• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WE DID IT!!! CLOSED BogeyBrownsBigButtSplitterFund

BB,
those were some wonderful words about your fuzzy memories coming back. A great laugh that reminded me why I hate core day at the gym.
I hate hangovers with a passion, thats why I just stay buzzed!
oneshot, im gonna hit you up for the coordinates of said beach. I got a lady who needs a trip to the beach with this wild ole boy.

this was cool to watch unfold. My PP account has $6.02 in it if we ever to another....

Last edited:
Bogey and Mike,
you guys realize if there was no declared winner of the SH BB gun beer can shoot, we're gonna have to do the entire night over again...

Bogey and Mike,
you guys realize if there was no declared winner of the SH BB gun beer can shoot, we're gonna have to do the entire night over again...

I'M IN!!!!!!! Although next time, being able to see the sights on the rifle may help us out a bit. I've already got the beginnings of an idea for just camping out in the Nursery so momma doesn't have to chauffeur my drunk ass around.

Im about to post a pic or two of that night in "what's your view", but may hold off on a particular video until oneshot86 gives the okay, since it's the two of us demonstrating some questionable judgement. Although it seemed like a wonderful idea at the time.

........since it's the two of us demonstrating some questionable judgement. Although it seemed like a wonderful idea at the time.

no-dick-pics-md.png

I'M IN!!!!!!! Although next time, being able to see the sights on the rifle may help us out a bit. I've already got the beginnings of an idea for just camping out in the Nursery so momma doesn't have to chauffeur my drunk ass around.

Im about to post a pic or two of that night in "what's your view", but may hold off on a particular video until oneshot86 gives the okay, since it's the two of us demonstrating some questionable judgement. Although it seemed like a wonderful idea at the time.

This just "Got Real"............... lmfao :p

why hold anything back brother, dude from my angle of the dangle you had the streetlight behind you, and the first shot was the bomb, the way liguid poured from the can...
next time we need a wheel of fortune thingy and strap a body to it

why hold anything back brother, dude from my angle of the dangle you had the streetlight behind you, and the first shot was the bomb, the way liguid poured from the can...
next time we need a wheel of fortune thingy and strap a body to it

Aight, when Jules gets home I'll get the video from her and see if I can figure out how to post it. Unless you have it too? If so, then post it up bro

no i dont have it, cant waite to see it, lol, oh boy...
that was some fun shit...
how bout Agent K stopping by with his goodies, we do that all the time

We were being supervised.

If someone of the fairer sex says "hell yes, that would be cool", then that SHOULD mean it's safe.

Right??

Agent K had some cool fun.
Maybe a watermelon next time?

no i dont have it, cant waite to see it, lol, oh boy...
that was some fun shit...
how bout Agent K stopping by with his goodies, we do that all the time

Fortunately / unfortunately it was too dark for video evidence by the time the evening devolved to "hold my beer" time with the explosives. Your lady is a saint, I can imagine her coming out in the morning and wanting to know what had happened to certain flower pots and banana trees.

Mike Casselton , as for my lady being adult supervision, she chose and pursued ME if that gives a glimpse of her judgement. But it's definitely fun to have a chick that will light the fuse for you

Last edited:
Fortunately / unfortunately it was too dark for video evidence by the time the evening devolved to "hold my beer" time with the explosives. Your lady is a saint, I can imagine her coming out in the morning and wanting to know what had happened to certain flower pots and banana trees.

Mike Casselton , as for my lady being adult supervision, she chose and pursued ME if that gives a glimpse of her judgement. But it's definitely fun to have a chick that will light the wick for you

EDIT: next time I shall NOT be dissuaded from splitting a stump with said pyrotechnics, I'm bringing my own Forstner bit and drill and don't want to hear anymore nonsensical concerns about shrapnel. The Cigar City beer told me it would've been a great idea, and when has alcohol ever led to poor decision making? Go ahead, I dare y'all to come up with an example :rolleyes:

Doesn't it need a Snipers Hide patch glued on it?

Cheers,

Sirhr

Already pulled the logo, and working on a stencil. But have to see what surfaces will lend themselves to adornment, because I'm already pulling up images for the other requested (demanded) decoration. One of these is also going on it as well:

IMG_0528.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0528.JPG
    IMG_0528.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 17
Already pulled the logo, and working on a stencil. But have to see what surfaces will lend themselves to adornment, because I'm already pulling up images for the other requested (demanded) decoration. One of these is also going on it as well:

I just ordered a set of those for my ATV.... Awesome... truly awesome!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Speaking of, I'm having remarkable luck finding factory decals for a lot of the demands which is going to save a lot of headache doing hand-painting. But if any of you artsy creative guys has a source for custom stickers, Grainger is plumb sold out of "Not for Rectal Use" warning labels, so looks like I'm custom making a couple of those.

Speaking of, I'm having remarkable luck finding factory decals for a lot of the demands which is going to save a lot of headache doing hand-painting. But if any of you artsy creative guys has a source for custom stickers, Grainger is plumb sold out of "Not for Rectal Use" warning labels, so looks like I'm custom making a couple of those.

oh man, thats funny

Honoring Arfcom ...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/acJRI08.png"}[/IMG2]

Just a heads up, Deplorables. 2 more Pledges came in and we're only waiting for 2 more. Good on you crazy bastids. What in the hell were we thinking? :rolleyes:

Which one? ;) I'm thinking "Group Buy".

Hey if you want to get me 10, that's cool too.

Wish I had thought of this before going to Afghanistan one year. May have been able to get a fund going for, 'get me a new pistol off of the approved list to shoot at people with.'. Sigh.

Hey if you want to get me 10, that's cool too.

Wish I had thought of this before going to Afghanistan one year. May have been able to get a fund going for, 'get me a new pistol off of the approved list to shoot at people with.'. Sigh.

We could've done that in 'less' than 48 hrs. :p

We could've done that in 'less' than 48 hrs. :p

But do you know what a pain in the ass it would have been to have had to engrave "Nicht für rektale Verwendung" on them?

Alright gents, I've done my best to scour the whole thread for your demands. I realize I'm probably missing some folks. Only 1J04 has a complete list.

Heres what I have so far:

The Hide logo and "Splitzilla"

1J04 : video documentation of delivery, unpacking, assembly, and accidental amputation of at least 4 fingers
Tucker301 : "Not for Rectal Use" ( trying to figure out how/where to have that made )
ArmyJerry : the 7th ID black widow insignia (already sourced)
TheGerman : the Bavarian flag (already sourced)
Threadcutter308 : dressing the first round in powder blue pants from a woman's pants suit, specifically size14. Working on finding the pants suit
vh20 : an Auburn sticker unless you wanted something else?
2ndamendfan : either Obama's face on the pusher or "bogey is my bitch"

from reading back through the thread, it appears that I also owe more than I could ever express to the following guy's who haven't made a demand:
Dewey7271 , FS1 , MosesTheTank , MtnCreek , tnichols , Mike Casselton , oneshot86 , sirhrmechanic , Veer_G , QuickNDirty , wfjames22 , whomever gave the $26.90 and several other anonymous folks. Please either let me or 1J know what you'd like.

Bogey, the AU sticker you already pledged for vh20 is more than enough. It was an honor to do the little that I did.

Bogey, you remove all that the next day would be okay (would bum me a little) but pictures of it pimped like NASCAR would be awesome.

If you're gonna go all nascar (lower case on purpose) then you need a big assed Sunoco decal next to the Goodyear decal.

I just want to see video of a jon boat being crushed into a box shape for recycling...

If you're gonna go all nascar (lower case on purpose) then you need a big assed Sunoco decal next to the Goodyear decal.

I just want to see video of a jon boat being crushed into a box shape for recycling...

The boat belonged to my pops, so it'll be getting "restored" a little at a time as I get funds. Instead of Sunoco etc, how about a decal from your boat manufacturer or something a little more personal to you.

Veer_G , you and vh20 don't have to "share" the AU thing. Anything else your deviant intellect may concoct?

