• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Vortex Viper riflescope $50 mail-in rebate!!!

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

The Vortex Viper is already proving itself to be one of the great riflescope values available today. Great glass, reticles, mechanics, controls, fit, finish, and warranty have made for hundreds of satisfied customers.

Well, now it gets better! For every Viper riflescope you buy between now and December 31, get <span style="font-weight: bold">$50</span> cash back from Vortex!! This is <span style="font-weight: bold">per scope</span>, with <span style="font-weight: bold">no limit</span> per household or any fine print like that.

This is a seriously good deal, and IMO, further cements the Viper as the "Best in Class" in the $500 and under price point.

No need to do anything but order! I'll put the coupon in with your receipt for <span style="font-weight: bold">every</span> Viper riflescope purchased.

Thanks for your awesome support!

Scott

Re: Vortex Viper riflescope $50 mail-in rebate!!!

Even on the lower-priced models, Scott? So I'd end up with what amounts to a 1/6 discount on a 2-7x32? If so, that's a sweet deal.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harold Mayo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even on the lower-priced models, Scott? So I'd end up with what amounts to a 1/6 discount on a 2-7x32? If so, that's a sweet deal. </div></div>

Harold,

A Viper is a Viper is a Viper!
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harold Mayo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even on the lower-priced models, Scott? So I'd end up with what amounts to a 1/6 discount on a 2-7x32? If so, that's a sweet deal. </div></div>

Harold,

smile.gif
</div></div>

That is a sweet deal, been wanting to try one of those 2-7s... any recommendation on what the lowest set of 1" rings that will let the ocular clear the back of the base when mounted?

The OD of the eyepiece is about 40mm, so the offset is 7.3mm from bottom of tube to bottom of ocular, or just over 1/4 inch. The ocular will only touch if you have to slide the scope forward enough for your needs, on a low ring height. Any ring height 8mm or taller you are home free.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harold Mayo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even on the lower-priced models, Scott? So I'd end up with what amounts to a 1/6 discount on a 2-7x32? If so, that's a sweet deal. </div></div>

Harold,

smile.gif
</div></div>

That is a sweet deal, been wanting to try one of those 2-7s... any recommendation on what the lowest set of 1" rings that will let the ocular clear the back of the base when mounted?

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ratbert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That is a sweet deal, been wanting to try one of those 2-7s... </div></div>

Me too. I just ordered one with the C3 reticle from Scott this morning. Looking forward to getting my hands on it
smile.gif