• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

well drugs legal in Oregon now

Sooo, you’re saying there is an upside to legal heroine, right. The problem will take care of itself in time....
Not really. I'm saying the drug culture becomes a family tradition. A tradition tax paying citizens are forced to support in so many ways. Oregon is (already was) a lost cause. I'm just waiting until I can see the "Welcome to Oregon" sign in my rearview mirror.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
It's not just about your choice when your choices make a wreckage of the rest of society. I might even question whether you are making that choice of your own free will, or if it's the fentanyl that's making the choice for you...

Drugs weren't made illegal because they're harmless. As offenses against our liberty go I'd be happy to legalize all drugs if you will repeal the 16th Amendment and we can stop being slaves to Washington.

Are you contending that the rampant drug use in this country isn't effecting everyone who doesn't do drugs and isn't an addict? Saying it's just a choice is total bullshit. This is why we don't want universal healthcare. It makes the choice to live on family sized bags of trans-fat chips and gallons of sugary soda my problem because now I have to pay for the morbidly obese people who clog the healthcare system. If they have to pay for their own healthcare it IS just a choice and not my problem. If drugs were like that I would not GAF, but they're not like that. They steal people's free will. That makes them very different.

Liberty is a balance, with competing virtues. It's not an absolute.

Do some research on why cannabis was made illegal. Hearst an Dupont's greed for $$$

Do some research on drug kills the most people ...( C2H5OH ). How long a hard would you whine if they told you, "Sorry, Figgy, no more beer, wine, or liquor, for you...and even if you personally dont drink at all, would you deny me, or any of your inbibing friends our right to a glass of wine after work? Or are you a hypocrite. Fuck you I think Ill go have a glass now. And dont try to hand me any bullshit about it not being a fucking drug. It is.

Until 100 or so years ago if you got a toothache you went to the drug sttore and got some laudanum. No you go to big Pharma and get....

Its just a thing and can be used or abused.

Do you think criminals are punished?

Do you think the drug culture is not immersed in crime?

Which statement do you disagree with?

I think youve got an opinion and cant learn beyond it.

If it werent illegal there would be no criminal act and thus no punishment. Would there?

Crime goes far beyond any drug. Id guess that if you totaled every bit of money involved in crime you'd find 'drugs' to be less than one %. Fuck, look at the criminals running our Gub.mint.

Even the
Do some research on why cannabis was made illegal. Hearst an Dupont's greed for $$$

Do some research on drug kills the most people ...( C2H5OH ). How long a hard would you whine if they told you, "Sorry, Figgy, no more beer, wine, or liquor, for you...and even if you personally dont drink at all, would you deny me, or any of your inbibing friends our right to a glass of wine after work? Or are you a hypocrite. Fuck you I think Ill go have a glass now. And dont try to hand me any bullshit about it not being a fucking drug. It is.

Until 100 or so years ago if you got a toothache you went to the drug sttore and got some laudanum. No you go to big Pharma and get....

Its just a thing and can be used or abused.
i could give a fuck if you want to get high. Knock yourself out. I’m not against pot per se. Just keep it away from my kids. I keep alcohol away from them too, and they’ve never seen me drunk, which quite frankly is probably like once a year.

Theres a reason you can’t get opium or cocaine at the drug store anymore. There’s a reason that AmerisourceBergen, Cardinal Health and McKesson and drugmaker Teva Pharmaceutical lost a lawsuit for billions pushing addictive drugs. The shit is not good.

Smoking dope makes most people lazy as fuck. Drunks fuck their lives up too. Not saying it shouldn’t be legal, but addictive substances steal your free will. There is a very good arguement for making them illegal. Some shit just isn’t “recreational”.

Reactions: ZiaHunter and DCAN
All of this is about money. Legalize it, the government gets the money. Keep it illegal, the drug cartels get the money.

Even the

i could give a fuck if you want to get high. Knock yourself out. I’m not against pot per se. Just keep it away from my kids. I keep alcohol away from them too, and they’ve never seen me drunk, which quite frankly is probably like once a year.

Theres a reason you can’t get opium or cocaine at the drug store anymore. There’s a reason that AmerisourceBergen, Cardinal Health and McKesson and drugmaker Teva Pharmaceutical lost a lawsuit for billions pushing addictive drugs. The shit is not good.

