• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

well drugs legal in Oregon now

Uhh no.

Any parent that would be down with their 8yr old shooting up, well even if drugs didn’t exist, that kid would end up fucked in life.

You know your argument is the same flavor of nuts as the liberals who say teaching your kid to shoot will make him shoot up a school or some such nonsense.

giphy.gif
You are really flailing here.

And your analogy is terrible.

It would be closer to say: It’s like teaching kids how to shoot up a school, when they have 2 parents that shot up their school, and every other kid in their class shot up the school, and their teachers shot up the school, and all the video games they play are about shooting up the school...is gonna make them shoot up the school!!!! We should just make it legal to shoot up the school and the good kids are going to be better than that and not ever do it.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
It’s just a darn good thing the gubmint made drugs illegal, they also declared war on them. And it’s working too! The proof is all around us… 🙄
Libertarians: Drugs should be legal! Muh freedom! IT WILL BE FINE!

Realists: Fuck drugs. Adding another tangible need that’s expensive and self-destructive to your life doesn’t make you more free.

The reason banning drugs in the US didn’t work is we didn’t shoot the drug dealers flooding our streets with this trash - Namely the DEA, the FBI, and the CIA.

Problems solving problems.....

Comedian Fuquan Johnson died in Los Angeles on Saturday, along with two other people, after reportedly overdosing on fentanyl-laced cocaine. Another comedian, Kate Quigley, was hospitalized.

Similar overdoses have been reported from Long Island, New York, to Lincoln, Nebraska. In 2020, overdose deaths from synthetic opioids such as fentanyl reached a record high in the US.

Opera Snapshot_2021-09-25_200936_baonga.com.png

https://www.uscc.gov › research › fentanyl-chinas-deadly-export-united-states
Mass quantities of fentanyl, a low-cost and highly potent synthetic drug, are being produced in China and brought illegally to the United States, contributing to a growing U.S. opioid crisis. The rise of fentanyl in the United States can be traced back to China's large chemical and pharmaceutical industries, which manufacture vast quantities of the drug and its analogues to export to the ...

You are really flailing here.

And your analogy is terrible.

It would be closer to say: It’s like teaching kids how to shoot up a school, when they have 2 parents that shot up their school, and every other kid in their class shot up the school, and their teachers shot up the school, and all the video games they play are about shooting up the school...is gonna make them shoot up the school!!!! We should just make it legal to shoot up the school and the good kids are going to be better than that and not ever do it.

So if they legalize drugs you’ll be required to show the kids how to shoot up drugs?

Uhh, wtf lol

If your young children are doing drugs, it ain’t the drugs fault, it’s the shit parents.

Personal responsibility, it’s a thing

Realists: Fuck drugs. Adding another tangible need that’s expensive and self-destructive to your life doesn’t make you more free.

The reason banning drugs in the US didn’t work is we didn’t shoot the drug dealers flooding our streets with this trash - Namely the DEA, the FBI, and the CIA.

Who said it would be fine?

Life is a scary place, no matter what it will be super great and super horrible, life doesn’t come with a fucking money back guarantee.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”

Don’t like drugs, cool, don’t do them.

Who said it would be fine?

Life is a scary place, no matter what it will be super great and super horrible, life doesn’t come with a fucking money back guarantee.

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”

Don’t like drugs, cool, don’t do them.
Thats a great quote, :love: Im stealing it for a particular person who deserves it., but you need to footnote.

Helen Keller.

Thats only partly correct. The reason banning drugs didnt work is because since time immemorial people have sought to alter their consciousness one way or another. Be it Indians eating peyote, or mushrooms, or the Greeks, including Socrates, Plato, and others, drinking Kykeon (for an interesting read try the link below), Coleridge taking opium and writing Kubla Khan, or just having a galss of bourbon. You will never change that which is innate in human nature.

Or research 'WHY' LSD was created in Sandoz labs, and what a beneficial use it was put to, until an idiot (Leary) encouraged irresponsible use and got it demonized.

