• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

We decide not you .

Alphatreedog

Tier Potato
Minuteman
  • Feb 15, 2017
    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...s-to-decide-if-successors-are-fit-for-office/
    AAAnnnnd they still don't get it . We get to decide not you . You work for us . You are supposed to do as we say . Effin Dems are so arrogant , self important , power hungry , deluded aaagggghhh. Like they are beggin for a reset . You lost STFU . The Constitution is the Law of the land and if you don't like it go suck start a fuckin 12 gauge . Man I really hope that the mid terms flush a lot of these rancid shit bags .

Are you kidding me! Dude, pull your head out your ass. Let's pass this, NOW. Guess who decides who's fit for the next Presidential admin.... hahahahaha....

Yeah and that is funny shit but seriously who the fuck does that toad think he is . We voted for Trump , at least I did and this shit is just a bunch of ill thought out misdirected butt hurt . And while Trump could pull that crap I don't see him doing it . If it were Obozo or Hitlery I don't think this Country would ever see another president that wasn't hand picked by the Criminal Left .

Sounds to me as Mr Blumenauer suffers from a severe lack of oxygen to his brain, more than likely caused by chronic headupadeass disease. In my moderately professional not so modest opinion I don't believe even an experienced proctologist could help with this affliction.

If that makes sense then I say it makes equal sense to break out the Ouija board and channel Jefferson and these guys. I will appoint a board of advisers from the Hide to interpret the Ouija text.

WOW. Reckon he knows anything about us leaving England originally to get away from a Ruling Class? Reckon he has any clue that he'd be creating another? I'll bet he's stupid enough that he doesn't.

You can thank the electoral college for that.

Donald-Trump-Thank-You-600x459.jpg

Of course, in this context, bringing up the Electoral College is akin to cussing the Department of Interior for NFA laws as one doesn't have fuck all to do with the other.

There's already a full system put in place, since the ratification of the Constitution in 1789 (Article II, Section 4), to remove a sitting President and it's called impeachment. Bringing in a system of deferring to legacy members of the office, all of which are partisan, only opens up for political retaliation and infighting for power.

Our celebrity loving society yearns for a King.

The country suffers a self esteem deficit.

Every individual was once his own king. Now they deem themselves unworthy and want to anoint someone with special powers not realizing those that seek power over others are flawed.