• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Video of the shooting of our girl in DC

Funny how the left isn't calling for his head after shooting an unarmed woman like they do after police shoot armed black guys
ZomboMeme 06012021162110.jpg

Unbelievable that fucker taking a shot with officers behind the people. Prayers to her family

Boy if they would of done that to the looters the stores would still be standing. The unequal justice that is enforced is in our Country is sickening to watch. Politics has veered our ship into the rocks as passengers I hope we don't drown.

It sucks that this happened, but try to look at this objectively.
They were trying to forcefully breach a barricaded door.
The window has been broken, they are breaking down the door.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
I fully support the march, I fully support non-violent protest.
That isn't what this was.
I understand how upset folks are, I fully believe that there was fraud on an unbelievable level. Who are we winning over with this?

Show this to everyone you know. This is indisputable evidence of just how corrupt mainstream media is. What we have here:
  1. Unarmed protesters forcing their way into the capitol doing what protesters are supposed to do; confronting the powerful
  2. A total lack of violence; notice how respectful they are of the police
Yet we will never see this on mainstream media. All you will hear of is riots, insurrection, coup. We will be told just how violent and out of control the protest was. All the BLM rioting, the madness in Seattle, and everything else all over the country this summer was permitted because it was politically useful and profitable for the establishment. The moment that our rulers in DC even felt the faintest hint of fear the shooting started.

IF this happened anywhere else on earth, US politicians and the media would be sanctimoniously calling for arresting everyone involved in this for the execution of a peaceful and unarmed protester. But because it happened here and was done to protect our owners in the Capital nothing at all will happen, this clip will never even make the local news.

Reactions: netranger6
It was at that point, that they knew they fucked up...

RIP our fellow Patriot and veteran Ashli Babbitt. She is our Crispus Attucks.

Those leftists with any resemblence of brains is probably feeling a wave of dread right now. After all, fallout does not come drifting down until long after the flash had dissipated.

I must admit I feel messed up over what transpired yesterday, and this lady being shot down. I support LEO, my best friend/brother who I am texting with while I post, is a Sgt. Watching this video makes me feel sick to my stomach.

One thing becomes painfully clear, after almost a year of the left assaulting us and burning down our cities, this was bound happen. Had Trump been the declared winner and the left did this, they would be hailing these people as heroes. If this were antifa-blm they would have set the place on fire and destroyed the paintings and statues. This morning, the media would be canonizing anyone killed as a martyr for democracy

Today many reasonable people have mixed feelings about yesterday. Most of our side are folks who have jobs, families and know some semblance of right and wrong. We were raised to respect the rule of law. To respect our venerated institutions of democracy.

We are however, fighting an enemy that cares nothing for the rule of law and despises most of what America stands for. They use minions with no jobs or public service jobs in leftist strongholds. They have no morals and will do anything to win.

Our side is busy panic buying and price gouging our fellow man. This is a good time to get ahead on that new truck or mortgage payment.

A070E9F5-DF2B-418B-9703-588C30108372.jpeg

In ways I don't disagree that yeah those people shouldn't have been in there and in ways I do. Our politicians are a protected class and as such have taken the opinion they are omnipotent. They need to be in fear of the people, not treated as gods and monarchs.

The media's narrative and bias is blatant. The opinions of their legions of useful idiots is blatant. The state has been waging a revolutionary war against us to return to full power over the people and they are winning. Wars are bloody, and several generations of indifference to their power grab has led us here.

More people are gonna die. We can not expect to preserve liberty by being peaceful and playing by the rules, those days are past. That said, they want us to do just as what happened yesterday becthey controll the narrative in the media and violence is what they need from us to be successful in our own debasement in society's "hearts and minds"

There is no right answer or wrong answer at this point, but we need to spend more time uniting and coming up with ideas instead of this infighting and chest pounding. We out number them, their actions are not valid of the constitution they wave around when its convenient. This is not the first time in history this has happen, and it will not be the last so long as we believe the myth that we need government in our lives.

Police have a hard choice that was just made easier.

There are sides now, no question about it; and the side of our newly elected government is for evil and domination. Police who think they are supporting either law or order by supporting that government are not a part of anybody's solutions. What we have just seen above proves all that needs to be proven about this new government. They want violence and disorder, and police who think they need to support that are no longer on the side of the electorate.

