• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walmart's Scarlet Letter and Vaccines

Did you not see where he had to order 450 caskets when in the previous he only had to order 50-60......is that not massive......and that's just for kids.......and one mortician.....

You are a joke. Talking to a wall would result in a better conversation......

Doc
Do you have a taxpayer funded, gov’t manipulated study falsely published in some bullshit peer reviewed propaganda journal to back that up?

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
Last edited:
Reactions: Doc68
Did you not see where he had to order 450 caskets when in the previous he only had to order 50-60......is that not massive......and that's just for kids.......and one mortician.....

You are a joke. Talking to a wall would result in a better conversation......

Here's the link.....your proof....and we all know kids aren't affected that much by the virus, so that leaves the "vaccine". You know thinking outside of the box and all.

Doc

That's not proof of a massive death count resultant from vaccination. You can keep calling me all the names you want but it does not strengthen your argument.

2019 715 per 100k

Attributed to covid 19, under 1% again not a massive amount. I'm looking for how many people took the vaccine, and died from a result of taking the vaccine.

Now I know prefixes and suffixes but i am not that great at math. Can some tell me is 16.8% less than 1%? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

First link

Key findings
Data from the National Vital Statistics System
  • Life expectancy for the U.S. population in 2020 was 77.0 years, a decrease of 1.8 years from 2019.
  • The age-adjusted death rate increased by 16.8% from 715.2 deaths per 100,000 standard population in 2019 to 835.4 in 2020.
second link

Deaths and Mortality

Print
Data are for the U.S.

• Number of deaths: 3,383,729
  • Death rate: 1,027.0 deaths per 100,000 population
Source: National Vital Statistics System – Mortality Data (2020) via CDC WONDER

Here is what 1% increase looks like looks like.

● The age-adjusted death rate increased 1.2% from 724.6 deaths per 100,000 standard population in 2014 to 733.1 in 2015.

Now I know prefixes and suffixes but i am not that great at math. Can some tell me is 16.8% less than 1%? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

First link

Key findings
Data from the National Vital Statistics System
  • Life expectancy for the U.S. population in 2020 was 77.0 years, a decrease of 1.8 years from 2019.
  • The age-adjusted death rate increased by 16.8% from 715.2 deaths per 100,000 standard population in 2019 to 835.4 in 2020.
second link

Deaths and Mortality

Print
Data are for the U.S.

• Number of deaths: 3,383,729
  • Death rate: 1,027.0 deaths per 100,000 population
Source: National Vital Statistics System – Mortality Data (2020) via CDC WONDER

Here is what 1% increase looks like looks like.

● The age-adjusted death rate increased 1.2% from 724.6 deaths per 100,000 standard population in 2014 to 733.1 in 2015.

In a previous post you stated 715 per 100k which is under 1%, that is literally what I quoted. Do you want embarrassed again Mr. 0.3 micron mask?

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
I copy pasted 715 for 2019 in the post you just quoted to, you see the 26 font, red, bold letter part of the post you just quoted? {rhetorical no need to answer}

Embarrassed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I quit talking about it when I realized you were stupid enough to believe a post 2019 study with no indication of how it was performed, that claimed N95 masks were that much better than the industry standard, and the manufacture testing indicates. With a virus ranging from .05 micron to .14 micron, and me not really giving two shits what some retard online thinks; it was a moot point anyway. So I dropped it.

It is economics. Employers pay for medical insurance. It is known that vaccinated people have fewer and shorter hospital stays, saving the employers from having their insurance rates rise. Add to that the short term disability, law suits from people (employees and customers) claiming they caught it there... and you see how much potential cost there is for unvaccinated employees. Like any work policy, if you do not like it, work elsewhere.
This didn’t age too well. Fuck you. Boot licker.

I copy pasted 715 for 2019 in the post you just quoted to, you see the 26 font, red, bold letter part of the post you just quoted? {rhetorical no need to answer}

Embarrassed. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I quit talking about it when I realized you were stupid enough to believe a post 2019 study with no indication of how it was performed, that claimed N95 masks were that much better than the industry standard, and the manufacture testing indicates. With a virus ranging from .05 micron to .14 micron, and me not really giving two shits what some retard online thinks; it was a moot point anyway. So I dropped it.

I assumed you were referencing covid 19 mortality as I didn't click on the links you provided hence the under 1%.

When looking at a John's Hopkins study it is slightly over 1%.

Bahaha the study I posted wasn't from 2019, now you're a liar or as previously displayed in the mask thread; incapable of understanding what is written. You stopped arguing because you were wrong as usual.

This is fun, please keep making yourself look incompetent.

Assumed, didn't you say that was a sign of having a low IQ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Didn't read past "I assumed." No need wasting time with retards who think they are intellectuals.

Assumed, didn't you say that was a sign of having a low IQ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Didn't read past "I assumed." No need wasting time with retards who think they are intellectuals.

At least I know I can read. Being called a retard by the likes of you is a compliment. Again, you do what for a living?

But keep on posting, no need wasting time on liars.

This is very much worth viewing, at lest the first few minutes. Full-on confession by MEP of EU: "The cat is out of the bag".

Lately I've noticed lots of folks asked about vaccination status waffle a bit before answering. If "yes," they seem ashamed. I suspect the "nos" are lying.