Smoking dope makes most people lazy as fuck. Drunks fuck their lives up too. Not saying it shouldn’t be legal, but addictive substances steal your free will. There is a very good arguement for making them illegal. Some shit just isn’t “recreational”.

I disagree.

Drugs dont steal your free will. Ive had a prescription for dilaudid for years and have never been addicted. I take it when I really need it for pain from a neck injury I got at about 5 years old. I use it when I need it them put it back in the safe.

All those companies got sued, and rightfully so, for 'pushing' the shit on people who didnt need it, for profit.

If you get addicted then it is some character defect that robbed your will to walk away, but not the substance itself. Its the personallity trying to ex cape some unpleasantness in its past( or present) and using a substance, any substance, to mask it. Some people use food, some alcohol, some fast reckless driving, some drugs, but it ins never the substance, its the individual.

Reactions: DCAN
I disagree.

Drugs dont steal your free will. Ive had a prescription for dilaudid for years and have never been addicted. I take it when I really need it for pain from a neck injury I got at about 5 years old. I use it when I need it them put it back in the safe.

All those companies got sued, and rightfully so, for 'pushing' the shit on people who didnt need it, for profit.

If you get addicted then it is some character defect that robbed your will to walk away, but not the substance itself. Its the personallity trying to ex cape some unpleasantness in its past( or present) and using a substance, any substance, to mask it. Some people use food, some alcohol, some fast reckless driving, some drugs, but it ins never the substance, its the individual.
Dilaudid? For years?
giphy.gif

Clearly it’s not just a river in Egypt...

No human can avoid addiction to strong opiates like Dilaudid, heroin, or morphine, because they are not just mentally addictive and habit forming, but severely physically addictive. It’s not a choice or a question of willpower. If you habitually take these things you ARE an addict.
I have never heard of any doctor proscribing Dilaudid for years. I’m quite sure they would loose their license if they did so. This is a drug for end of life paliative care, or severe pain.

Opiates operate directly on the receptors of neurons. Again, it not a choice to become addicted. Your neurons become dependent on filling those receptors with narcotics and they stop producing natural dopamine. No narcotics=no dopamine, period.

I hope you‘re bullshitting to try and prove your point.

So does this mean I can move to Oregon and start up my own drive thru crack shop?

Dilaudid? For years?
giphy.gif

Clearly it’s not just a river in Egypt...

No human can avoid addiction to strong opiates like Dilaudid, heroin, or morphine, because they are not just mentally addictive and habit forming, but severely physically addictive. It’s not a choice or a question of willpower. If you habitually take these things you ARE an addict.
I have never heard of any doctor proscribing Dilaudid for years. I’m quite sure they would loose their license if they did so. This is a drug for end of life paliative care, or severe pain.

Opiates operate directly on the receptors of neurons. Again, it not a choice to become addicted. Your neurons become dependent on filling those receptors with narcotics and they stop producing natural dopamine. No narcotics=no dopamine, period.

I hope you‘re bullshitting to try and prove your point.

Noope, no bullshit. The bottle is sitting in the safe right now. Havent touched it for weeks. I wouldnt call that addiction, Id call that having self control.

Severe pain? Yeah I know all about that. When I was about 5 I dislocated the C2 and C3 vertebrae and was paralyzed for a while and in SEVERE PAIN. Im 70 now and it still gives me long periods of no sleep.When I just have to sleep the narcotics help....after all, narco means sleep and thats what I use it for. I will say that there are many who should never touch it.

Definition of narcotic
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: a drug (such as opium or morphine) that in moderate doses dulls the senses, relieves pain, and induces profound sleep

1604628638112.png

If you cant handle that as simple truth then theres not much I can say except good night, Im gonna go have another glass of wine...which Im not addicted to...but I do like.

I disagree.

Behavioral signs of Dilaudid use and abuse
Because Dilaudid affects the brain, it can also affect a person’s mood and behavior. Depression and anxiety are two of the most common behavioral symptoms of Dilaudid use. Taking Dilaudid may also cause an individual to take more risks than normal. For example, some people may engage in unprotected sex. In severe cases, an individual who is addicted to Dilaudid can start to experience hallucinations. They will reason with themselves and others they can stop at any time and that they don't have a problem.

