• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video from inside of Uvalde school released

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
And I don't think it will change your opinion of the LE involved, only reinforces it. Pretty disgusting.

Im no hero but I do believe, with no pension or family or the usual "I want to go home at the end of my shift" as my main focus, I would have gone into Animal Mother mode and said 'Fuck all you assholes' and couldn't get down that hallway fast enough and shoot that fucker.

Here's a more complete, unedited video:

Last edited:
Literally washing his hands from the blood of the innocent
1657658651505.jpg

30 cops in a hallway armed to their teeth and not 1 was willing to take a bullet for those kids.
It’s a little worse than that, 30 cops in a hallway and none checked to see if the door was even locked for almost a hour and a half, it was of course unlocked. Then of course there was the cop who had him dead to rights in his rifle sight before he even got to the front door but didn’t fire, all of this combined only leaves two choices, it was intentional or these were 30 of the dumbest spineless cops known to mankind, take your pick there isn’t a third possibility to choose from.

It’s a little worse than that, 30 cops in a hallway and none checked to see if the door was even locked for almost a hour and a half, it was of course unlocked. Then of course there was the cop who had him dead to rights in his rifle sight before he even got to the front door but didn’t fire, all of this combined only leaves two choices, it was intentional or these were 30 of the dumbest spineless cops known to mankind, take your pick there isn’t a third possibility to choose from.

Why would they?

Miss and get in trouble

Get shot and they might not make it home to their fat wife

Just stand around and do nothing, come home, have dinner, rinse and repeat till pension, still get free coffee and the fudd shops too.

It’s worse seeing they had at least 2 shields.

Reactions: geek65
I propose that every LEO submit to the same training than the alpha group.

If you can’t take one to the chest and fight back the resign. Go be a bylaw and write tickets for the HOA for unkempt lawn.

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Long guns on the scene at 9 minutes and it took over an hour?

How do those individuals (note I didnt say men) live with themselves.

Reactions: geek65
That 'entry' at 803 in the video.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

*cant breathe*

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

And then I said, lets all go down the middle of a hallway in a single file line.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Did you see that one fat fuck come running back like a bitch and duck around the corner and frantically check himself for any injuries? Like 'I didn't sign up for this.'
Absolutely, and tactical Teddy with his Glock pulled up to his chest flagging everyone standing around him. This video makes me sick. They should all be prosecuted, although we know they won’t. They should also never be allowed to be a cop again, but again, we know they will.

A fucking hour and fourteen minutes from the time they entered the hall to the time they entered the room.
Well, in a fairness, the shooter was armed with an assault rifle with high capacity 'clips' and ammunition meant to kill LE officers.

I don't believe I've seen such cowardice in my life. I'm not the most heroic person in the world, but I've pulled kids out of pools while the lifeguards just sat there, rushed onto railroad tracks to pull people out of mangled cars and even climbed onto train cars and pulled people out.

The least these trained professionals could do is to do something.

Like I tell my kids, do something, even if it's wrong.

Absolutely, and tactical Teddy with his Glock pulled up to his chest flagging everyone standing around him. This video makes me sick. They should all be prosecuted, although we know they won’t. They should also never be allowed to be a cop again, but again, we know they will.
He kept checking the back of his head looking for any blood. I bet he asked his wife for days, 'Are you sure there's nothing there?'

Reactions: Concrete shooter
Loved the tactic of opening the doors at both ends of the hall and everyone is in the crossfire aiming at each other. The level of potential force at their disposal was so overwhelming, all the tactical gear in the world and zero plan, command, or balls to save helpless children. I get the initial fight/flight response but dozens standing around for over an hour that couldn't work up the nerve ...... it's a little hard to comprehend

Last edited:
I don't believe I've seen such cowardice in my life. I'm not the most heroic person in the world, but I've pulled kids out of pools while the lifeguards just sat there, rushed onto railroad tracks to pull people out of mangled cars and even climbed onto train cars and pulled people out.

The least these trained professionals could do is to do something.

Like I tell my kids, do something, even if it's wrong.
Damn right. Go left, go right. I don't care. Do something.

I have a pretty long commute to work... the "bonus" aspect of that is you witness some pretty heinous car wrecks. I've stopped to render aid at several, a handful with children involved.

One that comes immediately to mind was a woman with 2 kids in the car. Car flipped and landed upside down on a fence. Thankfully they were all belted in and injuries were survivable. Hung around until EMS arrived. State trooper took my info, said he would call me if he needed anything and told me I could go.

I always manage to stay dead calm while I'm on scene... But I usually have to pull over a few miles down the road and let myself lose it for a couple minutes.

There have been some bad ones that fucked with my shit for a while afterwards. But I can't feature not stopping to help another human being. I'm certain gunfire adds another element to the dynamic. But I couldn't imagine standing in a hallway doing nothing while that went on.

Mike

Don't know how you can get up and go to work the next day.

Dont know how you can look the relatives of those kids in the face ever again knowing you will never know if you could have saved some of them

Shields, armor, rifles, overwhelming numerical advantage and firepower.
What else could they have possibly wanted before stepping in to stop the slaughter of innocent children?

Were they honestly just waiting for him to get tired of killing kids or run out of ammo?

Shields, armor, rifles, overwhelming numerical advantage and firepower.
What else could they have possibly wanted before stepping in to stop the slaughter of innocent children?

Were they honestly just waiting for him to get tired of killing kids or run out of ammo?
Probably waiting for the shooter to run out of ammo and kill himself.

Hopefully this is the same crew they send to come take all our guns someday.
I’m fairly certain that Biden plans on using F-15s and Nukes.... because even that retard knows that 75 million gun owners are not going to run out of ammo before they run out of gun confiscators.

I’m fairly certain that Biden plans on using F-15s and Nukes.... because even that retard knows that 75 million gun owners are not going to run out of ammo before they run out of gun confiscators.
just keep the kids in the house

Reactions: MadDuner
Don't know how you can get up and go to work the next day.

Dont know how you can look the relatives of those kids in the face ever again knowing you will never know if you could have saved some of them
The element I knew that aspired to become cops wouldn't have any problem doing anything you mentioned. They were shameless chickenshits long before they were cops.

they listened to him killing kids (ostensibly) and did nothing. horrible.
the runner? he will never live that down.
I counted 20+ shots after a swarm were onsight.

Negligent Homicide for all those present (5+ counts at least)
I'd even go for manslaughter.

We already know they have no morals, but any one of them (and this goes for the whole pool party that shows up over the 1 hour) who doesn't resign is disgrace is a coward unfit to be police or even a citizen of the US.

Reactions: mikeinfwa
That kid in the hallway at the beginning of the video when that fucking asshole enters the school...

Can't imagine what he will think when he sees this. I only watched small bits of it, but that was really hard to watch for numerous reasons.

Hopefully this is the same crew they send to come take all our guns someday.
They are the same crew. Thats why they haven't tried yet.

The best they can do right now is mill in the hall and put your name on the list and talk about you.

Train and arm more teachers.
Texas has laws that says they can.

I say they should.

Reactions: Makarios031
1657658651505-jpg.7910836

We wouldn't want to catch Covid.

I would otherwise say those fuckers are a waste of air and space but they hindered and prevented the rescue of kids being murdered. They need to answer for that.

Last edited: