• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walmart's Scarlet Letter and Vaccines

Statistically hydroxychkoroquine is not safer nor does it provide the same level of protection.

the therapies your discussing don’t do anything to keep you from getting the virus and the long term damage to your body being on high levels of antibiotics would be devastating.

if you are not is a major risk category. And you don’t have a preexisting condition obesity, diabetes, heart issues, lung issues high doses of vitamins, exercise even now engaging in a cardio vascular routine to strengthen your lungs is unbelievably beneficial in fighting this type of illness.

people seem surprise and outraged by governmental over reach. Laws, statutes they all start people people are selfish Dicks. Had people actually taken personal responsibility and recognized this for what it was a highly contagious virus with a significantly higher mortality rate than the standard flu None of these draconian measures would be justified.

but you can have a water well full of poison and the people of the town can be notified and shown the poison and 20% of the people will still come back and say me and my family have been drinking from that well for years and ain’t no one gonna tell me I have to stop now. Well I believe in an individuals right to die a slow horrible death. When it changes is when that fools response endangers my family due their their foolishness.

it’s like I don’t care if an individual foolishly plays around with a loaded weapon that will eventually shoot himself because of their mishandling of the fire arm. But I do care if that fool is in a place where he can launch a round that hits my family.

You from NY? Because makes sense if so.

Did you have this same outrage with every flu season? Or all the other pandemics (and there have been a few)?

Guess what, you need to grow the fuck up, I’m not responsible for your family, I’m not your mommy, if YOU are scared about the flu/wuhan flu/ than get the shot, wear a full bio hazard suit for all I care, or become a shut in, that’s YOUR call.

Just as if YOU are paranoid over getting shot, carry yourself, wear armor every day, or never leave your sad cookie cutter little house.

What you DONT get to do is fuck with me and mine due to your mental issues and absent of logic paranoias.

I remember saying this to the karens before we called them karens, if you are so risk adverse that think the wuhan flu is bad for your health, how on earth to you quantify fucking with strangers?

You from NY? Because makes sense if so.

Did you have this same outrage with every flu season? Or all the other pandemics (and there have been a few)?

Guess what, you need to grow the fuck up, I’m not responsible for your family, I’m not your mommy, if YOU are scared about the flu/wuhan flu/ than get the shot, wear a full bio hazard suit for all I care, or become a shut in, that’s YOUR call.

Just as if YOU are paranoid over getting shot, carry yourself, wear armor every day, or never leave your sad cookie cutter little house.

What you DONT get to do is fuck with me and mine due to your mental issues and absent of logic paranoias.

I remember saying this to the karens before we called them karens, if you are so risk adverse that think the wuhan flu is bad for your health, how on earth to you quantify fucking with strangers?
Weird projection you have there

I’m not scared of getting the corona virus
However statistically you are at a significantly higher rate of hospitalization or death than the typical seasonal flu. Significantly higher.

I take relatively good care of my self and am not in a high risk group. I am however around many high risk people so just like the seasonal flu I take precautions to protect them. Same reason I carry a firearm and have first aid kits and fire extinguishers.

the interesting thing over the last 12-18 months is a group of people going hey this is a potentially dangerous situation that has a high likelihood of over whelming our hospital systems which means people with unrelated issues will die for no reason but the lack of resources. Like an automobile accident where someone needs a vent and there is no vent because a bunch of Covid patients are in them.

so a group of people say hey if we take these simple precautions early we can minimize if not entirely avoid the spikes that will over whelm our system.

mans instead of people going yea this is basic stuff let’s do that, they took the position of you aren’t going to tell me what to do. So that same group of people goes hey if we don’t the government is going to take a harsh knee jerk type response and put us all through some shit that’s going to cause violent swings in every market and they said so be it bring it on it’s my right.

well congrats self fulfilling prophecy at its finest

Statistically hydroxychkoroquine is not safer nor does it provide the same level of protection.

the therapies your discussing don’t do anything to keep you from getting the virus and the long term damage to your body being on high levels of antibiotics would be devastating.

if you are not is a major risk category. And you don’t have a preexisting condition obesity, diabetes, heart issues, lung issues high doses of vitamins, exercise even now engaging in a cardio vascular routine to strengthen your lungs is unbelievably beneficial in fighting this type of illness.

people seem surprise and outraged by governmental over reach. Laws, statutes they all start people people are selfish Dicks. Had people actually taken personal responsibility and recognized this for what it was a highly contagious virus with a significantly higher mortality rate than the standard flu None of these draconian measures would be justified.

but you can have a water well full of poison and the people of the town can be notified and shown the poison and 20% of the people will still come back and say me and my family have been drinking from that well for years and ain’t no one gonna tell me I have to stop now. Well I believe in an individuals right to die a slow horrible death. When it changes is when that fools response endangers my family due their their foolishness.

it’s like I don’t care if an individual foolishly plays around with a loaded weapon that will eventually shoot himself because of their mishandling of the fire arm. But I do care if that fool is in a place where he can launch a round that hits my family.
4005D269-B658-4D66-9701-E18505A3487F.gif

Many countries did complete lock downs. Go ahead and list the ones that are any better off. Then get your ass on a plane and get there.

However statistically you are at a significantly higher rate of hospitalization or death than the typical seasonal flu. Significantly higher.

I take relatively good care of my self and am not in a high risk group. I am however around many high risk people so just like the seasonal flu I take precautions to protect them. Same reason I carry a firearm and have first aid kits and fire extinguishers.

the interesting thing over the last 12-18 months is a group of people going hey this is a potentially dangerous situation that has a high likelihood of over whelming our hospital systems which means people with unrelated issues will die for no reason but the lack of resources. Like an automobile accident where someone needs a vent and there is no vent because a bunch of Covid patients are in them.

so a group of people say hey if we take these simple precautions early we can minimize if not entirely avoid the spikes that will over whelm our system.

mans instead of people going yea this is basic stuff let’s do that, they took the position of you aren’t going to tell me what to do. So that same group of people goes hey if we don’t the government is going to take a harsh knee jerk type response and put us all through some shit that’s going to cause violent swings in every market and they said so be it bring it on it’s my right.

So taking an experimental drug is a simple solution to you? What do you say to the relatives of all the people that have died taking this final....oops ...simple solution? Too bad sucks to be you? Well right back at ya.

So what pandemic are you talking about with a “highly contagious virus and a significantly higher mortality rate”????

I must have missed that one. All we’ve had is a virus that kills less than 2 % while curing the flu.

All I see are fools that believe everything a little box tells them while insisting everyone else is the fool.
Well I guess like everything it depends on how we look at the numbers right.

a hard flu season would result in approximately 60,000 deaths based on CDC numbers. Nationally that would put the death rate at .02%

to date with covid at approx 615k deaths that would have a death rate of .205% That’s significant.

now the death rate of those who have contracted it

well flu again based on a harsh year you have about 38mil cases which means you have a death rate of .158%

so far with 35mil covid cases in the US that puts the death rat at 1.75% as the death rate lowered towards the end of 2020 with new treatment protocols but is rising sharply since the spread of the delta variant.

again and individuals risk is very low to die but at even under 2% that puts a huge strain on our systems.

only a fool is yelling that the sky is falling
But then again only a fool would say F you I do what I want when almost no real effort drastically shifts the numbers for the better

Projecting? Not really

So why don’t YOU take those “simple precautions”

And stay in your own lane when it comes to others choices that are non of your damn business.

Vaccine cards are the rotary phone phase. Someday there will be detectors, like metal detectors, that will set off an alarm if an unvacced person tries to enter a store to buy food. You'll be treated like someone trying to walk out of Home Depot and the alarm sounds.

Had the alarms sound a few times. No one has chased me down yet.

Reactions: Jsp556
So taking an experimental drug is a simple solution to you? What do you say to the relatives of all the people that have died taking this final....oops ...simple solution? Too bad sucks to be you? Well right back at ya.
It’s not really experimental RNA vaccines themselves aren’t that experimental obviously this specific one had to be designed for this specific virus.
But if you take the highest level of deaths post vaccine. Numbers that have not been vetted and are being propagated through so questionable sources that’s approx 5k deaths post vaccine. The numbers are highly questionable because they haven’t been confirmed for comorbidity. But even at that level that’s .0003% of those who have taken the vaccine. That’s vs 1.7% death rate currently of those who have contracted the virus. So again if you have a pre-existing condition statistically you should absolutely get the vaccine

"Huge Strain on our system"
You are a fool if you actually believe that. My daughter worked from Feb through Aug in a NYC emergency room. She was walking to Starbucks to get coffee in the middle of shifts because they were bored. Those over worked hospital workers were making TikTok videos during shifts, well when they weren't making the poor me and my mask rash video.
It’s not really experimental RNA vaccines themselves aren’t that experimental obviously this specific one had to be designed for this specific virus.
But if you take the highest level of deaths post vaccine. Numbers that have not been vetted and are being propagated through so questionable sources that’s approx 5k deaths post vaccine. The numbers are highly questionable because they haven’t been confirmed for comorbidity. But even at that level that’s .0003% of those who have taken the vaccine. That’s vs 1.7% death rate currently of those who have contracted the virus. So again if you have a pre-existing condition statistically you should absolutely get the vaccine

"Huge Strain on our system"
You are a fool if you actually believe that. My daughter worked from Feb through Aug in a NYC emergency room. She was walking to Starbucks to get coffee in the middle of shifts because they were bored. Those over worked hospital workers were making TikTok videos during shifts, well when they weren't making the poor me and my mask rash video.

Exactly, VERY busy hospital workers don’t have time to make dance videos lol

Ohh, but remember the refrigerator trucks and the mass graves? The EMPTY Mercy ship. Oops that almost over run medical. I mean that hospital ship, the converted arena's and garages that never got used? Those twenty thousand unused ventilator that Cuomo sent somewhere else?
Exactly, VERY busy hospital workers don’t have time to make dance videos lol
The NY700 proves that the Pravda wing of the communists party is working.

Dude is arguing like an anti-gunner.
Stated position? Check
Presented government data that supports his position? Check
Explained how he could be personally affected? Check
Throw in a lil anger/outrage? Check
Told us how this is more important than our rights? Check
Trying to shame those that don’t support or agree with him? Check

Thankfully he can’t force his will on us. Lol

So the Vaccine deaths are from questionable sources but the covid death numbers that have been proven to be over reported ( they lied like mutherfuckers to pad the covid payola) are gtg in your fantasy land......mmmmmmhhhmmmmm
Ima gonna have to call shenanigans on you.

So the Vaccine deaths are from questionable sources but the covid death numbers that have been proven to be over reported ( they lied like mutherfuckers to pad the covid payola) are gtg in your fantasy land......mmmmmmhhhmmmmm
Ima gonna have to call shenanigans on you.

no both sets of numbers are clearly inflated in certain areas. Just like the yearly flu numbers are low because a large percentage of people with the flu don’t go to a doctor to get tested.

but if you assume both sets of data likely suffer from the same implied self interest of inflation the percentages don’t change relative to each othet

If I was going to be forced into an enclosed space for extended period of time N95. If I was in an open space with good distancing and airflow a simple surgical mask is fine.

the primary purpose of the mask is to keep you from spewing the virus out over great distance not so much about you inhaling it.
An N95 filters 0.3 microns to 95% efficacy. Corona is a fairly large virus but still only 0.1 microns. Thinking an N95 or any mask not a respirator is any good for a virus is like filtering crap with a colander. Printed right on the side any box of N95's is clearly "will not protect against viruses." Distance or how far you spew it is double speak. The mask won't stop a virus and in any environment a loose virus is going to virus. So......

I like this argument. It produces the real reason for wanting everyone vaccinated: to protect those that you cannot protect with your individual actions. You want others to do their part so your loved ones are not harmed. Seems entirely reasonable. So lets go through some questions:

1. Immigrants poured through the border at just over 200K last month, and it is estimated that up to 50% had some variant of Covid. They were not treated and were given bus passes to wherever they wanted to go. That would also mean that those who were on the busses that were not infected probably were by the time they reached their destinations. And the bus after that was a petri dish. Who would be to blame for that? Active spreaders being sent throughout the country. Does it really sound like killing this virus is as big a priority to those who could affect change as it is to you? Does it sound like they even have your family on the list of things that are remotely important to them?

2. Turns out that those who have received the vaccines are having their immunity go to near zero by the end of 6 months. Re-up shots have not been determined yet. Why not? Who is responsible for this? When will that come around? Some estimates are for that to begin in 1/2022. How long will the vaccinated therefore be unvaccinated and therefore exposed to the virus without protection?

