• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Virginia city votes overwhelmingly to arm teachers...Governor shits on the idea.

20 years ago I had numerous friends who's kids were students at Thurston High School when Kip Kinkel committed one of what has become a trend of shootings IMO. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thurston_High_School_shooting

My daughter attends Thurston High School now, while having a self defense gun free zone discussion with her the other day she said "I know, I see the bullet holes in the cafeteria every day"

At least they left the holes as a public safety reminder.

Gun free zones with what certainly appears to be an increasing mental instability amongst our youth is a very serious mistake. They keep blaming the gun when the vast majority of school shooters somewhere on the Autism spectrum and 95% of those shooters were taking prescribe pharmaceutical meds. Problem is they can't fix the mental health issue but the industry can make big revenue off the patients. I know too well as we also have a son with Autism Spectrum Disorder which is a widely varying "functional" level of Autism...…. like most the shooters.

I'm pretty well convinced that bullying of "not normal kids" within the schools triggers many of these shootings, or within the home which put Kinkel over the edge.

In situations you can't control you can only fight fire with superior fire IMO.

<End of rant>

“As a professor of neurology at Eastern Virginia Medical School — and, as I said, my wife is a teacher and I talk to a lot of other educators across the commonwealth of Virginia — I just don’t think it’s a good path to take, to say that we’re going to arm teachers; that’s my opinion,” Northam said.

funny...im a professor of Mechanical Engineering...and i talk to a lot of educators across the country...and i think its a great path to take, thats my opinion.

i HAAAATE when people justify their opion only with their profession....and nothing else.

"im XXXXXXX so you have to listen to what i say......i cant justify it rationally.....but im XXXXXXXX so my opinion means more than yours"......get fucked.

that same person who is qualified to carry a firearm, doesnt all of a sudden become unqualified with a firearm just because they step foot in a school....even if they arent fucking Rambo, at least they have a means to attempt to protect themselves.....much better than being a fish in a barrel.

funny...im a professor of Mechanical Engineering...and i talk to a lot of educators across the country...and i think its a great path to take, thats my opinion.

i HAAAATE when people justify their opion only with their profession....and nothing else.

"im XXXXXXX so you have to listen to what i say......i cant justify it rationally.....but im XXXXXXXX so my opinion means more than yours"......get fucked.

that same person who is qualified to carry a firearm, doesnt all of a sudden become unqualified with a firearm just because they step foot in a school....even if they arent fucking Rambo, at least they have a means to attempt to protect themselves.....much better than being a fish in a barrel.

Fortunately they did say they would use selected people and trained. I dont think Gov. douchebag can stop them.