• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We will never wait. Nashville cops call out Uvalde cops.

I've thought a lot about why the hesitation in Uvalde. I dont think its purely a matter of cowardice, rather cultural mindset.

I've lived in that part of Texas for years and travelled extensively in Mexico and Central America. Of course this is a generalization, but the Hispanic's are great workers and do well as long as the instructions are clear and simple, but they dont make decisions or think well on their feet, so to speak. Their culture trains them to wait for instructions and above all dont fuck up or call attention to yourself. Better to do nothing than do the wrong thing and get called out for it.

If you look at Nashville, though there is a large black population, its founded and largely run with a northern European, can do, get'er done, mindset. Almost all the responding officer's were white.They got it done.

Uvalde is deep in Texas and largely Hispanic, thus I'd guess most of the first cops responding were Hispanic. They waited for instructions and fucked it up.

I've thought a lot about why the hesitation in Uvalde. I dont think its purely a matter of cowardice, rather cultural mindset.

I've lived in that part of Texas for years and travelled extensively in Mexico and Central America. Of course this is a generalization, but the Hispanic's are great workers and do well as long as the instructions are clear and simple, but they dont make decisions or think well on their feet, so to speak. Their culture trains them to wait for instructions and above all dont fuck up or call attention to yourself. Better to do nothing than do the wrong thing and get called out for it.

If you look at Nashville, though there is a large black population, its founded and largely run with a northern European, can do, get'er done, mindset. Almost all the responding officer's were white.They got it done.

Uvalde is deep in Texas and largely Hispanic, thus I'd guess most of the first cops responding were Hispanic. They waited for instructions and fucked it up.

Explains why the cartel, religious fundamentalist, and gang mindset is so powerful in some cultures. When you have a majority of population who must be part of a clique or crew in order to get their own identity, you have fodder for mass fanaticism and warlord type shit.

Delaying is bad enough. Preventing and arresting parents from rescuing their own children, only to have that specific action contribute to their child’s murder, should be a capital fucking offense.

Uvalde was WAY more than a series of compounded missed comms and tactics. It was blatent motherfucking criminal negligence. Look up how many times I’ve used that word on the Internet — that’s a first. For me, that’s how fucking wroth even thinking about Uvalde makes me.

I'll bet you anything those Uvalde cops are spectacularly brave at writing you a speeding ticket for going 5mph over though. Or for not stopping fully at a stop sign. Or stealing/extorting money from motorists under civil forfeiture. Just don't ask them to put themselves in harms way. They didn't sign up for that.

Delaying is bad enough. Preventing and arresting parents from rescuing their own children, only to have that specific action contribute to their child’s murder, should be a capital fucking offense.

Uvalde was WAY more than a series of compounded missed comms and tactics. It was blatent motherfucking criminal negligence. Look up how many times I’ve used that word on the Internet — that’s a first. For me, that’s how fucking wroth even thinking about Uvalde makes me.
Yeah totally with you. I get what he's saying and given the fact that I have spent most of my life with Hispanics, I understand the culture better than most. There is a massive difference in everything between their culture and ours. That said, the Uvalde horror wasn't just inaction. They did take action, it was the worst action imaginable, they stopped parents and even another off duty cop (so I'm told, can't confirm), from saving their own children. (Guarantee you they would not have stopped me, no matter what I had to do). There's no way to explain what happened there other than every single one of them should be in prison.

I do think their culture trains them up to be compliant and to see govt as the be all end all, and that played a major role in them following orders to stand by, but it's no excuse!

We have a certain part of our culture that canonizes cops just for showing up. They are treated with special community status.(including wardens) They are given discounts on gear and guns. They are called heroes just for doing the job that they signed up for and are paid to do.

If they screw up there are a ton of excuses and qualified immunity. They have unions to further shield them. They are treated like they have the most dangerous job in the world but statistically construction workers have a greater chance of dying.

Shoot a good samaritan by mistake (John Hurley). Oops I didn’t know what I was shooting at……I am held to a higher standard hunting deer, for crying out loud.

They are constantly being told how special they are for just being a cop. We on the other hand are just lowly commoners…Meanwhile fast-tracked 22 year old female diversity hires a being given a gun and a badge and cut loose on our streets. They have something to prove don’t you know…..🙄

It doesn’t surprise me one bit that these Uvalde cops thought they could “just show up”. Let’s not pretend this is just Uvalde, this happened to some degree in Parkland as well.