Thats not to deny the things the CIA has doe are/were despicable, like dosing unsuspecting people with LSD, or dumping tons of cocaine and heroin on the streets to finance their illegitimate little operations and deserve exposure and chastisement.

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Eleusinian_MysteriesEleusinian Mysteries - Wikipedia

Reactions: The D
Should be, but it's really not.
Yeah like Narcan . If you want to play chicken with fentynol ( is that right ) that's on you . Why do I have to pay to save your ass .
One should have to accept the consequence of their decision , ie;
OD = Die
Break , enter ,steal guess what .
Kill someone while drunk or stoned , by Felicia .

Reactions: Jgunner
Narcan is an extremely important item to keep in your first aid kits when you got young children or grandchildren running around your house unsupervised.

Narcan is an extremely important item to keep in your first aid kits when you got young children or grandchildren running around your house unsupervised.
Why...if you dont have any narcotics?

So if they legalize drugs you’ll be required to show the kids how to shoot up drugs?

Uhh, wtf lol

If your young children are doing drugs, it ain’t the drugs fault, it’s the shit parents.

Personal responsibility, it’s a thing

This entire line of reasoning assumes you are raising kids alone in the woods. Maybe you are.

In actual practice, the raising of children is a partnership engaged in by society, education, and parents.

It is MANY times more difficult to protect your children from harm when 2 of the 3 partners are contradicting your statements at every turn. Home schooling and going off-grid are luxury items, like being able to afford to flee Nazi Germany in the 30's.

Then again - I'm fairly sure your statements aren't a sober assessment of the situation on the ground. They are merely whatever is necessary at the time to keep the anger levels around here at maximum.

Unsure if this is a personal project of yours, or a paid position. Regardless, the Ignore functionality is a powerful tool.

I have stated my position, I have nothing more to add.

Thats only partly correct. The reason banning drugs didnt work is because since time immemorial people have sought to alter their consciousness one way or another. Be it Indians eating peyote, or mushrooms, or the Greeks, including Socrates, Plato, and others, drinking Kykeon (for an interesting read try the link below), Coleridge taking opium and writing Kubla Khan, or just having a galss of bourbon. You will never change that which is innate in human nature.

Or research 'WHY' LSD was created in Sandoz labs, and what a beneficial use it was put to, until an idiot (Leary) encouraged irresponsible use and got it demonized.

Thats not to deny the things the CIA has doe are/were despicable, like dosing unsuspecting people with LSD, or dumping tons of cocaine and heroin on the streets to finance their illegitimate little operations and deserve exposure and chastisement.

en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Eleusinian_MysteriesEleusinian Mysteries - Wikipedia

That is a very fair assessment. Like rape/incest/theft/violence we will never be free of it as long as humans walk the earth.

I find legalization emotionally satisfying. It definitely feels good. Love it! Freedom is always a good thing.

Except when it did the whole Communism thing. It sounds great until you do it and half the nation is dead. Our government fighting the war on drugs has been a disaster for sure. The only thing worse is our government ceasing the war on drugs.

As such, I am very much so a fan of society as a whole violently rejecting drugs. Your schools should be set against it, your criminal justice system should dump drug users on Drug Island to fight it out battle royale style, and your literature should cast drugs users as the bad guys in every movie and book.

Drug users who show up to anything but an intensive in-patient drug rehab program should be denied access to public assistance. If you are in a lethal force encounter, if the person you killed was found to be under the influence of drugs the investigation should end right there full stop...here's you gun back you can go home...good job.

Instead, we are gonna pay the price.

This entire line of reasoning assumes you are raising kids alone in the woods. Maybe you are.

In actual practice, the raising of children is a partnership engaged in by society, education, and parents.

It is MANY times more difficult to protect your children from harm when 2 of the 3 partners are contradicting your statements at every turn. Home schooling and going off-grid are luxury items, like being able to afford to flee Nazi Germany in the 30's.

Then again - I'm fairly sure your statements aren't a sober assessment of the situation on the ground. They are merely whatever is necessary at the time to keep the anger levels around here at maximum.

