• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, I reckon I'll not look at Sports Illustrated again. ..

Valentina Sampaio becomes first transgender model in Sports ...
www.cbsnews.com › news › valentina-sampaio-sports-il...

1 hour ago - Valentina Sampaio is making history as the first transgender model to appear in Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue. Sampaio, who was also ..
Gross
D013B85F-7C0D-4F04-99BD-189A66C746AC.gif

If the second chick pic is a dude then that dude's got a nice ass . Just sayin m
think of it like fake Rolexes and Pontiac Fiero Ferraris...on the outside, its pretty much the same :ROFLMAO:

could i pick up a chick that hot....probably not.
could i pick up a dude that hot.....:rolleyes::sneaky:...

if you can live with the shame....who has to know?

I take it none of you have ever been to Pattaya beach, Thailand?

Before going ashore, good shipmates advised you to check under the hood before leaving the bar with that hot "chick"

Reactions: Sandhog308
About a year or so ago there was a story about a young Marine in the PI that killed a tranny.
IIRC he didn't find out that it was a dude until he was getting his dick sucked. Then he realized that he was doing the 69 with a dude.

About a year or so ago there was a story about a young Marine in the PI that killed a tranny.
IIRC he didn't find out that it was a dude until he was getting his dick sucked. Then he realized that he was doing the 69 with a dude.

Yep, remember reading about that incident on Military.com...

Can't blame a man at all... To engage in sex while intentionally withholding to tell your partner about that shit is on the same level as rape and the highest degree of assault.

Fuck that shit, man... That is the sole reason why I never fucked around out there. I do NOT want to ever find myself in that position and I value my career and quality of life too much to squander it away in a prison cell.

By the way, I hope that dude used the "temporary insanity" plea to great effect...

if you took something home and was not 100% sure it was a girl and it turned out to be a dude you deserve to have it happen or you wanted it to happen .
again if your too drunk to know the differance you really really deserve it , not to mention to tell your closest friends so they can rip till your doing something that stupid just has to be shared with other people .

if you took something home and was not 100% sure it was a girl and it turned out to be a dude you deserve to have it happen or you wanted it to happen .
again if your too drunk to know the differance you really really deserve it , not to mention to tell your closest friends so they can rip till your doing something that stupid just has to be shared with other people .

Booze is a big factor in a good percentage of those cases as well. If you believe that your ability to drive has already been impaired by how much you had consumed, best to avoid other forms of "driving" that night too...

Let me put my tin foil hat on here🤖: The normalization of degeneracy is part of the Marxist plan. The entire push for lgbtq4dxy "rights" is to condition the populous for the normalization of pedo. Once the entire culture has been conditioned like Sodom and Gomorrah and slaves to debt the USA can be destroyed.

Stationed in Hawaii back in the 70's I was told in no uncertain terms to stay off Hotel Street in Honolulu. It's where the mahu's hung out..We called 'em "conversion kits". I spent my few free weekends getting my NAUI/PADI certs from Special Services for a huge sum of $55, gear included. . .Saw a few of them tho, gave me the willies, tho I'm sure they wanted the willies...

HAAAAAAA There are some twisted humor fucks on here... LOLOLOL. Said the pot to the kettle.

But I'd have to agree with the comment --it's a mental disorder!

However going to the degree of saying " The entire push for lgbtq4dxy "rights" is to condition the populous for the normalization of pedo"
--wrong.

FACT: by FAR the majority of pedos are heterosexual. Ok.. flame time.

I tend to agree, that what goes down between consenting adults is their business and no one else's, but where do you draw the line with those rights?

You don't, and apparently few have the balls...

Oh, wait...

They swore off their own balls...???

Cancelled my subscription years ago when they were clearly heading off the rails...

Theres' something psycho lying between those covers...

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Wouldn't "consenting adults" be the answer? --Not a consenting adult and child, not any consenting adult and people with clear mental impairments.

Whatever you're into, behind that bedroom door is no one's business.

Where I have a problem is people making their sexual identity the primary leading characteristic of their personality to where they have to shove it in my face. For that reason I now abhor Gay Pride. While admittedly perhaps there was a time when it was necessary to force the double standard / hypocrisy into the general consciousness... but to where now it's all about identity politics? Nope. It's outlived it's purpose. To where now identity politics is forcing people to bake cakes for people whose religion is against it. Nope. Or that I have to pay indirectly for someone's sex change omg... FUCK NO.

Furthermore just as I really don't want to watch some straight couple going at it in heat, sucking face on a park bench --I certainly do not want to see queers doing it either. Have some decency and integrity and find a hotel room.

And that fucking rainbow flag???!! STILL pissed that they absconded what was something cute and fun for kids and children and made it "Gay". I see one of those waving outside my complex I'll rip it down.

Well said.

I'm not particularly pro or con regarding gays. It has its place; and in my preference, it's not about waving flags or anything else outside of privacy. I could tell some stories about some very confused individuals, but that would be telling, and that is not my characterization of gayness.

I will not be predated; have participated in the incarceration of a predatory Scouting Leader, and I suspect that many gays themselves resent the occasional tendency toward exhibitionism.

They have their problems, I have mine...

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with gay people in my book. Two of my friends are gay and sometimes go shooting with me when work schedules dont conflict. You’d be surprised how many gay peeps are against this tranny nonsense, and heavily against the pedo shit. Given how many were violated in some way or another by gay bashing priests, pastors, imams, or other sick fucks that like to prey on children. From what Ive seen throughout my life, the biggest anti-gay idiots are typically deep in the closet themselves or pedos, looking to distract from their demented sickness.
Trannies tho, are a whole other ball of wax. There’s deep seated mental issues that wont be solved by self mutilation. Even worse is the libtards shoving this shit down kids throats, forcing them to take hormone blockers and lop off their genitals. Libtards were all against twisted and demented conversion therapies for gay kids and people (as was I) yet they are doing the same damn thing with this sex conversion shit. Its just as damaging, just as dangerous. Trying virtue signal, youre screwing with a person’s core internals, and that can lead to one fucked up kid.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
My wife showed me this pic in a newspaper and asked what I thought
First thing i said " That's a guy"
she was amazed.... BARf

Wouldn't "consenting adults" be the answer? --Not a consenting adult and child, not any consenting adult and people with clear mental impairments.

Whatever you're into, behind that bedroom door is no one's business.

Where I have a problem is people making their sexual identity the primary leading characteristic of their personality to where they have to shove it in my face. For that reason I now abhor Gay Pride. While admittedly perhaps there was a time when it was necessary to force the double standard / hypocrisy into the general consciousness... but to where now it's all about identity politics? Nope. It's outlived it's purpose. To where now identity politics is forcing people to bake cakes for people whose religion is against it. Nope. Or that I have to pay indirectly for someone's sex change omg... FUCK NO.

Furthermore just as I really don't want to watch some straight couple going at it in heat, sucking face on a park bench --I certainly do not want to see queers doing it either. Have some decency and integrity and find a hotel room.

And that fucking rainbow flag???!! STILL pissed that they absconded what was something cute and fun for kids and children and made it "Gay". I see one of those waving outside my complex I'll rip it down. Bad enough I have to see it in coffee shops stores etc.

If more thought and acted like you, this would be a much better world.