• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Hunting & Fishing Video! South texas doe hit in the neck!_added vids

Re: Video! South texas doe hit in the neck!

motivator76edb1d7595d2d29d880edcd0b.jpg

Wait! Hold on!

At what point did this story grow into a rifle getting run over a 3rd time? This is blasphemy! I would never run the same rifle over 3 times! Twice maybe, but not 3. Get your facts straight people!

laugh.gif

Just rolled in the office, and I already have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard....The PETA thing just pushed me over the edge....fucking brilliant!

All bow to CKA!!!

-Pat

Yeah, I had tears in my eyes too Pat, but probably not for the same reasons.

Bro, try a nice "ass" shot next time. Humble said it worked wonders for one uping them ninja bitches:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #009900">
...ARE YOU FUKIN SERIOUS ????</span>

</div></div>

had to bump it !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOmag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style="color: #009900">
...ARE YOU FUKIN SERIOUS ????</span>

</div></div>

had to bump it !!! </div></div>

again

I can make this go on for years if y'all keep bumping it lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can make this go on for years if y'all keep bumping it lol </div></div>

are you fukin' SERIOUS ????

Re: Video! South texas doe hit in the neck!_added vids

that video is fuck'n funny that guy should have taken a trip to the range to get a good zero. Both his misses hit in the same place....... Idiot

I watched the rabbit flipping like 10 times. But to answer your question Cougarman - No, Jeremy would not have hit the deer or the rabbit.

I have one bad day and I get all of this? Are you fuckin serious?
smirk.gif

Re: Video! South texas doe hit in the neck!_added

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juan Valdez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one bad day and I get all of this? Are you fuckin serious?
smirk.gif
</div></div>

ownedfmj-BP.jpg

Wow! It's been a while since I've checked in here, and there's some funny sheeaat in here! But JV, I can't join in on the fun. Becasue the moment I do, I'm gonna be the one missing. Karma's a bitch, you know!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juan Valdez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No,they were both on Friday. Piss off! </div></div>

are you fukin' serious?

Jeremy actually double-tapped his bolt gun on the one that wasn't videoed. No shit, don't ask me how.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeremy actually double-tapped his bolt gun on the one that wasn't videoed. No shit, don't ask me how. </div></div>

are you fukin' serious???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jeremy actually double-tapped his bolt gun on the one that wasn't videoed. No shit, don't ask me how. </div></div>

are you fukin' serious??? </div></div>

yeah he stuck 2 rounds down the case neck with a wadding in between

I thought Jeremy probably had too long of a break. I thought I would add this picture of a deer my wife shot in the neck, deer was facing head on at 350 yards. I don't know, she said it was simple. Just point and shoot.

lisasdoe001.jpg

nice man!

Jeremy gets a reprieve in the morning. He is meeting me at 0430 and I'm taking him to my lease to whack does.

Ya'll have to drink every time he misses.

Nice, make me have flashbacks to opening day here at just about quitting time. Guess ya could call it cheating almost.
Stepped it off later ended up 34paces, 168amax to the neck via the 308 5r making its debut in the woods.
Dropped very quick, quite devasting wound an even went back an hit the back after exiting the neck...was at a down angle.