Anyone on that side is an enemy of the honest people in this country. Do with them as you believe should be done. It's still a free country, for maybe another few weeks, Maybe less.

Time to choose. Today. Be an honest cop, or be on one of the Left's goon squads. Your bosses are nothing but self deluding psychos. They are the ones who belong behind the bars, and if you stand behind them, so do you.

Time to take it all back.

Last edited:
:mad: I have to walk away from the keyboard for a while, fuck! :mad:
Yep, same here. Take a step back, re-evaluate, then move forward.
One last note, there still is a sitting president, in office and idiots are calling for impeachment and removal. 13 days left to fix this shit under his administration, lots of traitors to deal with, but sooner or later someone is going to dance for what they have done to our country. Time to think hard, really hard. Bless the hearts and minds of the strong that stay the path.

Reactions: mudpig
I think that was murder or at least manslaughter. Yes, she was trying to access a restricted area through a barricade. Still, there was no imminent threat. That officer needs EOF training. Where was the spray? Why not arrest, detain, or physically restrain? Push her back on her ass through the window... That was pretty bad...

Curious that the swat team members behind her with ARs did not feel she was a threat and need to shoot her. Just the coward with a badge on the other side of a barricaded door that was under ZERO threat. Murder, pure and simple.

Did you watch the video? He took a step forward, shifted left to acquire the target, and fired.
I watched a video yesterday and had not watched the video at the beginning of this thread. I based my thought on the other video and I was clearly wrong. I tender my apology to all.

I am deeply saddened by what I have seen over the past year and especially over the past few days. Never in my 65 years would I have imagined this great Republic would descend into the abyss of tribalism. Our elected officials have failed us and put their own self interests above those they represent. Their is little room or desire for consensus among the political class and the agenda being proposed by the left will only increase the polarzation. This a dark time for the Republic.

I must admit I feel messed up over what transpired yesterday, and this lady being shot down. I support LEO, my best friend/brother who I am texting with while I post, is a Sgt. Watching this video makes me feel sick to my stomach.

One thing becomes painfully clear, after almost a year of the left assaulting us and burning down our cities, this was bound happen. Had Trump been the declared winner and the left did this, they would be hailing these people as heroes. If this were antifa-blm they would have set the place on fire and destroyed the paintings and statues. This morning, the media would be canonizing anyone killed as a martyr for democracy

Today many reasonable people have mixed feelings about yesterday. Most of our side are folks who have jobs, families and know some semblance of right and wrong. We were raised to respect the rule of law. To respect our venerated institutions of democracy.

We are however, fighting an enemy that cares nothing for the rule of law and despises most of what America stands for. They use minions with no jobs or public service jobs in leftist strongholds. They have no morals and will do anything to win.

Our side is busy panic buying and price gouging our fellow man. This is a good time to get ahead on that new truck or mortgage payment.

View attachment 7522176
Have said for years that left wing women/bitches scare the hell out of me. They feel completely safe in their vicious rhetoric. Would not be sorry to see that all change.

Were those on duty police officers directly behind/ on the same side of the barricade as the woman?

However if the shooter had a right to be there and was in fear of bodily harm.....

Along with the destruction of property......

Should have been Lighting em all up all summer.

More fuel for the fire... look at the shooter, he appears to be a person of color.

Does this mean that looters can be shot without legal consequences now? A LOT of inquiring minds want to know.

Normally, when a police shoot happens, the officer is named, and they say he is under suspension pending review. What is his name?
Where has the suspension notice been posted? I just Googled "D.C. officer suspended", and they were all for other events.

Man it feels like tables are turned and people are upset.
Sad that anyone has to die, but maybe if we all drop our personal opinions and judge things the same way we would be able to come together

From what I have heard(not sure if true but supposedly came from dc detective), It was a secret service agent, Pence was close by and the way it was worded no warning before shooting(they might not have to give warning in a situation like this). Supposedly the feds stepped in and took over the investigation. If there is truth to this second hand information at this point I find it hard to go after the secret service officer. A big IF, the way I see it, if this was Trump and a BLM mob I believe we would be wondering why only one shot rang out. Everyone here understands what the secret service deals with more than most any group on the net. It is a sad situation regardless. Like I said this is second hand info and it might shed some light on the situation. Just like the officer events over the past couple of years its always best to practice some patience and see the story unfold. Prayers for the young woman and her family.

