmond on that day the Constitution died....right at the Capitol Hill. Where was your dad?"

2nd Amendment Sanctuary status going to court .

If true what could be the hold up on sanctuary cities?...
Has been years since those have been declared.

R

Something to ponder:
I'd like to believe when the chips are all down and the time comes for LEO to take sides
our/your faith is justified.
I still can't help but think, who exactly is enforcing the anti-2nd laws already?
We all know the states.
I have these conversations with local LEO.
Strangely the "FOID" game/card is just accepted as the rule.
A thinly veiled registration.
Time will tell.

R

Time will tell, but history is pretty unequivocal that people who wear uniforms, in general, will follow orders even when those orders completely offend their consciences and they know them to be immoral or wrong. We are social creatures who need to belong and we seek validation in our tribe and fear all others (however we define that). This is no small compulsion.

As illegal and/or immoral orders roll downhill from senior to subordinate they are assisted by the very attributes and traits we lionize and aspire towards in our LEOs/soldiers. Courage, duty, commitment, and honor are perverted into excuses to do that which we know to be wrong. Instead of supreme virtues those with power twist them into hollow excuses to become an agent of evil. Courage in the face of an enemy is probably a lot easier to muster than courage in the face of a superior whom you respect and whose orders you have sworn to follow. This is why basically good people have committed so many atrocities without protest. Happens over and over and it will happen again.

Time will tell, but history is pretty unequivocal that people who wear uniforms, in general, will follow orders even when those orders completely offend their consciences and they know them to be immoral or wrong. We are social creatures who need to belong and we seek validation in our tribe and fear all others (however we define that). This is no small compulsion.

As illegal and/or immoral orders roll downhill from senior to subordinate they are assisted by the very attributes and traits we lionize and aspire towards in our LEOs/soldiers. Courage, duty, commitment, and honor are perverted into excuses to do that which we know to be wrong. Instead of supreme virtues those with power twist them into hollow excuses to become an agent of evil. Courage in the face of an enemy is probably a lot easier to muster than courage in the face of a superior whom you respect and whose orders you have sworn to follow. This is why basically good people have committed so many atrocities without protest. Happens over and over and it will happen again.
The SS were some of the best soldiers marching to the worst drum. Be prepared for the same happening again.

BTW: One of the VA 'democrats' who push hard for infringements on Constitutional rights, Dan Helmer, is a younger Army vet. Can someone find out what he did while serving?

Would not surprise me the least if he was among those who denied fire support to SF operations under heavy attack or put political correctness over operational readiness. There have been many in our armed forces who 'served' the enemy more than US.

Last edited:
@Fig

My LE oath was to the Constitution first, then the state, then the municipality.

Just for what its worth.
I pray it’s never tested, and if it is I pray for your strength and courage when the time comes to choose being true to your oath and becoming an outlaw, or following orders and maintaining your position.

The SS were some of the best soldiers marching to the worst drum. Be prepared for the same happening again.
Maybe specifically, but not true generally according to Von Manstein‘s book and a couple of others written after the war. He said they sucked because they were populated by fanatics who took dumb risks and sacrificed themselves needlessly. I don’t remember his exact words, but essentially he thought they were more trouble than they were worth because they had such high casualty rates and they soaked up so many replacement soldiers that would be more effective if placed in a normal Wehrmacht unit. You got to be SS and got more training not because you were better, but because you were the most fervent and maybe served as a child in “Hitler’s Boy Scouts”. Von Manstein was no hero, and was convicted of war crimes, but he was also not card carrying member of the Nazi Party.

The Death’s Head units are another story entirely. Given the choice I’d much rather fight a fanatic than a sober, professional soldier.

Maybe specifically, but not true generally according to Von Manstein‘s book and a couple of others written after the war. He said they sucked because they were populated by fanatics who took dumb risks and sacrificed themselves needlessly. I don’t remember his exact words, but essentially he thought they were more trouble than they were worth because they had such high casualty rates and they soaked up so many replacement soldiers that would be more effective if placed in a normal Wehrmacht unit. You got to be SS and got more training not because you were better, but because you were the most fervent and maybe served as a child in “Hitler’s Boy Scouts”. Von Manstein was no hero, and was convicted of war crimes, but he was also not card carrying member of the Nazi Party.

The Death’s Head units are another story entirely. Given the choice I’d much rather fight a fanatic than a sober, professional soldier.
Given the choice I’d much rather fight a fanatic than a sober, professional soldier.

Agree. Maybe I should have looked for a better example that tyrants will always find willing, and often very effective, executioners for their dystopian ideologies.

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC
I'm not calling anyone a bad apple. I'm just stating facts and what history is pretty unequivocal about. As someone who has received their fair share of orders I am under no illusions that it's always black and white, cut and dry, or that very real virtues and very real duties do not ever come into conflict. They do. Monday morning it's easy to call the right play, and I'm not doing that. I'm just telling you that if the bet is between a man disobeying orders and following his conscience, or that he follows orders and disobeys his conscience, the first of those is a fools bet, because history is clear that it isn't a coin toss. Choosing to disobey orders is far more rare. I seem to remember also swearing to follow the orders of the officers duly appointed over me. So there is another conflict within the same oath...

I am the last guy to throw a rock I can assure you.

Ouch. I don't know what kinda women you run around with but mine ride horses, dirt bikes and carry guns.
What I’m saying is a women thinks and reacts on emotion. They have things that they are better at than men! Making decisions for a man is not one of them. I have good wife! But she don’t lead in this household! I’m no better than her, but my job is leading and making the final decisions. Women that are trying to make unlawful gun laws cause their sceered. Fuck em!

Status
Not open for further replies.