• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Walmart's Scarlet Letter and Vaccines

lmao.. @Limedust , wtf do i have to gain by making something like this up?? Sensationalism? And i don't have to provide immunization records, names, address, and death certificates to prove a point to someone on the internet over a stupid topic. So with that said, if you think its bullshit.... ok? it must be bullshit then. I totally made it up b/c i will receive $1,000,000 for my post. Thats why i made it up.

Statistically hydroxychkoroquine is not safer nor does it provide the same level of protection.

the therapies your discussing don’t do anything to keep you from getting the virus and the long term damage to your body being on high levels of antibiotics would be devastating.

if you are not is a major risk category. And you don’t have a preexisting condition obesity, diabetes, heart issues, lung issues high doses of vitamins, exercise even now engaging in a cardio vascular routine to strengthen your lungs is unbelievably beneficial in fighting this type of illness.

people seem surprise and outraged by governmental over reach. Laws, statutes they all start people people are selfish Dicks. Had people actually taken personal responsibility and recognized this for what it was a highly contagious virus with a significantly higher mortality rate than the standard flu None of these draconian measures would be justified.

but you can have a water well full of poison and the people of the town can be notified and shown the poison and 20% of the people will still come back and say me and my family have been drinking from that well for years and ain’t no one gonna tell me I have to stop now. Well I believe in an individuals right to die a slow horrible death. When it changes is when that fools response endangers my family due their their foolishness.

it’s like I don’t care if an individual foolishly plays around with a loaded weapon that will eventually shoot himself because of their mishandling of the fire arm. But I do care if that fool is in a place where he can launch a round that hits my fam
This guy reads out like a good little communist. Roll over, play dead, sit up! For your democrat masters like a good boy.

I have a question: If Covid is as deadly as they are making it out to be, why is it that we don't see illegals scattered dead all along the border and just inside on the US side? We know that they are infected and not being tested or treated, yet they aren't rolling up and dying. Why are we not hearing about massive illegal immigrant deaths across the country? Where are all the dead illegals? If we are allowing over 200K a month into the US and approx 50% are infected, we should see a good number in hospitals or the side of the road, along the border, yes?

W
I have a question: If Covid is as deadly as they are making it out to be, why is it that we don't see illegals scattered dead all along the border and just inside on the US side? We know that they are infected and not being tested or treated, yet they aren't rolling up and dying. Why are we not hearing about massive illegal immigrant deaths across the country? Where are all the dead illegals? If we are allowing over 200K a month into the US and approx 50% are infected, we should see a good number in hospitals or the side of the road, along the border, yes?
Well let assume your numbers are accurate. Now I’m not sure how we know they have a 50% infection rate when you state they aren’t being tested and no where in the world to the best of my knowledge has there been a 50% infection rate but let’s go with it.

Now in this country the death rate of those infected is 1.7%. That number includes all age ranges and the massive levels of co-morbidities found here in the US like obesity diabetes and other respiratory issues that we largely outpace other countries.

so based on your numbers we would have 1700 COVID deaths monthly from boarder crossers. Now 50% infection rate again would blow all numbers out of the water and many of the those crossing the boarder are minors and generally younger people who have a far lower mortality rate. So considering those factors it’s likely to be more like a couple hundred on the high side, but it’s an interesting statistic worth looking into.

W

Well let assume your numbers are accurate. Now I’m not sure how we know they have a 50% infection rate when you state they aren’t being tested and no where in the world to the best of my knowledge has there been a 50% infection rate but let’s go with it.

Now in this country the death rate of those infected is 1.7%. That number includes all age ranges and the massive levels of co-morbidities found here in the US like obesity diabetes and other respiratory issues that we largely outpace other countries.

so based on your numbers we would have 1700 COVID deaths monthly from boarder crossers. Now 50% infection rate again would blow all numbers out of the water and many of the those crossing the boarder are minors and generally younger people who have a far lower mortality rate. So considering those factors it’s likely to be more like a couple hundred on the high side, but it’s an interesting statistic worth looking into.

one town on the border. Just one. Extrapolate.

Last edited:
The more I think about it. This first vaccine was just a trial run to gauge how much of the public willingly will take a shot if directed to do so. Also, they are gauging how much push back they are getting and from where. I’d even venture that many of those that got the shot, really got nothing and maybe they are now the “ vaccinated” getting COVID.

The more I think about it. This first vaccine was just a trial run to gauge how much of the public willingly will take a shot if directed to do so. Also, they are gauging how much push back they are getting and from where. I’d even venture that many of those that got the shot, really got nothing and maybe they are now the “ vaccinated” getting COVID.

Yes, I posted more detail on this over in the german's thread. We were told by "officials" a while ago that 80% of early vaxs were a placebo. It makes sense now as to why they would do that. It's a brilliant and evil way to fool everyone into thinking the shots are safe, then those placebo people will line up for anything they are told to later because they trust it while at the same time pushing their families/friends to get it because, "look at me, I got the shot and I'm fine".

Reactions: E. Bryant
RNA vaccine technology is not new
And don’t confuse a relenting compromise for a suggested action. Once they confirmed that covid did not transfer by touch likensay noro virus they advocated masks. They advocated for the best quality mask you could procure. Since the national stockpile was nonexistent they supported the best mask you could find or make, however they absolutely advocated for N95 when possible.
If I was going to be forced into an enclosed space for extended period of time N95. If I was in an open space with good distancing and airflow a simple surgical mask is fine.

the primary purpose of the mask is to keep you from spewing the virus out over great distance not so much about you inhaling it.

Which is why there is no need to wear a mask unless you are sick.

W

You still have not cited where you are getting your stats from..........?

You still have not cited where you are getting your stats from..........?
Well fuck, if I have to pull up google for you, here's one. Holy shit, has the internet made everyone lazy? Feel free to grab a number you want to use. The point still stands.

Well fuck, if I have to pull up google for you, here's one. Holy shit, has the internet made everyone lazy? Feel free to grab a number you want to use. The point still stands.

This remark and question was not directed at you but at ny700 in an earlier post of mine ( I'm not lazy btw)..................He has yet to respond to this question. Read it before you call me lazy. #87

My point was to question any numbers that are out there, as soooo much of this fauci wuflu has had the numbers faked up to generate fear over something that is less deadly than the common flu............Remember all of the deaths that were counted as due to wuflu. Suicides, heart attack, ect. Numbers that were purposefully ginned up by mass murderers cuomo and fauci due to exposing seniors in nursing homes to infected patients.

This doesn't even begin to show how much of the recent spike is due to infected illegals that are purposely being shipped around the country to dick the numbers up and overwhelm the hospitals.

Stats/polls can be generated and manufactured to reflect what you want to promote an agenda. In this case, forcing people to take the needle.

Last edited:
This remark and question was not directed at you but at ny700 in an earlier post of mine ( I'm not lazy btw)..................He has yet to respond to this question. Read it before you call be lazy. #87

My point was to question any numbers that are out there, as soooo much of this fauci wuflu has had the numbers faked up to generate fear over something that is less deadly than the common flu............Remember all of the deaths that were counted as due to wuflu. Suicides, heart attack, ect. Numbers that were purposefully ginned up by mass murderers cuomo and fauci due to exposing seniors in nursing homes to infected patients.

This doesn't even begin to show how much of the recent spike is due to infected illegals that are purposely being shipped around the country to dick the numbers up and overwhelm the hospitals.

Stats/polls can be generated and manufactured to reflect what you want to promote an agenda. In this case, forcing people to take the needle.
That's what I get for assuming, my bad. Apologies.

Which is why there is no need to wear a mask unless you are sick.
The general understanding has always been the mask is to minimize the spread of the virus by infected people. This is an issue since the vast majority of people who contract the virus are asymptomatic.

I’m confused by all the people who think the mask is to keep you from catching the virus. You would need face shields or masks and eye protection and lots of hand washing to keep from getting it.

the virus transfers in droplets excreted through respiration. By wearing a mask you stifle the spread significantly. That’s where the 6ft apart comes from. If an individual is wearing a mask very minimal viral load is spread past 6ft

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
The general understanding has always been the mask is to minimize the spread of the virus by infected people. This is an issue since the vast majority of people who contract the virus are asymptomatic.

I’m confused by all the people who think the mask is to keep you from catching the virus. You would need face shields or masks and eye protection and lots of hand washing to keep from getting it.

the virus transfers in droplets excreted through respiration. By wearing a mask you stifle the spread significantly. That’s where the 6ft apart comes from. If an individual is wearing a mask very minimal viral load is spread past 6ft
Yes, but to what end? Look at Switzerland. None of the bullshit and all of the herd immunity. There is something efficacious about their approach besides being brave enough to go about living their lives. This is especially true when you look at the infection rates and the economic hits to the lockdown countries.

what would the US look like if we decided we were the land of the free and home of the brave instead of the land of the quarantine and home of fear?

All of this is making me think there was a degree of wisdom in measles parties back in the day. I understand we have MMR vaccines now, but those are proven. Seems to me Switzerland showed the world the way when it comes to something that appears to change as frequently as the flu.

Last edited:

Virus particles can ride along the vapors that go through the mask. These studies media is quoting are with percentages of particles in various sizes being blocked, which doesn't have a real world application in regards to viral particles infecting humans

I remember early in 2020 a doctor wrote an article who works in vaporizing medicines to increase the bodies ability to absorb it through the lungs hypothesize that forcing people to breath harder through masks increase viral spread because instead of being trapped in a heavy blob of saliva that quickly drops to the ground, they are vaporizing into smaller moisture particles that will stay suspended in the air for much longer durations. The opposite of what you want to happen.

Take any mask and breath on a piece of glass. If condensation starts to appear, the virus has free passthrough ability on vaporized moisture.

Reactions: kthomas
Virus particles can ride along the vapors that go through the mask. These studies media is quoting are with percentages of particles in various sizes being blocked, which doesn't have a real world application in regards to viral particles infecting humans

I remember early in 2020 a doctor wrote an article who works in vaporizing medicines to increase the bodies ability to absorb it through the lungs hypothesize that forcing people to breath harder through masks increase viral spread because instead of being trapped in a heavy blob of saliva that quickly drops to the ground, they are vaporizing into smaller moisture particles that will stay suspended in the air for much longer durations. The opposite of what you want to happen.

Take any mask and breath on a piece of glass. If condensation starts to appear, the virus has free passthrough ability on vaporized moisture.
You just may be into something there. COPD patients will frequently cough or heavy exhale and then breathe in. It has the effect of getting more air into and out of trapped/dead spaces in the lungs - opening up the decreasing alveoli for more O2. What if the masks are doing this same thing in a low-key form and thereby increasing infection of all kinds, including bacterial? I need to go look at some stuff to work this out. Just a thought.

the real issue here is that masks may very well be defeat one of the bodies methods of fighting off infection of the lungs (and by extension the body) through expelling it in the exhale. IOW, exhale reduces the viral load to a manageable level potentially.

Reactions: Aries256 and KZP

1. No respiratory viruses have ever been predominantly spread by asymptomatic carriers. Asymptomatic transmission is not much of a thing.

2. It's pure conjecture that the virus spreads by large droplets. More and more, the data seems to favor the idea that it spreads from small droplets and aerosols.

Reactions: KZP
Some more interesting facts from tonights Hannity
90 percent Of the 70 and over age group have had the shot
70 percent of the 50 and over group
or fairly close to this
anyway my point is : what a wonderful way to eliminate most of the republican/ conservative voter base.
Now, I don’t think this time around is anything to be concerned about but this little tidbit will become useful in the future.
food for thought

That's what I get for assuming, my bad. Apologies.
Not a problem at all. Here's one of the reasons that I don't trust the stats, and this is just one:

Total bullshit...................As I've said in the past, the mask is like putting up a chain link fence to stop mosquitos. Virus passes right thru due to porosity of the mask. The mask does a hugh amount of harm over long extended periods of time. Elevates levels of co2.

I would think by now people would have figured out what a bunch of bs this whole fauci flu thing is..................A political tool. Why do you think Dr. Mengele and the cdc keep changing the guidance all the time. They never get anything right. Now fauci wants to change again and go the antibiotic route with a pfizer pill ( rumored to be ivermectin) and the needle........Gee, where have I heard that before..........Oh yeah, the hydroxychloroquine/ivermectin therapeutic without the needle.

Convenient list of ignorant assholes:
Screenshot_20210807-074410_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Aries256
as another side note:
my wife works at walmart and they have been getting killed with more freight coming in daily then they remember ever seeing...including last year. we think Walmart is buying anything and everything because they know the lockdown is coming and they are loading up. She said even garbage that usually doesn't sell very well, they have like 15 cases and there is no where to put it out.

She said even garbage that usually doesn't sell very well, they have like 15 cases and there is no where to put it out.

Put them in the middle of an aisle with a price drop sign; they'll sell like primers on Gunbroker.

PS: I thought garbage was the bulk of Walmart's inventory.

The fall seasonal shit, the back to school, Halloween and Thanksgiving stock probably hitting the store.
as another side note:
my wife works at walmart and they have been getting killed with more freight coming in daily then they remember ever seeing...including last year. we think Walmart is buying anything and everything because they know the lockdown is coming and they are loading up. She said even garbage that usually doesn't sell very well, they have like 15 cases and there is no where to put it out.
It's probably a bigger order than usual due to anticipated sales. The government is sending checks to families with children for the child tax credit. They haven't figured out that they will not get the deduction on next year's taxes.
Anticipating a hoarding of products before the rebellion against lockdown?

well they are really the only toy store in the area for many miles. in addition to the "nicer" toys they do sell a lot of just junk. This is the stuff that sits until christmas when parents buy anything to make it look it like their kids got a ton of shit. Her point why are they getting in so many cases of junk when the shelves are already full and there is literally no place to go with it and they are not selling. this is happening all over the store...except for groceries.. they cant restock the shelves fast enough. But here again, wallyworld is really the only large grocery store with multiple selections of a particular item. The local grocery store is food giant and it should be called food midget, as they really have little to no selection. but i do go there as they are locally owned, make good fried chicken and the produce is usually (not always) better than walmarts.

you know it's all leading to a mandatory sex change walmart will make your decisions for you at the governments request .

So how much of an ass do you feel like now that it's two years later now and all these facts have come to light with this comment.

Or do you still believe that the virus won't spread in a restaurant when you have you mask down eating versus having to wear a mask while waiting to be seated.....

Doc

And I wonder how foolish these people feel now after everything us "conspiracy theorists" said at the beginning has turned out to be true......

Doc
Maybe they can feel. I know they can’t think.

And I wonder how foolish these people feel now after everything us "conspiracy theorists" said at the beginning has turned out to be true......

Doc

Which part? I have yet to still see a massive amount of people die from the vaccine (could still happen). I also don't think it was much of a conspiracy to assume a rushed injectable would probably have efficacy and side effect issues.

• Haha
Which part? I have yet to still see a massive amount of people die from the vaccine (could still happen). I also don't think it was much of a conspiracy to assume a rushed injectable would probably have efficacy and side effect issues.
Yeah, all the sports players, kids, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome(SADS) which was just invented in the past year and the first time in 26 years of working in the medical field has that term ever been used before, cold/hot showers now will kill you, climate change will kill you, the massive increase in funeral home coffin orders....but yeah no severe increase in deaths......

“I would like to mention that all casket sales are up dramatically in the last two years, call it what you will, magic or the vaccine, but something has happened that is causing unprecedented amount of deaths,” Mick said.

Mick said that they have sold five years’ worth of stock in “seven months.”

According to Mick, in a normal year between 50 to 60 child coffins would be sold. However, just in the last eight months, sales have shot up to around 450 child-size caskets.

Wow.....you truly must love that kool aid you're drinking......

How many times have you been vaccinated/boosted🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Reactions: woogie_man
Yeah, all the sports players, kids, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome(SADS) which was just invented in the past year and the first time in 26 years of working in the medical field has that term ever been used before, cold/hot showers now will kill you, climate change will kill you, the massive increase in funeral home coffin orders....but yeah no severe increase in deaths......

Wow.....you truly must love that kool aid you're drinking......

How many times have you been vaccinated/boosted🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Just like covid only killed less than 1% of the infected, how many have died from the vaccine? Do you have an actual number? Also, no I am not vaccinated for covid or the flu because it doesn't pose a significant health risk and I don't inject things into my body that skipped FDA protocols.

Triggered like a liberal.

Just like covid only killed less than 1% of the infected, how many have died from the vaccine? Do you have an actual number? Also, no I am not vaccinated for covid or the flu because it doesn't pose a significant health risk and I don't inject things into my body that skipped FDA protocols.

Triggered like a liberal.
Why didn't you get the shot if you don't think it's harmful or believe in the side effects......

It's for the children......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And yeah, calling names in a discussion is a liberal move.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

ETA: I see you didn't refute any of these "new causes"(excuses) to explain any of these increases of death following the vaccines......

Why didn't you get the shot if you don't think it's harmful or believe in the side effects......

It's for the children......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And yeah, calling names in a discussion is a liberal move.......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

ETA: I see you didn't refute any of these "new causes"(excuses) to explain any of these increases of death following the vaccines......

You are inserting words that I never said to have an argument I'm not trying to make. The only part of the "conspiracy" I am questioning is the massive death part that some were predicting. This is why I asked for numbers. What % of individuals that received the vaccine has died from the vaccine? Is it similar to covid lethality (under 1%)?

Some of you fuckers need to really focus on reading. This is why we are labeled as stupid.

You are inserting words that I never said to have an argument I'm not trying to make. The only part of the "conspiracy" I am questioning is the massive death part that some were predicting. This is why I asked for numbers. What % of individuals that received the vaccine has died from the vaccine? Is it similar to covid lethality (under 1%)?

Some of you fuckers need to really focus on reading. This is why we are labeled as stupid.
Do you really think there are real numbers to look at? Do you really think covid killed as many as claimed or the vaccine as safe and harmless as claimed? Asking for data that doesn’t exist could be viewed by some as stupid.

The virus was manufactured and the response was preplanned. Everything a lie. The gov’t is a murderous criminal organization that used hospitals and other businesses to impoverish, maim, and kill on it’s behalf. Anyone willingly involved with any of these entities in any way are guilty of these atrocities themselves. Now they ask us to forget about it all. I don’t need manipulated data to understand this.

Who has labeled us as stupid?

Do you really think there are real numbers to look at? Do you really think covid killed as many as claimed or the vaccine as safe and harmless as claimed? Asking for data that doesn’t exist could be viewed by some as stupid.

The virus was manufactured and the response was preplanned. Everything a lie. The gov’t is a murderous criminal organization that used hospitals and other businesses to impoverish, maim, and kill on it’s behalf. Anyone willingly involved with any of these entities in any way are guilty of these atrocities themselves. Now they ask us to forget about it all. I don’t need manipulated data to understand this.

You cannot make a claim without data to support it, whether it exists or not.

Do I think the alpha variant was that lethal...yes but how much medical malpractice contributed to that lethality is not something I can answer. The other variants have an extremely low lethality but the data usually isn't segregated so lethality is taken as totality among all variants.

Did you not see where he had to order 450 caskets when in the previous he only had to order 50-60......is that not massive......and that's just for kids.......and one mortician.....

You are a joke. Talking to a wall would result in a better conversation......

Here's the link.....your proof....and we all know kids aren't affected that much by the virus, so that leaves the "vaccine". You know thinking outside of the box and all.

Doc

Last edited: