• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s We'd Like To Ask For Spare Reloading Gear

well shit. This is turning out ok.

Hard to believe with all you uptight and selfish screw-ups around here....... ?

Reactions: 1J04
well shit. This is turning out ok.

Hard to believe with all you uptight and selfish screw-ups around here....... ?

He's gotta a gob-o-stuff coming his way as we speak. People are shipping like maniacs. What a great turnout. I gotta gather up some goodies now and then I'll toss in some Nom Nom from the PNW to keep him going. He's gonna be a busy boy and with a few great mentors that are gonna pay him a visit is icing on the cake. Good stuff we got going here eh? (y)

Oh, and I'm pretty certain I've answered all PM's at this point and personally thanked each and every one of you deplorable basturds. If I've left anything out don't hesitate to lemme know. What a rodeo.

@oneshot86 I'd suggest changing the blade in your box cutter. You're gonna be gett'n to know the delivery folks real good for a few days....... :LOL:

Reactions: Geno C.
Got a set of RCBS comp 308 dies.
Give me the info Jimmy and I'll gettem headed his way.

R

Copy that Brother !!! PM inbound and thx for hooking our guy up !!! (y)(y)(y)(y)
Hell, I'll just text ya. Doh. :(

Reactions: Rthur
I'll give @oneshot86 a shout in mid August when I get home. See if there's any holes in his gear and see what I can do about it ?

Right on Geno. He's gonna need some maximum strength Advil as well. His head is gonna explode. But it's fun, right? ;)

Hell yeah!! Might have to turn down the speakers a bit so the vibrations don't mess with the scale though ?

You guy's are terrible. Gotta keep the M500 and/or M1000 teeter tottering. It's what they're for, right?

On a serious note, all PM's answered again and list has been updated. I didn't even consider a Boolit Puller, but @1badbarrel brought it up along with a few other goodies he's generously tossed on the pile. Check it out. It's coming along nicely !!!!

I can tell you this, @oneshot86 is a very humble, hard working, and just all around good person that isn't a big fan, like most of us, of being on the receiving end. I get that. We get that. But sometimes, just sometimes ya gotta swallow a bit o pride and let good meaning people show you what you mean to them. This is another perfect example of what "WE" as a group can do. I love this stuff !!!!:giggle:

Proud of you guys. Carry on smartly and check your gig lines. I got my eye on you...............

@oneshot86 , be planning the frames for your benches and tables. I finish school in Mid August and was already planning a trip down to visit once my schedule was my own again. I'll bring this Dillon Progressive down to you, along with whatever else I've got, and I'll give you a hand welding or framing up table bases or whatever.

I'm almost positive I have .45 dies, so it may work out that you use a single-stage for precision ammo and this progressive I'm bringing down for pistol and plinking 5.56. @Mike Casselton has already agreed to provide adult supervision, since neither of us qualify

@oneshot86 , be planning the frames for your benches and tables. I finish school in Mid August and was already planning a trip down to visit once my schedule was my own again. I'll bring this Dillon Progressive down to you, along with whatever else I've got, and I'll give you a hand welding or framing up table bases or whatever.

I'm almost positive I have .45 dies, so it may work out that you use a single-stage for precision ammo and this progressive I'm bringing down for pistol and plinking 5.56. @Mike Casselton has already agreed to provide adult supervision, since neither of us qualify

I'm thinking a nice 4" thick vertical slice from an oak tree or two would make for a bad assed top.

I use 36" solid core slab door blank from Lowes for like $50. Used to be able to get them for $36... built my last bench with one of these and its rock solid..

The 3 benches I built before that I glued and screwed 3/4 MDF and 3/4 Oak which cost 4x as much as the door slab...

We got some class acts around here, that's for sure. And so it's all coming together now. I LOVE this stuff!:LOL::geek:

Speaking about a class act, other wise from yourself...

i recieved a package today...

tnichols sent me a redding case trimmer, from one gravel nazi to anouther, thanks alot, i hope to meet you guys soon

Reactions: 1J04 and tnichols
Post a picture when you are done opening your Christmas gifts. My office did a remodel. I got two solid core Mahogany doors, one for my reloading bench and one for Gunsmithing. If I’m not in my recliner, I’m in the shop. I hope that you enjoy reloading as much as I do.