Someone who is using Dilaudid may also start behaving unusually at home, at work, or at school. For example, an individual who usually attends work regularly may suddenly start arriving late or calling in sick. In adolescents, Dilaudid use can cause academic performance to suffer. A student using Dilaudid may also stop participating in sports and other after-school activities. Both adults and adolescents may distance themselves from current friends and start spending more time with new people when they are using Dilaudid. Additionally, they may start keeping secrets or acting in a suspicious manner, especially if they are trying to hide their Dilaudid use from others.

Last edited:
Somebody is on drugs right now. My what's new is showing maggot quoting my post and it shows figgy's instead.

Behavioral signs of Dilaudid use and abuse
Because Dilaudid affects the brain, it can also affect a person’s mood and behavior. Depression and anxiety are two of the most common behavioral symptoms of Dilaudid use. Taking Dilaudid may also cause an individual to take more risks than normal. For example, some people may engage in unprotected sex. In severe cases, an individual who is addicted to Dilaudid can start to experience hallucinations. They will reason with themselves and others they can stop at any time and that they dont have a problem.

Someone who is using Dilaudid may also start behaving unusually at home, at work, or at school. For example, an individual who usually attends work regularly may suddenly start arriving late or calling in sick. In adolescents, Dilaudid use can cause academic performance to suffer. A student using Dilaudid may also stop participating in sports and other after-school activities. Both adults and adolescents may distance themselves from current friends and start spending more time with new people when they are using Dilaudid. Additionally, they may start keeping secrets or acting in a suspicious manner, especially if they are trying to hide their Dilaudid use from others.

I dont disagree with that and thats why I said most should avoid it. I deem to be able to use it when needed and not abuse it. Did you not see that I said I can leave it in the safe for weeks? That, is not addiction or abuse, its using a tool. Now Ive had enough of trying to educate and reason with those about as reasonable as lefties.

Somebody is on drugs right now. My what's new is showing maggot quoting my post and it shows figgy's instead.

Nah, I started to quote yours and decided not to but forgot to erase that part when I quoted Figgy. I did go back and clean it up.

Because “the war on drugs” was working so well?

Honestly
If I go to OR, where drugs are legal, there is the same chance of me smoking crack, zero.

If a crack head goes to Texas, where drugs are illegal, the chance of them smoking crack is about 100%

One thing that I don’t much like about the right side of the room is the neo-puritanical nonsense.

Also getting things people are going to buy anyways out of the black market takes a chunk out of the rather nasty gangland crap, and it doesn’t scarlet letter addicts, making it much harder to get their lives back together, or destroy the life of some college kid being dumb at a party.

Ether way overall, we got waaaay bigger fish to fry

So it tells that all money currently wasted on law enforcement, prisons, processing drug ‘offenders’ through the justice system, would be diverted on better drug prevention and treatment programs sent to our so-called allies who would kickback to congress.

Fixed it.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Also getting things people are going to buy anyways out of the black market takes a chunk out of the rather nasty gangland crap, and it doesn’t scarlet letter addicts, making it much harder to get their lives back together, or destroy the life of some college kid being dumb at a party.

Will that apply to firearms?

I read the bill of rights exactly as its written.

And our scarlet letter society isn’t doing anyone any favors, it does for safety about the same as the TSA.

So...we'll still have to deal with junkies, but while unarmed.

Anyone have a good source for Cannabis Suppositories

America's Amsterdam...

One could only hope.

I spend a fair bit of time in AMS every year. It’s a safe, affluent, clean, wonderful city — even in the “worst” parts.

The only thing to fear in Amsterdam is getting run over by a herd of smoking hot chicks on bicycles.

Sadly, it’s not the lax drug laws that make Amsterdam work. I don’t see this working well in OR.

So...we'll still have to deal with junkies, but while unarmed.

How did you get that out of what I said?

I find it strange to find a self respecting man who doesn’t carry.

Also the people who have been the most obnoxious or threading encounters in my life, didn’t appear to be junkies.

One could only hope.

I spend a fair bit of time in AMS every year. It’s a safe, affluent, clean, wonderful city — even in the “worst” parts.

The only thing to fear in Amsterdam is getting run over by a herd of smoking hot chicks on bicycles.

Sadly, it’s not the lax drug laws that make Amsterdam work. I don’t see this working well in OR.
I have decided to live vicariously through @TheHorta
Also i would like to die by bicycle not in my sleep now..