I support cops. But I also feel they need to be better trained and held to a higher standard, as a matter of course. You signed up to be a cop you show up and do your damn job and do it well. If you don’t, there’s no qualified immunity, and there could be a dereliction of duty charge coming at you.

None of this is to disregard the other side that vilifies cops. We as citizens need to find a balance too.

FCE7339C-7E32-4567-A9C4-67E6DAB0CC75.jpeg

Last edited:

Couldn’t agree more.

By that risky job list, my job has 3.8 times the rate of fatal injuries that a police officer does…….and yet I go to work and believe me, I have to make the right decisions or my risk of fatality goes up significantly. The decision to help those in need who are helpless, from a deadly threat, doesn’t even seem like it should go though decision making channels in one’s brain, it should be instantaneous natural.

I was born in South Texas and have lived here almost my entire life. The problem with the Uvalde ISD PD is (hopefully was) cultural, but it's almost entirely due to the man who headed that department. The former chief was a very poor leader and he set the tone for his organization. That doesn't excuse his officers and the officers from other departments who responded for their failure take decisive action during the school massacre, but it certainly contributed to it. He set the example, and it was a very bad one. Leadership matters.

But let’s not forget that Uvalde was not a “one off” poor performance. Several times - LV and the Florida school pop to mind right off where responding popo sat out side OR hid behind a concrete pillar. Numerous examples - despite training, despite what ever flavor of hot “go alone go hard trading dogma is currently in favor .

But let’s not forget that Uvalde was not a “one off” poor performance. Several times - LV and the Florida school pop to mind right off where responding popo sat out side OR hid behind a concrete pillar. Numerous examples - despite training, despite what ever flavor of hot “go alone go hard trading dogma is currently in favor .
As far as I can see this is a mindset issue. Some of the things that have been said to me by cop friends about their colleagues really shocks me.

I needed to meet up with one friend on a day he was running yearly quals for his small agency. He asked if I want to shoot. I said well I have not shot much over the winter so no, I don’t want to embarrass myself.

After watching the goings ons for a while, I said to my buddy “Yeah I’ll shoot” . The shooting I was seeing was pretty bad so I knew I would be fine. I had heard about this sort of thing, but seeing it firsthand really shocked me. The worst were the females. That said it was pretty bad across the board, save for a few. One rookie was told to go off to the side and practice drawing his weapon because he was deemed pretty much unsafe to shoot.

It was clear that training was not a priority and yeah some of these cops had no business charging into a dynamic environment with innocents and an active shooter commingled.

I met my LEO best friend in a training class that he was paying for out of his own pocket. This seems pretty common. Warrior cops who want better training have to go out of pocket on their own dime. Most cops won’t….

So at what point do we stop treating LEO as glorified garbage collectors and properly train and fund them. I have been a critic of cops riding alone. ESPECIALLY with these new fast-tracked female diversity hires. Cops alone need to be on a razors edge when it comes to escalation. Why are they alone? Budget.

Training cops to have the balls to do what these Nashville cops did but not have hyper-aggression issues on the street, is no small matter. It means better pay, education, phyc tests , training et al. It also means proper leadership. I am shocked at how many times I see a police chief on TV and it is a female diversity hire that was pushed up through the ranks to her position. How does that garner respect?

Not to mention Nashville LE did not handcuff parents begging to save their children. These officers were the real deal. Blessings upon them and their families

Reactions: Pbgt
Training cops to have the balls to do what these Nashville cops did but not have hyper-aggression issues on the street, is no small matter
. It means better pay, education, phyc tests , training e
t al. It also means proper leadership. I am shocked at how many times I see a police chief on TV and it is a female diversity hire that was pushed up through the ranks to her position. How does that garner respect?
Yet, IIRC it was a NJ town that washed out a potential candidate because he scored too high on the IQ tests.

Go figure.

Reactions: Holliday
The cops in Uvalde seemed like they were following a hostage protocol rather than an active shooter. I still say they were cowards. It's a shame the Supreme Court ruled that cops have no legal obligation to serve and protect because they should be in prison cells for not only letting the kids die, but also physically restraining parents from trying to get to their kids.

So at what point do we stop treating LEO as glorified garbage collectors and properly train and fund them.

Tell you what, get rid of that evil "qualified immunity" B.S. Hold police accountable for their actions to the exact same standards that the rest of the citizens are held to, criminally charge police for false arrests, false reports, false statements, and violations of citizen rights. No more covering up for police brutality and no more "well sorry you got roughed up tough", they must have to answer for every action they did from square 1 as if they were one of the citizens.
None of this well if our balls twinge we can get away with murder B.S. and none of this "well I perceived a threat, or I was in fear for my life" Bullshit. If a citizen wouldn't get away with it, then they can't either.
Then sure we'll pay more to train them, starting with a long college course in civil rights which they have to pass with good grades to go any further.

Until then why fund Uniform Hangers that are happy to oppress, brutalize and murder you and think nothing of it?

I'm happy to pay good money for top quality Public Servants that work in the police department, but ONLY if they are made to understand their place and are judged on the same laws that apply to the rest of everyone.

But that's never going to happen at all. The stupid sheeple will keep voting in evil corrupt politicians and administrators. Who in turn will prioritize "social equity" in all their hiring and cover up for any crimes and murders their diversity hires do as well as covering up for any sins their oppressor force does.

You couldn't fix the police situation if you tried, because stupid sheeple won't let you and evil, greedy, corrupt, megalomaniac politicians, administrators and judges don't want that either.

Reactions: oneshot86
Tell you what, get rid of that evil "qualified immunity" B.S. Hold police accountable for their actions to the exact same standards that the rest of the citizens are held to, criminally charge police for false arrests, false reports, false statements, and violations of citizen rights. No more covering up for police brutality and no more "well sorry you got roughed up tough", they must have to answer for every action they did from square 1 as if they were one of the citizens.
None of this well if our balls twinge we can get away with murder B.S. and none of this "well I perceived a threat, or I was in fear for my life" Bullshit. If a citizen wouldn't get away with it, then they can't either.
Then sure we'll pay more to train them, starting with a long college course in civil rights which they have to pass with good grades to go any further.

Until then why fund Uniform Hangers that are happy to oppress, brutalize and murder you and think nothing of it?

I'm happy to pay good money for top quality Public Servants that work in the police department, but ONLY if they are made to understand their place and are judged on the same laws that apply to the rest of everyone.

But that's never going to happen at all. The stupid sheeple will keep voting in evil corrupt politicians and administrators. Who in turn will prioritize "social equity" in all their hiring and cover up for any crimes and murders their diversity hires do as well as covering up for any sins their oppressor force does.

You couldn't fix the police situation if you tried, because stupid sheeple won't let you and evil, greedy, corrupt, megalomaniac politicians, administrators and judges don't want that either.
A lot of wisdom in your post . And you call it what it is Evil.

I my own little circle of the world I bring change where I can, help those who need it . And my small little push against the criminal cabal these public servants have become - no respect to them, no deference. In my tiny little classroom /range where I teach people to shoot offensively with handguns , I won’t let police use the range any more- they could under old ownership. I won’t train them and I’ll shit post every dirty thing I can find them doing until I’ve convinced at least a few dozen people that they are what they have become - the enforcement arm of those that want to see you enslaved or dead.

Tow things as you mentioned that really accelerated the decline and raised the “US vs. Them” culture amongst the hero’s - CAF and Qualified immunity. A license to steal and SCOUTS protection for stealing abusing killing and lying .
Stop and Id and stop and frisk of course we’re next logical steps and also must be ended .
A HUGE change has taken place in just the last year or so- Remember that any hint of bad think about hero’s was immediately squashed on almost all gun/shooting forums. Usually along with a ban for daring to besmirch the blue line. And on what few shooting “socials” I still use with the exception of one that protection of public servants feelings is gone .
I’ve mentioned before about last years coon dog trials in South Carolina. A huge group of mostly male- mostly Christian- many deeply so- mostly veterans- gun and dog guys to the max . There were LEO teams last year - and the mood towards any individual who wore a badge for a living was out right unfriendly.
When the blue line lost support from the working religious right it is a sign of game over for the world as it once was . And it is a totally self inflicted wound on the blue.