Reactions: 1J04 and oneshot86
Man, the next trip down to see "The Mikes" is going to be epic. I have zero doubt that @oneshot86 is going to have his badass grandsons divided into task-specific working parties. I can already see the young'uns prepping brass and getting everything laid out and ready for "Big Mike" when he comes in from peddling plants in the evening.

Great Stuff

Just seeing this, I can give up a box of 100 new Lapua .308 cases if somebody will tell me where to send it; the necks are damn tight so he'll need an expander die now. I'm pretty sure it'll go well with his new setup. 1J is the man.

Having been the recipient of the goodwill of members of this site, I'm only glad I can pay it forward to another.

Just seeing this, I can give up a box of 100 new Lapua .308 cases if somebody will tell me where to send it; the necks are damn tight so he'll need an expander die now. I'm pretty sure it'll go well with his new setup. 1J is the man.

Having been the recipient of the goodwill of members of this site, I'm only glad I can pay it forward to another.

Right on Brother!! PM answered and we're good to go. Appreciate the kind words ya smooth talker. :p

Ok, I've gotten a plethora of PM's from all you fine gentlemen regarding shipping news and tracking numbers !!! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess our guy is gonna have UPS, FEDEX, and USPS playing bumper cars in his drive at the Nursery. Insurance claims will be flying. :LOL:

@oneshot86 if ya get a chance while this continues showing up this week, bless is with some picture love of it all over the counter or something man. If'n ya get time. ;)

Again, nice job fellas. (y)

i certainly will, i have gotten two packages to date and will send photos.

you gents are the best, and i thankyou all.

im very excited about getting ready for reloading, and im either going to build an office/ reloading room or convert a trailer i have.

we bought a consestion trailer years ago that is sitting around. lights, a/c, cabinets, lights, too good

Told ya so. lmfao :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

zM6vmtZ.jpg

Not The Human Honey Badger. This is Agent "K". Shhhhhhhhh

4kcuSBU.jpg

Gentleman, on behalf of my great friend (oneshot86),I'd like to thank you all for gettin his ole butt into reloading. I've been shootin with the man for years, and I wanna see the shit eatin grin on his face when he gets 1/2 moa outa his own little pet load fer his AR10. I will post that pic.
We've seen each other make some AMAZING shots, mostly galley style, and i wanna go side by side with him on our AR10s, and 45s, with ammo WE made.
You're a great buncha guys.

Reactions: Sledge1 and 1J04
Gentleman, on behalf of my great friend (oneshot86),I'd like to thank you all for gettin his ole butt into reloading. I've been shootin with the man for years, and I wanna see the shit eatin grin on his face when he gets 1/2 moa outa his own little pet load fer his AR10. I will post that pic.
We've seen each other make some AMAZING shots, mostly galley style, and i wanna go side by side with him on our AR10s, and 45s, with ammo WE made.
You're a great buncha guys.

There ya go Boyz. How frick'n cool is that? Not only made an impact on one man, but two, and probably more to come. That's good stuff. I don't care who ya are. ;) Brother, we're just try'n to keep it interesting. :ROFLMAO: Gett'er done and report back !!!(y)

as you can see by the photos above, the mailman and UPS driver were here today

im sorry it took me this long in the night to say thankyou. you guys are the best.

Rthur, thankyou very much brother, man o man i hope to live up to your die set, bro. thankyou again.

Sledge 01, thanks for the RCBS scale ,thankyou for the lube pad, gauges, and powder trickler, what ever i can do for you bro, i love you guys, man.

Mike Cherba, thankyou very much brother, i'm so humbled by your generosity. Mike hooked me up w 45 cal. like everything, but thats not all, also 357 and 44 mag dies, primer tray , lyman case trim guide, burring tools, and shell holders, thankyou again

Dominic, i thankyou very much brother, i'll make great use of the 300 BLK brass ready to load, yellow hopper metering device, couple of bags of important stuff, and other things i'll be able to identify later in the learning process of reloading, thankyou for the case loading block, lube pad, cool ass prep set, and holy shit, hornady custom 6.5 creedmor dies, you and Mike Cherba are going to make me famous,
again thankyou.

and mr. bowden, ga.
thanks stud... Mr Bowden, i cant thank you enough. A Berry's 400 Tumbler and everything, is too much, one of these days we will all get together.

i cant fucking waite...

im sorry it took me this long in the night to say thankyou. you guys are the best.

Rthur, thankyou very much brother, man o man i hope to live up to your die set, bro. thankyou again.

Sledge 01, thanks for the RCBS scale ,thankyou for the lube pad, gauges, and powder trickler, what ever i can do for you bro, i love you guys, man.

Mike Cherba, thankyou very much brother, i'm so humbled by your generosity. Mike hooked me up w 45 cal. like everything, but thats not all, also 357 and 44 mag dies, primer tray , lyman case trim guide, burring tools, and shell holders, thankyou again

Dominic, i thankyou very much brother, i'll make great use of the 300 BLK brass ready to load, yellow hopper metering device, couple of bags of important stuff, and other things i'll be able to identify later in the learning process of reloading, thankyou for the case loading block, lube pad, cool ass prep set, and holy shit, hornady custom 6.5 creedmor dies, you and Mike Cherba are going to make me famous,
again thankyou.

and mr. bowden, ga.
thanks stud... Mr Bowden, i cant thank you enough. A Berry's 400 Tumbler and everything, is too much, one of these days we will all get together.

i cant fucking waite...

Just made my night. The Day Is Good, My Heart Is Full. Nuff Sed. Awesome Post Brother !!!!

Get Some Rest. You Gotta Early Wake Up Call. ;)

Reactions: oneshot86

again thankyou.

and mr. bowden, ga.

i cant fucking waite...

You are most welcome. Anything else I come across will come your way as well.
I've only got one local buddy that I shoot with and I got to help set him up to do the same thing that you are. It's very rewarding to see someone learn a new craft and see the benefits of it. You've got everything going for you, equipment and buddies with the knowledge. Time may be the issue.

Good luck.

again thankyou.

and mr. bowden, ga.

i cant fucking waite...

No problem bud. Any questions reach out. We will have you shooting those 0.5moa groups out of that AR10 in no time!

I stopped by oneshot86's place the other afternoon.
Pile o boxes showed up all at once. Christmas in fn july!
I've been reloading for a while, 45 ,762x39,762×25,444 marlin and 308 mostly.and will coach him best as i can.
Im sure the 2 of us rednecks will resource yall fer any advice or suggestions.

Reactions: oneshot86 and 1J04
I stopped by oneshot86's place the other afternoon.
Pile o boxes showed up all at once. Christmas in fn july!
I've been reloading for a while, 45 ,762x39,762×25,444 marlin and 308 mostly.and will coach him best as i can.
Im sure the 2 of us rednecks will resource yall fer any advice or suggestions.

Holy Shit!!!!!! Badass @Agent K has joined the Hide!!!!

Great to see you on the forum. I finish Welding school next month and am trying to get a trip down there planned with momma. Be getting some "goodies" ready, I have a feeling that cistern has too much water in it.

Reactions: oneshot86 and 1J04
Our Honey Badger sent me some photos for uploading.
This is the trailer he's planning on using for a mobile reloading house.
I say it's also a shooting house too!

Lights, air conditioning and free.
How's that for kick ass?
20180718_175136_1531950739234.jpg
20180718_172749_1531949857548.jpg
20180718_172734_1531949868582.jpg
20180718_172641_1531949876872.jpg

Holy Shit!!!!!! Badass @Agent K has joined the Hide!!!!

Great to see you on the forum. I finish Welding school next month and am trying to get a trip down there planned with momma. Be getting some "goodies" ready, I have a feeling that cistern has too much water in it.

dude, that cistern always has too much water in it, lol like a super lot, sometimes we run the hose to it for multiple sorties, lol...

again thankyou.

and mr. bowden, ga.

i cant fucking waite...
We do what we can.
Glad you can put them to use.

R

Reactions: 1J04 and oneshot86