Unsure if this is a personal project of yours, or a paid position. Regardless, the Ignore functionality is a powerful tool.

Good insight. It reads to me like he doesn’t have any kids of his own, so he cannot relate to the situation he is so determined to be an expert at.

That is a very fair assessment. Like rape/incest/theft/violence we will never be free of it as long as humans walk the earth.

I find legalization emotionally satisfying. It definitely feels good. Love it! Freedom is always a good thing.

Except when it did the whole Communism thing. It sounds great until you do it and half the nation is dead. Our government fighting the war on drugs has been a disaster for sure. The only thing worse is our government ceasing the war on drugs.

As such, I am very much so a fan of society as a whole violently rejecting drugs. Your schools should be set against it, your criminal justice system should dump drug users on Drug Island to fight it out battle royale style, and your literature should cast drugs users as the bad guys in every movie and book.

Drug users who show up to anything but an intensive in-patient drug rehab program should be denied access to public assistance. If you are in a lethal force encounter, if the person you killed was found to be under the influence of drugs the investigation should end right there full stop...here's you gun back you can go home...good job.

Instead, we are gonna pay the price.
That is really inane. Do you or any of those you associate with (note I didnt use friends) drink beer? Wine? Some good bourbon.? Alcohol kills far more each year than drugs ever have. By your standard we should re instate alcohol prohibition. Then missionary sex only. Commit adultery=stoned to death. You should just move to Astan then you'll be happy. Or wake up and realize than youre being a hypocrite, you, like most conservatives here, hate big government but you want government to do all that crap.

Besides, as you stated it, half the nation dead. Fuckin A, Parasites self cleansed. That leaves all their stuff, especially the guns, for me.

Im wasting my breath, trying to talk reason to an unreasonable shill.

That is really inane. Do you or any of those you associate with (note I didnt use friends) drink beer? Wine? Some good bourbon.? Alcohol kills far more each year than drugs ever have. By your standard we should re instate alcohol prohibition. Then missionary sex only. Commit adultery=stoned to death. You should just move to Astan then you'll be happy. Or wake up and realize than youre being a hypocrite, you, like most conservatives here, hate big government but you want government to do all that crap.

Besides, as you stated it, half the nation dead. Fuckin A, Parasites self cleansed. That leaves all their stuff, especially the guns, for me.

Im wasting my breath, trying to talk reason to an unreasonable shill.

I don't consider my position hypocritical at all. If the government let me cause the same amount of harm to drug users that they caused to me, then I wouldn't need them for a single goddamn thing.

Additionally, this:
"Do you or any of those you associate with (note I didnt use friends) drink beer? Wine? Some good bourbon.?"

No person that I willingly associate with drinks enough alcohol to become drunk. The second I find out you are a drunk, I don't know you anymore at all. And for all the same reasons as drug users.

I got to bury my first fiance a couple of weeks before we were married due to a drunk driver....so I'm not all that keen on drunks either.

Being a drug addict or a raging alcoholic is a form of evil. Anyone who harms almost everyone they come into contact with, which is pretty much the definition of the life experience of junkies and boozers, is evil.

I don't believe in feeding, clothing, and housing evil people. If they aren't entering a treatment program to escape their vices, there should be nothing left for them.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
You know it's written that Jesus made a bunch of wine, because the guys He was at a party with, had drunk up all the wine but weren't totally hammered yet and wanted to get really wasted, so He made a bunch of really good wine to pass out, even if the men drinking it at the party were already drunk enough that they couldn't properly taste how good it was...

Oh and this one time during temple days, King David got so hammered he stripped off all his clothes and did some wild naked temple dancing.
I guess it didn't bother God because when his wife complained about it, she was struck with what was widely considered the worst curse at the time.

Of course, it wasn't all fun and games with heavy drinking, dear old Noah enjoyed his wine a lot and found out the hard way that if you are passed out drunk, there is the danger you might wake up with this painful pounding sensation in your backside.