I think that decriminalizing hard drugs is a terrible idea. Dealers have so far been stopped only by criminal liability. Now they will become wholly arrogant, and it will turn into chaos.
I am a person who has seen a severe form of drug addiction in my child. Probably nothing could be worse. I am very grateful to the rehabilitation center in Baltimore - http://drug-rehab-baltimore.com/. They brought my child back to life. Now I remember it as a terrible dream.
That is why such laws make me very angry, and I do not understand them. It turns out that hard drugs will be as easy to buy as cigarettes or chewing gums.

Last edited:
I think that decriminalizing hard drugs is a terrible idea.

Why do you hate freedom?
Gov knows best?

Or is it you don’t have the self control, and if gov didn’t tell you what to do you’d have like some crazy drug infused event?

It’s like saying gay marriage threatens your straight marriage, I’m like, uhh so you’re secretly into the cock?

Why do you hate freedom?
Gov knows best?

Or is it you don’t have the self control, and if gov didn’t tell you what to do you’d have like some crazy drug infused event?

It’s like saying gay marriage threatens your straight marriage, I’m like, uhh so you’re secretly into the cock?

Giving government even a small bit of commercial regulatory power is like a college chick humoring a stalker creep just to "be polite" instead of flat out ghosting or flipping shit on him. Creepo will think the humoring means consent, and before you know it, he's following her all hours of day and night and demanding her coworkers and professors that they give him her number...

Reactions: TurboTrout
I think that decriminalizing hard drugs is a terrible idea.
In conjunction with a multi-tiered legal system and a substantial welfare system, yes it’s a terrible idea

But telling people what you think they should or shouldn’t put in their body is fucking ridiculous

Reactions: camocorvette
I live in a place with legal MJ. One of the first.

I strongly feel that legalizing it removed a big portion of the stigma against it - in a VERY bad way.

There WERE people who were staying away because they didn't want the legal trouble associated with it. I didn't think it would be that big/bad a thing when it passed, and I was wrong about that.

What does this do?

Well, it used to be that Crackhead Jim smoked weed when he couldn't afford crack, and Upstanding John was all against it. Its illegal!

Now, Crackhead Jim lives in a cardboard box and smokes weed, and Upstanding John lives in his 5 story house in the Hamptons and smokes weed.

Adults who lived a life where drugs were illegal have already formed their personalities and attitudes towards it.

As a 10 year old kid, its pretty damn easy to look at Crackhead Jim and associate his weed smoking with his cardboard box. But then you look over at Upstanding John and his shit seems fine so you don't feel like smoking weed is going to be a problem.

I think I know over a hundred people that smoke weed. By know I just mean know enough about them to know that weed is their thing.

2 of them are good parents, and are going to raise productive and morally upstanding kids. The other 98 are going to raise the next generation of welfare recipients.

China is laughing its ass off, and putting drug dealers to death. Just like they put the Radical Muslims in camps, kicked the trannies off TV, and decided once a person had $1 billion they could give the rest away to society. The list goes on and on.

I'm terrified of the Chinese willingness to engage in open-eyed and logical management of the direction of their society.

I work on a street where when da gonja got legal and all… well, let’s just say the demographics of the neighborhood changed. And not for the better. Does anything ever change for the better?

Drugs are good its make society so peaceful like in Philly.

I live in a place with legal MJ. One of the first.

I strongly feel that legalizing it removed a big portion of the stigma against it - in a VERY bad way.

There WERE people who were staying away because they didn't want the legal trouble associated with it. I didn't think it would be that big/bad a thing when it passed, and I was wrong about that.

What does this do?

Well, it used to be that Crackhead Jim smoked weed when he couldn't afford crack, and Upstanding John was all against it. Its illegal!

Now, Crackhead Jim lives in a cardboard box and smokes weed, and Upstanding John lives in his 5 story house in the Hamptons and smokes weed.

Adults who lived a life where drugs were illegal have already formed their personalities and attitudes towards it.

As a 10 year old kid, its pretty damn easy to look at Crackhead Jim and associate his weed smoking with his cardboard box. But then you look over at Upstanding John and his shit seems fine so you don't feel like smoking weed is going to be a problem.

I think I know over a hundred people that smoke weed. By know I just mean know enough about them to know that weed is their thing.

2 of them are good parents, and are going to raise productive and morally upstanding kids. The other 98 are going to raise the next generation of welfare recipients.

China is laughing its ass off, and putting drug dealers to death. Just like they put the Radical Muslims in camps, kicked the trannies off TV, and decided once a person had $1 billion they could give the rest away to society. The list goes on and on.