Well, I recognized this contraption for what it really is, so I have taken note of the custom sticker service. All I need is an address to send it to.

bris4baby_blue1.gif

Alright gents, I've done my best to scour the whole thread for your demands. I realize I'm probably missing some folks. Only 1J04 has a complete list.

1J04 : video documentation of delivery, unpacking, assembly, and accidental amputation of at least 4 fingers
Tucker301 : "Not for Rectal Use" ( trying to figure out how/where to have that made )
Threadcutter308 : dressing the first round in powder blue pants from a woman's pants suit, specifically size14. Working on finding the pants suit

from reading back through the thread, it appears that I also owe more than I could ever express to the following guy's who haven't made a demand:
Dewey7271 , FS1 , MosesTheTank , MtnCreek , tnichols , Mike Casselton , oneshot86 , sirhrmechanic , Veer_G , QuickNDirty , wfjames22 , whomever gave the $26.90 and several other anonymous folks. Please either let me or 1J know what you'd like.

Bogey, we're good. Nothing needed.

As far as the size 14 powder blue pants suit bottoms (complete with skid marks....), you might try the Dollar Store in Chappaqua.....Keep in mind you might think you're being followed by a gaggle of black suited, skinny tied, white starched shirt, sunglass wearing pencil dicks talking into their shirt sleeves, but it's just your imagination. Do the right thing, take one for the team....

Veer_G I'd be honored. If you wouldn't mind translating it offering a brief background I'd appreciate it. If not here then by PM?

Tucker301 thanks for the link. I might have come up with a local option to make some, we'll see.

MosesTheTank that's classic! I guess if it won't be used rectally I could at least perform a few circumcisions along the way.

ETA: I used Google for the Sikh passage, but wouldn't presume that wiki captured the importance

Last edited:
Veer_G I'd be honored. If you wouldn't mind translating it offering a brief background I'd appreciate it. If not here then by PM?

Tucker301 thanks for the link. I might have come up with a local option to make some, we'll see.

MosesTheTank that's classic! I guess if it won't be used rectally I could at least perform a few circumcisions along the way.

ETA: I used Google for the Sikh passage, but wouldn't presume that wiki captured the importance

It's said after Ardas, our daily recitation of general orders. It means "only the pure shall rule." It was our statement of sovereignty over ourselves and our lands.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Ardas_English_Translation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raj_Karega_Khalsa

Thanks my friend. As I said, it'll be an honor, and much simpler than mounting an Auburn turban to the thing, which was my favorite of your avatars btw.

Just get some use outta that thing, Bogey. If you really wanna do something, though, you could add a clause to your will that states 'If my death is a direct result of misuse of my log splitter, the one covered in faggy stickers and shit, then ownership should be transferred to QuickNDirty and delivery should be facilitated by 1J04'.

Just get some use outta that thing, Bogey. If you really wanna do something, though, you could add a clause to your will that states 'If my death is a direct result of misuse of my log splitter, the one covered in faggy stickers and shit, then ownership should be transferred to QuickNDirty and delivery should be facilitated by 1J04'.

That is funny.

No need to fuss over anything from me. I just hope you put it to good use and get years of service from it. I'm the lone Iowan and tried to think of something we're known for here, and realized NOTHING :). If I come up with something, I'll PM you. Unfortunately, I was born without an imagination.

WTF is the problem with Rectal? Feel the burn man. :(

image.gif

Oh, and an update. Nothing in the mail today. It's only Wednesday. :confused:

No need to fuss over anything from me. I just hope you put it to good use and get years of service from it. I'm the lone Iowan and tried to think of something we're known for here, and realized NOTHING :). If I come up with something, I'll PM you. Unfortunately, I was born without an imagination.

I doubt the lack of imagination thing, but having worked with a ton of pilots I totally respect that your brains process information differently. How about we start with a Bombardier logo or whichever bird you fly? My addled brain can identify helicopters by sound but can't differentiate corporate jets if they had labels on them, which some do. So no disrespect at all intended if you're driving a GS, Hawker, etc