If you every once in awhile enjoy getting hammered in a safe manner, well, I'm not going to fault folks unless they actually have a problem with alcohol or something controlling them.

Reactions: Maggot
I don't consider my position hypocritical at all. If the government let me cause the same amount of harm to drug users that they caused to me, then I wouldn't need them for a single goddamn thing.

Additionally, this:
"Do you or any of those you associate with (note I didnt use friends) drink beer? Wine? Some good bourbon.?"

No person that I willingly associate with drinks enough alcohol to become drunk. The second I find out you are a drunk, I don't know you anymore at all. And for all the same reasons as drug users.

I got to bury my first fiance a couple of weeks before we were married due to a drunk driver....so I'm not all that keen on drunks either.

Being a drug addict or a raging alcoholic is a form of evil. Anyone who harms almost everyone they come into contact with, which is pretty much the definition of the life experience of junkies and boozers, is evil.

I don't believe in feeding, clothing, and housing evil people. If they aren't entering a treatment program to escape their vices, there should be nothing left for them.

Once again youre being not only hypocritical, but showing low reading comprehension. Where did I say anything about 'drunk'? I simply asked if any of your associates have an occasional drink of alcohol. Alcohol is a drug, a very potent, legal one. You immediately jumped to the 'drunk' conclusion. Kind of like playing the race card when youve been proven wrong. I dont deal with drunks either, but I do enjoy the occasional glass of beer, , wine, or snifter of cognac, as do many of my buddies. Because of the legal ramifications I dont use cannabis or any other illegal drug, but I have friends who do and not one of them is abusive, they all work, have families they take good care of. If I see that begin to change Id likely try to call it to their attention but if that didnt work Id walk away as well.

The line your trying to push is like a religious zealot who takes one small passage of any text, out of context, and makes a hullabaloo out of it. That does not show good reasoning nor good argumentative skill. It shows a form of emotionalism which is almost always, sooner or later, destructive, even more destructive than drugs or alcohol because ideas are far more powerful than things.

Heres an example for ya to think about. A couple years back, Little Mikey Bloomburg of NYC wanted to make huge (128 pz?) slurpys illegal because their high in sugar and not good for your body. I agree with that conclusion, but not with the government making them illegal. I would support him, or the gubmint promoting 'KNOWLEDGE' that they are harmful, in order to help people make better decisions. But illegal, no way.

Last edited:
Once again youre being not only hypocritical, but showing low reading comprehension. Where did I say anything about 'drunk'? I simply asked if any of your associates have an occasional drink of alcohol. Alcohol is a drug, a very potent, legal one. You immediately jumped to the 'drunk' conclusion. Kind of like playing the race card when youve been proven wrong. I dont deal with drunks either, but I do enjoy the occasional glass of beer, , wine, or snifter of cognac, as do many of my buddies. Because of the legal ramifications I dont use cannabis or any other illegal drug, but I have friends who do and not one of them is abusive, they all work, have families they take good care of. If I see that begin to change Id likely try to call it to their attention but if that didnt work Id walk away as well.

The line your trying to push is like a religious zealot who takes one small passage of any text, out of context, and makes a hullabaloo out of it. That does not show good reasoning nor good argumentative skill. It shows a form of emotionalism which is almost always, sooner or later, destructive, even more destructive than drugs or alcohol because ideas are far more powerful than things.

Heres an example for ya to think about. A couple years back, Little Mikey Bloomburg of NYC wanted to make huge (128 pz?) slurpys illegal because their high in sugar and not good for your body. I agree with that conclusion, but not with the government making them illegal. I would support him, or the gubmint promoting 'KNOWLEDGE' that they are harmful, in order to help people make better decisions. But illegal, no way.
Hey, why argue?

You won. Already. It’s legal. My position means nothing anymore.
I will, however, never stop laughing at your position that things will be better now. That the sun finally just came out. That drugs are fine and if they aren’t it’s just that persons fault.

It’s the position of someone who doesn’t understand that the America. Dream can end. This thing we built is a machine composed of a group of people pulling together for the common good.

We will find out in the end if I’m wrong and this society is indestructible, or if you are wrong and our country had 100 years knocked off its useful lifespan when we wholeheartedly embraced hard drugs.

I haven’t found that betting nothing awful is going to happen has been a winning strategy.

As for low reading comprehension, I merely chose to ignore your creation of a motte-bailey logical fallacy. Addressing it gives legitimacy where none has been earned.

Last edited:
Hey, why argue?

You won. Already. It’s legal. My position means nothing anymore.
I will, however, never stop laughing at your position that things will be better now. That the sun finally just came out. That drugs are fine and if they aren’t it’s just that persons fault.

It’s the position of someone who doesn’t understand that the America. Dream can end. This thing we built is a machine composed of a group of people pulling together for the common good.

We will find out in the end if I’m wrong and this society is indestructible, or if you are wrong and our country had 100 years knocked off its useful lifespan when we wholeheartedly embraced hard drugs.

I haven’t found that betting nothing awful is going to happen has been a winning strategy.

As for low reading comprehension, I merely chose to ignore your creation of a motte-bailey logical fallacy. Addressing it gives legitimacy where none has been earned.
Once again you try to divert and misquote.

Your so confused its embarrassing. Drugs, in and of them selves, are not bad, any more tham guns, in and of them selves,, are bad. Its how they are used that determines. Like doctors handing shit out because som guy has an ingrown toenail. Doh!

America has many problems and drug abuse is one, but is we fail it will be for far more reasons than drugs. Read the communist plan:

Destroy religious faith
Corrupt the school children with communist garbage
Destroy the family unit
Create economic or racial conflict
Promote sexual immorality and confusion

and half a dozen others. Therein lie the real problems. Drugs are only a very small part, but its one you want to focus on because youre apparently unable to face the truth. Youve become boring in your pedantic rhetoric. Please stop...crap, you said several posts back you'd said all you have to say, and I quote "I have stated my position, I have nothing more to add." yet youre still spitting out confused blabber from your pie hole.
1632712559331.png

That’s a cop out, if you can’t be, for whatever financial, personal, etc inadequacy you choose, the main voice in your kids life, don’t fucking have kids. It’s that simple.

I’m too poor and need the state to act as a parent figure in trade for free daycare -> don’t have kids

Too weak to instill good values -> don’t have kids

This place is already too crowded, don’t feel obliged to make copies of a bad copy

Reactions: Maggot
That’s a cop out, if you can’t be, for whatever financial, personal, etc inadequacy you choose, the main voice in your kids life, don’t fucking have kids. It’s that simple.

I’m too poor and need the state to act as a parent figure in trade for free daycare -> don’t have kids

This place is already too crowded, don’t feel obliged to make copies of a bad copy

Most people cant think that far, as my father used to say "Son your dick is still harder than your brain."

While we're on the subject, despite my position, Im glad to see this crap off the street.

Opioids strong enough to kill 50 million people seized in ...​

https://www.usatoday.com › news › nation › 2021/09/26

20 hours ago — Synthetic opioid strong enough to 'kill more than 50M people' seized in California, authorities say ... Two Southern California residents were ...

Reactions: TurboTrout
Omg, I'm shocked. What is wrong with our government? How can they legalize such a destructive product? I'm angry because I've had an addiction; I know how hard it is to deal with. So many teenagers try to look cool and take weed, then they like it and try harder drugs; so many lives are ruined because of it... I can't believe my eyes. I even had to start treatment anxiety and overcoming a lot of mental health issues after I got rid of my addiction. That's why I think everyone should avoid taking drugs and discourage it in every way possible for their children. What do you guys think? Do you agree with my point of view? Let me know.

Last edited:

The main problem being is that the individuals in your description are the ones having the most children.

they could rename that whole deal another waste of your tax dollars .

Better start thinking about the repercussions of a few million more homeboys cruising the neighborhood. Mr. Rodgers would not recognize it today.