• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Vector 21/Nomad Field Firing Solutions Full Deployment Kit

CoryT

Gunsite Rangemaster
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 5, 2004
    Paulden, AZ
    www.gunsite.com
    I have one full deployment kit available. The complete kit has a Vector 21 12k binocular laser range finder and a Trimble Nomad rugged handheld computer with the latest version of Field Firing Solutions packed in a hard transit case with all the accessories. These accessories include;

Soft field cases for the Vector and the Nomad
    Objective protective covers and ARD covers for the Vector
    BE-10TX 10 power enhancers for the Vector
    Kestrel 4500NV pocket weather station
    PVS-14 adapter for the Vector
    TACT-3 non magnetic tripod system
    Manual and field reference card for Vector operations
    Charger with international kit for the Trimble Nomad
    PC data cable with trigger to connect the Nomad to the Vector data port

With the Nomad/FFS/Vector combination, a single press of the cable button delivers a ballistic solution along with the grid coordinates of the target. The Nomad has an internal high precision GPS, WiFi, BT and a camera. FFS is delivered on a microSD card so it can be moved between devices. A 9 pin serial boot is installed for use of the standard 9 pin Vector data cable, which can also be used with a PC and the free software for data mapping/surveying downloadable from the Safran Vectronix site. Install OziExplorer on the Nomad and you have a handheld mapping GPS that can import/export target locations/FFP's to Field Firing Solutions.

Complete kit price - $14750 plus shipping and insurance.
    IMG_0530.JPG

Are you considering trades toward this kit? Have some PVS-27's in stock that might look nice on your shelf...

That particular kit is long gone. I can make you up something if you like, but I've got a 27 already. Several Vector units are still available, I'm not sure how many transit cases are left, if any. We can always make up a custom Pelican case.

I have a full deployment kit myself...don't have the Nomad or the FFS though to make it complete. What do those components cost?

I can make you an SD card for FFS for $250. The computers are best acquired via EBay, where you can find them for between $400 and $900. Look for a Trimble Nomad 1050 or a Nautiz X8

Reactions: Eliteuas
    I can make you an SD card for FFS for $250. The computers are best acquired via EBay, where you can find them for between $400 and $900. Look for a Trimble Nomad 1050 or a Nautiz X8
    Hi, CoryT. Last year you were offering FFS on SD cards for $250.

Is this still available?

I just acquired a Nomad 1050, and a couple Getac PS336. Will the SD card work on both of these handhelds?

Thank you.

I can do that, I'm teaching back to back classes, so it may take me a week or so to get time to build a card.

I can do that, I'm teaching back to back classes, so it may take me a week or so to get time to build a card.
    I can wait. Please let me know when you require payment. To be clear, the SD card will work in both the Getac PS336 and the Trimble 1050? Thank you

As long as the Getac has WM on it, or Windows Handheld 8.x you should be fine. I'll make it a microSD card with adapter so you can put it in either machine.

As long as the Getac has WM on it, or Windows Handheld 8.x you should be fine. I'll make it a microSD card with adapter so you can put it in either machine.
    Thank you. I will wait for your reply here. Or you can pm me. Thank you

I will not be using the Getac afterall. It is used, and seems to require a password to access the home screen.

I will only be using the Trimble 1050.

Thank you

Hello, CoryT:

I will not be using the Getac afterall. It is used, and seems to require a password to access the home screen.

I will only be using the Trimble 1050.

Thank you