• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Video - Zeiss Hensoldt on Sako TRG 260 Rem

Re: Video - Zeiss Hensoldt on Sako TRG 260 Rem

wow talk about going full bore, that is one helluva first setup. i have been shooting for years and still can't quite afford a setup like that. congrats brother.

Neat video. You should be proud, that's a top notch setup that most of us would kill for.

Nice video although I wish you had a version without the music so we could hear the shots and clangs better.

Well done, on the rifle, and the video!

Great job on the video!
&
Gotta love the TRG, I know I do!

I like the video and music. Very inspirational. No doubt...sweeeeet setup!

Very nice video, pretty nice set up too:). So What do you think of the set up?

definately swinging for the bleachers on that one. Excellent way to get things done absolutely correctly the first time. Good shooting!

You know that was a sweet ass video, but you shoot another. With a hot ass chick holding that Mother Fucker!!! You shoot one like that and it'd sell

Thanks for all of the comments! I am so glad you enjoyed the video and liked the build! Sniper's Hide was my main resource for information and direction. Thanks to all that provided valuable knowledge and experience.

I had not had an opportunity to handle a TRG before buying. I spent many hours weighing the advantages/disadvantages of a custom vs AI vs Sako vs Desert Tactical Arms. Kept doing more research and saving my money. I can honestly say I have no buyer's remorse, just a big grin!

The rifle is much more substantial and of higher quality than I had even imagined. It is more expensive than any other rifle I own but I believe it is a good value. The bolt is really sweet to operate and the Sako trigger is considerably better than my Giessele National Match trigger. The bipod is also very stable. The stock is easy to get comfortable behind. I do not think I will ever get rid of this rifle. It is really easy to shoot well and a lot of fun doing it!

The Hensoldt scope truly "disappears" more than any other scope I have used. I wear glasses and struggle with some scopes to maintain a good sight picture. The Hensoldt is very easy to obtain the image quickly, even at 16 power. The image quality is also something to behold. It feels substantial and should provide a lifetime of enjoyment.

Thanks again.

Thanks for posting the video! Awesome rig!

Great video! I also watched your NYC Marathon video, you have a serious hobby there! Congrats on your rig and thanks for sharing a great video.

That is one heck of a first LR rig there!

Most of us are in this game for a very long time before we work our way up to high dollar rigs like that. Great video too.

First Rate all around.