3. It also turns out the those who have been vaccinated are actually better at pushing the delta variant because the vaccines are beginning to show that they have produced in the vaccinated population an affinity to the variants that the vaccines were not designed for (or foreseen). It is even postulated that the vaxxed could become the genesis for new variants because of their unique incubating ability of the virus. Who is responsible for this? Now a hard question: are you going to be the one responsible for giving your loved ones covid because you are now a super spreader? Honestly, you will never know. They could die because YOU gave it to them even though you did everything by the book and took every precaution, and you will never be sure. This sounds harsh, but it is the reality. Its the reality we ALL live with, whether we want to acknowledge it or not. Everyone that has died of covid has died because someone gave it to them.

4. The Cleveland Clinic has released a study showing that those who contracted the virus and did not have the vaccine have immunity and don't need the vaccines. Indeed, another study showed that 8 months after a coivid-19 infection, 95 percent of the non-vaxxed patients had immunity to the virus. That means they had their T-cells fully functioning with respect to this virus. Who would you rather have around you - someone who at 8 months had no immunity to speak of but had the vaccine or someone who had natural immunity? Who would be the more irresponsible person at that point?

It looks like there are many fools who are lobbing bullets that may hit your family. Your government through its willful negligence with immigrants, the vaccine companies, the vaccinated who are trying to make the best decision for themselves and family, the unvaccinated who are doing the same, and even yourself. Its not an exhaustive list, but the risks of your family getting the virus at this point is near 100% I'm afraid to tell you. How you approach it is up to you, same as it is with everyone else. Blaming it on the non-vaxxed is just parroting the news and wallowing in ignorance at this point. Not a great post for me to put out there, but I did because I feel that what you stated was an honest comment that got to the heart of the matter. This is where we are all at, together.

Last edited:
This is a great excuse to give your current employer the big "FU" and open up a competing business.

The rhetoric that 50% of small businesses fail the first year is absolute BS, by the way. If you're a good employee, you don't need your employer nearly as much they need you. They just want you keep you thinking otherwise....

I like this argument. It produces the real reason for wanting everyone vaccinated: to protect those that you cannot protect with your individual actions. You want others to do their part so your loved ones are not harmed. Seems entirely reasonable. So lets go through some questions:

1. Immigrants poured through the border at just over 200K last month, and it is estimated that up to 50% had some variant of Covid. They were not treated and were given bus passes to wherever they wanted to go. That would also mean that those who were on the busses that were not infected probably were by the time they reached their destinations. And the bus after that was a petri dish. Who would be to blame for that? Active spreaders being sent throughout the country. Does it really sound like killing this virus is as big a priority to those who could affect change as it is to you? Does it sound like they even have your family on the list of things that are remotely important to them?

2. Turns out that those who have received the vaccines are having their immunity go to near zero by the end of 6 months. Re-up shots have not been determined yet. Why not? Who is responsible for this? When will that come around? Some estimates are for that to begin in 1/2022. How long will the vaccinated therefore be unvaccinated and therefore exposed to the virus without protection?

3. It also turns out the those who have been vaccinated are actually better at pushing the delta variant because the vaccines are beginning to show that they have produced in the vaccinated population an affinity to the variants that the vaccines were not designed for (or foreseen). It is even postulated that the vaxxed could become the genesis for new variants because of their unique incubating ability of the virus. Who is responsible for this? Now a hard question: are you going to be the one responsible for giving your loved ones covid because you are now a super spreader? Honestly, you will never know. They could die because YOU gave it to them even though you did everything by the book and took every precaution, and you will never be sure. This sounds harsh, but it is the reality. Its the reality we ALL live with, whether we want to acknowledge it or not. Everyone that has died of covid has died because someone gave it to them.

4. The Cleveland Clinic has released a study showing that those who contracted the virus and did not have the vaccine have immunity and don't need the vaccines. Indeed, another study showed that 8 months after a coivid-19 infection, 95 percent of the non-vaxxed patients had immunity to the virus. That means they had their T-cells fully functioning with respect to this virus. Who would you rather have around you - someone who at 8 months had no immunity to speak of but had the vaccine or someone who had natural immunity? Who would be the more irresponsible person at that point?

It looks like there are many fools who are lobbing bullets that may hit your family. Your government through its willful negligence with immigrants, the vaccine companies, the vaccinated, the unvaccinated, even yourself. Its not an exhaustive list, but the risks of your family getting the virus at this point is near 100% I'm afraid to tell you. How you approach it is up to you, same as it is with everyone else. Blaming it on the non-vaxxed is just parroting the news and wallowing in ignorance at this point. Not a great post for me to put out there, but I did because I feel that what you stated was an honest comment that got to the heart of the matter. This is where we are all at, together.
A manufactured pandemic can't take over a target country the size of the U.S. without host carriers. Illegals are filling that role, doing the job Americans don't want, spreading the Fauchi Flu.

They have been smuggling everything else into this country for decades, including anchor voters, are untouchable, making them the perfect government Covid distributor.

Last edited:
Reactions: HD1911 and Pbgt
I’m curious. Since like many things there are different ways to loom at something.
For those that are choosing not to get vaccinated, what are your thoughts on the politicians who either tailed against the vaccine or significantly downplayed the general risk of the virus but were right there first in line getting vaccinated?

I’m curious. Since like many things there are different ways to loom at something.
For those that are choosing not to get vaccinated, what are your thoughts on the politicians who either tailed against the vaccine or significantly downplayed the general risk of the virus but were right there first in line getting vaccinated?

I have no way to confirm politicians have actually taken the new drugs. What I can confirm is they don't have any fear of dying from COVID nor do they fear killing their companions, because they continually break all their own mandates they impose on society. That's why this is all a lie to use as the foundation for restructuring the social order. They even came out and said this quite early on, that COVID is their opportunity to reset society.

What makes you think we give a fuck about what politicians of any sort say or do? At this point the US government is illegitimate so what they say or do matters not to me.

What makes you think we give a fuck about what politicians of any sort say or do? At this point the US government is illegitimate so what they say or do matters not to me.
Yup, a criminal regime thats highjacked our government. And thats all the fuck it is.

1627950925031.png

Reactions: HD1911
In the small sample consisting of just the people I know, 4 people that were healthy as a horse all died 1 day after their 2nd shot. All died with clots and enlarged heart. I know more than double that number that have had the vaccine and now currently have covid 3 months after their 2nd shot. So it looks like, it may kill you or not do shit as far as immunity. Nah, its a hard no from me.

Reactions: HD1911
I just say 'fuCKyew' and keep walking, just like when the Walmart greeter/receipt checker asks to see my receipt to make sure I didn't steal anything.
These days I though it was ‘legal’ to steal even if you were stealing something. Fuck the hood rats.

In the small sample consisting of just the people I know, 4 people that were healthy as a horse all died 1 day after their 2nd shot. All died with clots and enlarged heart. I know more than double that number that have had the vaccine and now currently have covid 3 months after their 2nd shot. So it looks like, it may kill you or not do shit as far as immunity. Nah, its a hard no from me.
You personally know 4 people who died 24hr after taking the shot from complications related to the the vaccine? That’s incredible.

You personally know 4 people who died 24hr after taking the shot from complications related to the the vaccine? That’s incredible.
Yup. Ive known these people since I was a kid. They were on the older side but not feeble or sickly. 1 had a physical 2 days prior to the 2nd dose and he had gotten a clean bill of health.

These days I though it was ‘legal’ to steal even if you were stealing something. Fuck the hood rats.
The new Walmart in S. Austin offered a 'Buy one, steal one free' deal on items up to $15.00. I think their target clientele were the large 'immigrant communities' springing up in nearby Kyle/Buda.

A childhood friend with that developed a bad crack addiction was recently arrested for stealing a TV from Target.

It was the fourth one he stole in a 20 minute period. He walked out with the first, loaded it into someone's car, repeated three more times and the fourth time they finally popped him.

If you're going to steal TV's, apparently three is the magic number. There's still a glimmer of order left in the world

Statistically, you're full of shit. Where are all of the stats you talk of coming from? Jimmy Kimmel? I guess you're willing to accept any numbers that have been so dicked up, that no one can now tell up from down, fact from fiction.

The numbers of deaths that have been reported include so many NON- fauci wuflu deaths, that no one will ever be able to discern the real numbers.

I really don't give a damn about your family, but I do care about mine and we choose to not take that jab, and we're in the high risk group.

Millions of diseased illegals are serving as vectors for all kinds of untreated diseases, including the fauci wuflu, yet you tell me to take the needle for you. You are indeed a fool.

@308pirate , i dont think hes calling me a liar. If he is, i dont really care. Im not making up numbers. I can't help they died. I was just sharing what i know. Its just pretty wild that i personally know 4 people that this happened to. That is a small data set compared to the rest of the country. Makes you wonder what the actual number is.

Horseshit.

• Haha
Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Why are people getting hung up on the numbers

my rights don’t care about your stats or science du jour

Even if covid killed 80% of the people who got it, my rights don’t care about your dead. If you’re scared, be it for a valid reason, or something silly like a 0.1% death rate flu, my rights don’t give a shit.

Why are people getting hung up on the numbers

my rights don’t care about your stats or science du jour

Even if covid killed 80% of the people who got it, my rights don’t care about your dead. If you’re scared, be it for a valid reason, or something silly like a 0.1% death rate flu, my rights don’t give a shit.
Well to be fair numbers do matter because if the mortality rate was 80 percent alot more people would be given the Vax a much longer hard look.

Horseshit.
I always find it amazing that a person that has no knowledge of another person online, yet is able to so easily dismiss their words. Yeah, might be bullshit, might be worse than he noted. I might be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.....but do you know? Do you know for sure I am not? If you really knew who I was, how much concrete I have poured, and how much I bench, you my just shit yourself! Again, I ask......do you know, well, do ya punk?

It is economics. Employers pay for medical insurance. It is known that vaccinated people have fewer and shorter hospital stays, saving the employers from having their insurance rates rise. Add to that the short term disability, law suits from people (employees and customers) claiming they caught it there... and you see how much potential cost there is for unvaccinated employees. Like any work policy, if you do not like it, work elsewhere
This is a gross, nazi like violation of basic human rights. Well will these employers cover all medical costs, damages, etc if the vaccine harms the employees? I bet not. I also bet they will require the employees to sign some idiot waiver stating the employee acknowledges the death stab is voluntary even tho it is not. Funny with these cv19 “vaccines” they seem to be more in the hospital, or sick than not. Plus they are forcing people to be guinea pigs for a untested on humans, deadly in animal trials gene modification drug, that who knows what will do long term. They should be arrested for crimes against humanity.

RNA vaccine technology is not new
And don’t confuse a relenting compromise for a suggested action. Once they confirmed that covid did not transfer by touch likensay noro virus they advocated masks. They advocated for the best quality mask you could procure. Since the national stockpile was nonexistent they supported the best mask you could find or make, however they absolutely advocated for N95 when possible.
If I was going to be forced into an enclosed space for extended period of time N95. If I was in an open space with good distancing and airflow a simple surgical mask is fine.

the primary purpose of the mask is to keep you from spewing the virus out over great distance not so much about you inhaling it.
Nope rna gene manipulation isn’t new. It’s so far proven to be deadly in trials, deadly in these “vaccines”, and even one of the inventors of the rna manipulation tech is advising against it.

You are just as full of bullshit as a libtard

I always find it amazing that a person that has no knowledge of another person online, yet is able to so easily dismiss their words. Yeah, might be bullshit, might be worse than he noted. I might be the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.....but do you know? Do you know for sure I am not? If you really knew who I was, how much concrete I have poured, and how much I bench, you my just shit yourself! Again, I ask......do you know, well, do ya punk?
Online's the easiest place to dismiss their words, primarily because those words are so often, well, horseshit. I estimate that fella's words are exactly that. If he feels like it, and he's not lying, he can prove me wrong. If he doesn't, so the fuck what? What he said matters as little as what I say ... or what you say or how much you can fucking bench.

Online's the easiest place to dismiss their words, primarily because those words are so often, well, horseshit. I estimate that fella's words are exactly that. If he feels like it, and he's not lying, he can prove me wrong. If he doesn't, so the fuck what? What he said matters as little as what I say ... or what you say or how much you can fucking bench.
Bullshit

Reactions: Bullfrog08