• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Watch your playgrounds fellas!

I would only pay the reward if the shit stick that did it has his head on a stick.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Now, I am a mild mannered person, but this sort of evil makes my blood boil.

There's very little else that I can say that will be civil.

I have a few ideas how those very same razor blades could be put to use against whomever is responsible for this.

Why shit bags feel the need to screw with innocent kids is beyond me!
It is my personal feeling that anyone who messes with children should be removed from society by way of PINE BOX!!!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

This sick bastard needs to be institutionalized.......forever!

Now, now, now...let's be reasonable!

Why waste good taxpayer dollars on such a worthless piece of @#$% when that kind of money annually could easily pay the salary for another NFA examiner? Far better use of the funds in my mind!! ;)

Just saying...razor blades are far cheaper than room/board/meds/etc. for a lifetime. I'm with Slapchop on giving that miserable POS excuse for a human being a taste of his own medicine with said razor blades for a couple hours until he bleeds out then hang the body in public square for all to see what happens to people who commit crimes against children!

Screw institutionalized! The only way to fix the problem is to get rid of it period!:mad:

Why shit bags feel the need to screw with innocent kids is beyond me!
It is my personal feeling that anyone who messes with children should be removed from society by way of PINE BOX!!!

Why waste some perfectly good pine? Let the buzzards take care of it.

My minor in psychology tells me that the person who did this lives in the immediate area and may even have a window/doorway looking towards it.

People don't often leave 'booby traps' behind and not leave themselves a chance to possibly see them 'work'.

How anyone could do that to an innocient child is beyond me. If they are caught they are in for it.

What they said^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And German, I would agree.

No need for rope, or a bullet, or even razor blades.

Throw the asshole to a group of local dads and let the problem take care of itself.

I wonder what the courts would do to the low life piece of shit that did this. I just recently heard of a child molester, that had molested a 6 year old girl over a hundred time, going on for over a year, get: One year in prison. If the same judge were to preside over this case, the scum would get $50.00 fine. What's going on with these judges? There seems to be a special "wink and nod" going on between judges and child molesters, I hope I'm wrong, but this sort of thing goes on more than most are aware, once is by far toooo much.

I'd like to see whoever did this get caught and hammered too. However East Moline doesn't have a reputation for solving crimes.

It takes a sick puke to lay a booby trap like that for any indiscriminate victim, child or otherwise!

Rope, ducktape, pliers, jumper cable's, chair, 6 pack tall boy's...................
PRICELESS ! ! ! ;)

Don't know what sickens me more. The actual act of what that creature(s) did, or the fact if they're caught mine and everyone else's tax money will go to keeping them housed safely in prison with meals and a roof over their heads. Public stoning needs to be brought back in cases like this.

I have seen some really sick stuff during my life, but I never got used to people who abuse kids or animals. We (the good guys) are supposed to help and protect the vulnerable among us.

"A rifle itself has no moral stature since it has no will of it's own. Naturally it may be used by evil men for evil purposes but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter may not be persuaded to the ways of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles" Jeff Cooper

I sorta think this applies in the above case (more good men than evil). While I don't encourage vigilante justice, I wouldn't loose any sleep over the perp in this case.

Last edited:
I have a few ideas how those very same razor blades could be put to use against whomever is responsible for this.

But only after the edge has been taken off a bit. This POS has no idea what he faces when caught and is housed with animals that will prey on him for nothing more than "Status". It ain't just on TV gentlemen. Run MF'r, run.

Last edited:
99.99% chance this is teenagers or young adolescent kids.

This is why good parenting is one of the most important things IN THE UNIVERSE.

Personally I feel people should have to pass a test in order to have kids. Fascist? Yes. But the good, honest, hard working people are being outbred by the worthless failures of evolution.

We are literally breeding ourselves back into monkeys. Don't believe me? Go to your local Wal-Mart and observe these beasts in their natural habitat. Resist the urge to shoot/harpoon them for oil.

Slap, you would probably violate his constitutional rights and then have folks on this site demand your head in retribution because you're just pig trash.

We are literally breeding ourselves back into monkeys. Don't believe me? Go to your local Wal-Mart and observe these beasts in their natural habitat. Resist the urge to shoot/harpoon them for oil.

That's really sick. True, but sick. Oddly, I was just sitting and watching an oil whale waddle up the street today with her 7 children, and thinking about the same thing...wondering about how much I was paying in food stamps. YOu cant blame the kids...they didn't ask for it but, dayum.

Anyone remember back in the 80s some sick people were putting them in candy apples for trick or treaters to bit into. I remember my mother was afraid and made me show her all my candy back them. Same sick type of people. Should still have public executions for this type of crap.

How about razor blades in the pine box, throw em in there and bury them alive! Now that would be fun !!