• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

well drugs legal in Oregon now

Ban Narcan. Problem solved.

Beat me to it by HOURS! But none the less, I'm doing my part..........

20201104_091708.jpg

Oh, and haven't read the entire thread, but it's still not legal, it's just not a felony now as I understand it.

I commented earlier on the election thread about my presidential campaign promise to build a wall around California. ...I’m here to promise that my wall will now encompass Oregon as well.
#VoteForMe

Those people are Dem voters, they wont be allowed to die because their ability to vote after dying is limited.

See "SOMA" in "Brave New World" and the "Victory" vices in "1984".

Orders of effects, this was the inevitable product of first medical MJ.

R

Last edited:
Reactions: clcustom1911
I really don’t see this as a bad thing. We needed to weed out the weak a long time ago..I hope Texas does this as well

Truth be told, this really changes nothing in the grand scheme of things. Other than it not being a Felony for simple possession, which in turn means it's not a mandatory arrest or mandatory Jail time, it just means they aren't going to clog "The System" with these people anymore. I doubt more people are going to be doing more hard dope due to this decision. Right or wrong, the fact remains a certain percentage will continue to do their dope, they just won't be doing time for it, unless they go the Drug Court route, like here in WA. If you wash out of Drug Court, depending on your Offender Score/Criminal History, you either sit out a term in Jail, or if you've graduated to a sentence that is a mandatory minimum of a year and a day, well, that gets you DOC/Prison time and off you go.

Now, will the Dope Heads feel somewhat more comfortable knowing they might only get a small fine and some Dope Classes. Absolutely, but I gotta tell ya, if this means we don't have to deal with this element at the level we do in regards to dealing with people withdrawing in custody? I'm all for it! Let someone else deal with that shit. We aren't a Mental Health Ward nor a damn Crisis Support Center, but we've been acting the part far too long!

Sit back, let your feet rest, take a deep breath and eveything will feel all right.

Reactions: woogie_man
Something interesting to note is there’s about 70K OD deaths a year and 40K gun deaths. Nearly twice as many OD deaths. 6/10 gun deaths are suicides so if you take those out (could easily do it by other means) you’re at about 15K gun deaths per year for homocides which puts OD death rate at about 5X the rate of murder with a firearm.

I’m sure their supporters won’t think about this and even if it’s pointed out to them they won’t care. Guns must be bad because dems say they are and drugs must be ok because they say they are. It’s just more evidence that the left gives zero fucks about public safety and it’s all about control and getting votes.

"Useful Idiots" are much more compliant when they're stoned.
Meanwhile the carnage from rampant drug addiction will destroy hospital systems (requiring big gov't intervention) and million of families will lose loved ones.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Please excuse me for being uneducated in this but isn't this shit illegal at federal level? Can't the DEA still bitch slap this place back right?

Please excuse me for being uneducated in this but isn't this shit illegal at federal level? Can't the DEA still bitch slap this place back right?
Yep. Same with Marijuana, even though it's use is legal to use recreationally at a state level.

But the feds haven't done fuck all about it.

Guys, this changes NOTHING, for the most part. Dopers gonna Dope Bro. They just aren't going to plug the Legal System, for the most part again, or the Courts or the Jails, or the Prisons. It's still gonna be illegal Statewide and Federally. Simple possession, and simple possession alone is all that's on the table as far as being brought down from a Felony and "Mandatory" Arrest/Incarceration, to Drug Court or Classes or some other shit. Now, if they did with the aforementioned Narcotics as they did with Marijuana, well, it'd be a whole different story. It's just not gonna be a Criminal Offense to possess a certain amount. VUCSA is still well in play.

I don't see this changing much. I live in a small town in E Oregon and the justice system is a revolving door. LE arrests dopers and they spend a couple of days in jail and then go back to stealing and being a drain on society. There's one local who was arrested about 15 times on various drug and weapons charges and never spent more than a couple of weeks in jail. The DA's don't care and the judges don't care, on the local or state level.

On a bright note, we passed a measure to open the possibility of our county leaving OR and becoming part of Idaho. We can always hope.

Will just add me two cents. What happens on the West coast unfortunately most times winds up happening on the East coast. Jersey now allows the use of marijuana for sport and I would not be surprised if we go full retard towards hard drugs too.

Never did drugs. Trying to make my MG’s & Triumph’s go faster always consumed my last nickel in the 60’s. Driving on the track was in and of itself a high. Ok, in the mid 60’s I thought I was Mr. Cool.

Sometimes I feel as tho, let us accelerate the process, get your cocaine / heroin, five cents a pound. Go knock your socks off. Unfortunately, I remember reading that policy when implemented, is devastating to society.

Maxwell

And people think the DA;s in states like OR or WA have been prosecuting people for drug possession anyway. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This changes nothing other than makes it easier for Vets and people with PTSD to get meds like MDMA and psilocybin that actually show measured positive results.

Or would you rather they numb the pain with Booze, opioids and SSRI's that just kill them instead.

Its 2020 and people still don't understand the MJ Situation in this Country.

No wonder idiots get elected. Blind leading the Blind.

What ya'll fail to comprehend is that a drug, any drug, is just a thing, like any other thing, and can be used for good or evil.

A hammer can build a house or cave in a skull.

A pencil can write a letter or poi out an eye.

An airplane can fly you to a vacation or wreck a building.

A penis can make a healthy family or a bunch of dependent bastards.

A firearm can be a lot of fun shooting targets or protect your life or commit mass murder.

A car can take you to work or kill if you drink alcohol.

A glass of good wine or bourbon can relax you or cause you to beat your wife.

Heroin (or morphine) can stop your pain in an emergency or make you a whining addict.

No thing is either right or wrong except by how we employ it.

Its all in use or abuse.

Thats the bottom line and as far as that goes not not open to discussion.

Beat me to it by HOURS! But none the less, I'm doing my part..........

View attachment 7462808

Oh, and haven't read the entire thread, but it's still not legal, it's just not a felony now as I understand it.
But it's prison so surely there's no need for it in there as can't be any way for drugs to get in!

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Heroin has no medical use in this country, so any use is abuse.
poor man's oxy.
the doctors get them hooked, and the cartels finish them off, and pharma and cartels pay the dems for their trouble.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Truth be told, this really changes nothing in the grand scheme of things. Other than it not being a Felony for simple possession, which in turn means it's not a mandatory arrest or mandatory Jail time, it just means they aren't going to clog "The System" with these people anymore. I doubt more people are going to be doing more hard dope due to this decision. Right or wrong, the fact remains a certain percentage will continue to do their dope, they just won't be doing time for it, unless they go the Drug Court route, like here in WA. If you wash out of Drug Court, depending on your Offender Score/Criminal History, you either sit out a term in Jail, or if you've graduated to a sentence that is a mandatory minimum of a year and a day, well, that gets you DOC/Prison time and off you go.

Now, will the Dope Heads feel somewhat more comfortable knowing they might only get a small fine and some Dope Classes. Absolutely, but I gotta tell ya, if this means we don't have to deal with this element at the level we do in regards to dealing with people withdrawing in custody? I'm all for it! Let someone else deal with that shit. We aren't a Mental Health Ward nor a damn Crisis Support Center, but we've been acting the part far too long!

Finally youve said something that makes sense. My UTI applauds you. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
Heroin has no medical use in this country, so any use is abuse.

Bullshit. It has no medical use only because its illegal.

Fact of the matter is its the best pain killer there is,, far superior to morphine, and if youre dying in final stages of cancer why should anyone have the power to deny you the right to be comfortable. Because you might get addicted? Youre fucking dying, so what.

Again, as I said above, its only a thing and can be used for good or evil.

Bullshit. It has no medical use only because its illegal.

Fact of the matter is its the best pain killer there is,, far superior to morphine, and if youre dying in final stages of cancer why should anyone have the power to deny you the right to be comfortable. Because you might get addicted? Youre fucking dying, so what.

Again, as I said above, its only a thing and can be used for good or evil.
I agree with you that the manner of use dictates use or abuse but some items shouldn't be used. Some people drink Sterno, some mix bathroom disinfectant with juice, some drink Listerine, some inject heroin. Laws against heroin use does scare some people away from use, usually the younger person. Personally I don't care anymore, but at one time I did make a living in addiction counseling.

im torn because i see what "the government" does with an addict...fully insure that the addict has no reason to change AND the terrible things addicts will do for their fix. interesting experiment. Jail does nothing but keep an addict separated from drugs...scratch that. its there too.

Finally youve said something that makes sense. My UTI applauds you. 😂

Don't make me regret having a "serious" moment, Old Man.😉 But the facts are the facts. I could write pages on this. I had a different outlook a long time ago, but after a lifetime of living this life and seeing even some "program" benefits actually realize fruition, well, the proof is in the pudding.

*insert* NFOAD, or I just couldn't live with myself.😋

• Haha
Reactions: Rthur
Drug decriminalization, not full legalization, has worked in Portugal but I’m sure Oregon will figure out a way to completely and utterly fuck their program up

Drug decriminalization, not full legalization, has worked in Portugal but I’m sure Oregon will figure out a way to completely and utterly fuck their program up

Ya, in the Philippines also where they "D"criminalize" by literally "D"crimanalizing the Criminal for mere Pesos. Now STFU and stay on task.

🤔 *thinking* Is there a Thread this Cuck ISN'T in? 🤔

Ya, in the Philippines also where they "D"criminalize" by literally "D"crimanalizing the Criminal for mere Pesos. Now STFU and stay on task.

🤔 *thinking* Is there a Thread this Cuck ISN'T in? 🤔
What task would that be? Paying lip service to a persons freedom to ingest a substance that you think is icky?

Let’s just ignore the fact that druggies can’t hold a fucking job and have an addiction that they will steal, rob, and even murder to support. But yeah, just keep on keeping on with the belief that it can’t affect you as long as you don’t do it.

Drugs are not a part of a healthy society. PERIOD.
And those drug laws are stopping anything of what you said?

Its not a drug or law problem, its a people problem. Humans are imperfect and as time goes on they lose/have lost their way. The breakdown of the family, the breakdown of religion, etc all at the hands of our very own government over the last 2-3 generations are what really accelerated the downturn of our society/country.

User amounts of heroin coke and meth ok now. That with the pot legalization the druggies are going to flood in. Come get your check. But meanwhile, pay more taxes on your cigars and don’t even think about making any moonshine. We have laws.

If I'm going to live in fucking Amsterdam I at least want a redlight district where I can get some chick from Surinam to suck my dick and make all the pain go away. Fuck Oregon.
At least this guy knows how to 🥳 🎊 🎉