Reactions: Mastet blaster
But,
He shot a woman, not a big strong man,
He shot a veteran, one of thousands there,
She was white and in the building that actually belonged to her,
If the shooter was protecting Pence, back away from the door,
Go to your Safe Place.

From what I have heard(not sure if true but supposedly came from dc detective), It was a secret service agent, Pence was close by and the way it was worded no warning before shooting(they might not have to give warning in a situation like this). Supposedly the feds stepped in and took over the investigation. If there is truth to this second hand information at this point I find it hard to go after the secret service officer. A big IF, the way I see it, if this was Trump and a BLM mob I believe we would be wondering why only one shot rang out. Everyone here understands what the secret service deals with more than most any group on the net. It is a sad situation regardless. Like I said this is second hand info and it might shed some light on the situation. Just like the officer events over the past couple of years its always best to practice some patience and see the story unfold. Prayers for the young woman and her family.

Summary, He was a US Capitol Police officer (not Secret Service), and a pussy. He couldn't just push her back outside (she was precariously perched on a window frame, it would have been easy). His man card has been punched. I hope all of his children bear true to his line, and are equal disappointments.

I don't think I can accept that answer. Pence being close by still doesn't make her an imminent threat. Escalation of force is still appropriate. That guy just went from standing there to killing. Had she presented a weapon or even a menacing face, maybe that rapid escalation to lethal force could have made more sense, but as it was, it was a bad shoot.

Reactions: 79steeler
You got 4 windows to your house.
People are storming, trying to break in, breaking the glass.
You is there with your AR and a 30 round 'clip'.
Who would you shoot as they came through the window?
The Chubby Jesus, the Q-Viking, the Dork, or the little girl?
Who would you let in?
Which one is the trained veteran killer? :)

The DC police let them in.
The swat team ? followed them up the stairs.
Someone gets shot at the threshold to the 'Chamber'.

there was no call for him to shoot an unarmed veteran that weight half what he does. this shit has gone to far. if the shit hit the fan that bad pence should have been out of the building anyway. pence wasn’t evacuated bc there was no real threat.

Jesus Christ! Remember the drunk dude that was shooting birds out the window of the hotel
And the police shot him down on the hall when he was drunk crying and crawling??? Some of y'all were perfectly fine with that and every other police shooting. But when it's a woman or one of ours it's the opposite??
What happened to follow instructions?
Obey the law?
Just listen to orders?
Blue lives matter?
Play stupid games win stupid prizes?
Ives seen way worst shoots defended here and other forums. Funny how hypocritical people are

I don't think I can accept that answer. Pence being close by still doesn't make her an imminent threat. Escalation of force is still appropriate. That guy just went from standing there to killing. Had she presented a weapon or even a menacing face, maybe that rapid escalation to lethal force could have made more sense, but as it was, it was a bad shoot.

I agree. I don't care if Pence or Trump themselves were the one holding the gun. Unless there was credible evidence that she presented more of a threat than a 120lb unarmed woman trying to get through a barricaded doorway (say there was information that she was vested up with explosives) it was a bad shoot.

Not to mention the fact the tactical as fuck team behind her I assume could have taken care of her in a non-lethal fashion.

Wonder if the Capitol police and the tac team had comms.

It sucks that this happened, but try to look at this objectively.
They were trying to forcefully breach a barricaded door.
The window has been broken, they are breaking down the door.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
I fully support the march, I fully support non-violent protest.
That isn't what this was.
I understand how upset folks are, I fully believe that there was fraud on an unbelievable level. Who are we winning over with this?

This^

I want to condemn the shooter, but I can't.

You nailed it. This girl getting shot stopped the momentum of the protest. Nobody was fuckin' with that door anymore after this.

That said, a whole lot of other people should've gotten shot throughout 2020 too.

Prayers go out to the officer who fired as well as the girl who got shot. What a shitty situation.

This^

I want to condemn the shooter, but I can't.

You nailed it. This girl getting shot stopped the momentum of the protest. Nobody was fuckin' with that door anymore after this.

That said, a whole lot of other people should've gotten shot throughout 2020 too.

Prayers go out to the officer who fired as well as the girl who got shot. What a shitty situation.

Fuck him, prayers for the woman.