I'm terrified of the Chinese willingness to engage in open-eyed and logical management of the direction of their society.

So when you lived there you were on drugs too right? I mean since it was legal you can no control but to not only use them, but abuse them?

You do know pretty much all the founding fathers smoked weed as well as other drugs.

The issue is weak minds and desperation, but just like the war on guns (or rather freedom), it’s the smooth brain way out, the real issues arnt based on a substance or a thing,

So when you lived there you were on drugs too right? I mean since it was legal you can no control but to not only use them, but abuse them?

You do know pretty much all the founding fathers smoked weed as well as other drugs.

The issue is weak minds and desperation, but just like the war on guns (or rather freedom), it’s the smooth brain way out, the real issues arnt based on a substance or a thing,
We don’t allow children to get married at 10 or sign a car loan. It’s because they have weak minds.

If you think drowning our children in drugs from the top/bottom/left/right 24/7/365 is fine, then good for you!

When I have an emotionally satisfying theory that is then utterly and thoroughly destroyed by widespread observed phenomena, the theory can go fuck itself.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
We don’t allow children to get married at 10 or sign a car loan. It’s because they have weak minds.

If you think drowning our children in drugs from the top/bottom/left/right 24/7/365 is fine, then good for you!

When I have an emotionally satisfying theory that is then utterly and thoroughly destroyed by widespread observed phenomena, the theory can go fuck itself.

Don’t be so cliche!!

Now it’s about “the childreeennn”

Get the fuck out of here with that shit 😂

So basically you’re saying you need the state to tell you how to raise your children and what’s best for them? Because you can’t do that as a parent?

Don’t be so cliche!!

Now it’s about “the childreeennn”

Get the fuck out of here with that shit 😂

So basically you’re saying you need the state to tell you how to raise your children and what’s best for them? Because you can’t do that as a parent?
Yes sir.

I’m completely unapologetic about the fact that I despise what drug use has done to the last few generations of America’s kids.

I got lucky. I figured out that I needed to teach my kids that drug users are evil fucking people, that you need to judge and judge hard, and you should throw drug users away out of your life like an antifa flyer covered in shit.

Worked great.

Fuck drugs. Fuck drug users. Fuck drug advocates. Ban narcan.

Yes sir.

I’m completely unapologetic about the fact that I despise what drug use has done to the last few generations of America’s kids.

I got lucky. I figured out that I needed to teach my kids that drug users are evil fucking people, that you need to judge and judge hard, and you should throw drug users away out of your life like an antifa flyer covered in shit.

Worked great.

Fuck drugs. Fuck drug users. Fuck drug advocates. Ban narcan.

And if drugs were legal all your kids would be junkies?

Drugs are good its make society so peaceful like in Philly.

That was quite depressing. Im betting most of those folks had some other kind of mental or emotional trouble that would have put them out there anyway.

Looks more like crack heads, meth heads, or heroin/opiate abuse rather than weed.

And if drugs were legal all your kids would be junkies?
Your sarcastic barb IS more or less the reality on the ground for the majority of America’s kids.

Yes. After a few more generations of the massive spread of drugs in our culture, I firmly believe being a non-addict is going to be viewed the same way that we view the Amish today. And in similar numbers.

At least before the Chinese exterminate our population. This is a global cold war, and our side is busy eating paste and watching TikTok.

Your sarcastic barb IS more or less the reality on the ground for the majority of America’s kids.

Yes. After a few more generations of the massive spread of drugs in our culture, I firmly believe being a non-addict is going to be viewed the same way that we view the Amish today. And in similar numbers.

At least before the Chinese exterminate our population. This is a global cold war, and our side is busy eating paste and watching TikTok.

Uhh no.

Any parent that would be down with their 8yr old shooting up, well even if drugs didn’t exist, that kid would end up fucked in life.

You know your argument is the same flavor of nuts as the liberals who say teaching your kid to shoot will make him shoot up a school or some such nonsense.

giphy.gif

In conjunction with a multi-tiered legal system and a substantial welfare system, yes it’s a terrible idea

But telling people what you think they should or shouldn’t put in their body is fucking ridiculous
Like a vax?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🤣

Reactions: The D
This thread reminds me of my buddy when asked if he can pass a drug test. He said, sure, do you want me to pass it to the left or to the right?

It’s just a darn good thing the gubmint made drugs illegal, they also declared war on them. And it’s working too! The proof is all around us… 🙄