• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well poop!!! Neighbor has COVID

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
And I was over there for 2.5 hours yesterday.

I think I just OD'd on zinc. I've been good at popping my supplements, a combo of zinc, quercetin (until I found it's hard on kidneys), vitamin D (like 15-20k), airborne and YouTherapy Immune+, Reservatrol. Just doubled up this morning and adding CoQ10, NAC, and Lactoferrin and I have some Black Seed Oil on order now. But I'll just keep the usual supplements going now after a boost.

Fever...well, for me yes. 98.6 (I run usually 97.2); slight headache, but no loss of smell, taste and no more than the usual aches save from busting my ass yesterday.

Going to drink plenty of water, go for my bike ride, and hope for the best. Just got over freaking bronchitis and still have that damn dry cough shit. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I'll keep a positive outlook and say if I don't get it I'm either equipped with bad ass immune system or I've already had it.

Front line doctors for ivermectin.
With that lactoferrin, you need Benadryl too.
I've got about 1000 benadryl tabs :). But thanks for the reminder

Husband is negative for COVID at this point.

Reactions: NoDopes
Don’t worry about it. If your healthy and taking that kind of vitamins you’ll be fine in 36 hours. Smell and taste will take about 3-4 days to disappear after symptoms.

Reactions: Loner
i am more worried more about the common cold than i am covid.
That is how I felt too...then I got it. Full disclosure, I don't care if you are vaccinated, unvaccinated, believe in Covid, think tests are fake, whatever. I figure the best I can do is to relate my story to folks and hope it helps them out.

I am unvaccinated, 45 years old, and consider myself in pretty darn good shape for my age. I don't smoke, drink to excess (maybe a whiskey or a couple of beers in a week). I exercise frequently and spend a lot of time outdoors. My main strategy for Covid was to just figure I would get it and sail through because I feel like I am a pretty healthy individual.

I tested positive after my wife had symtpoms and was virtually asymptomatic for a week or so. Really mild sporadic cough, low energy. I even fixed my water heater in my crawl space while I was having symptoms. Then, almost overnight, I woke up and was having a more difficult than normal time getting a good breath. It had moved into my lungs and pretty much everything changed. I spiked a pretty high fever, was having almost unbelievable night sweats, and had no appetite whatsoever. I had a pulse oximeter and my O2 levels were generally in the low 90s and got into the mid 80s a few times, which freaked me out if I am being honest. I went to the doc, and was really disappointed in how they handled the whole deal. I didn't get much information that I had already read on the internet, and their main strategy was to preach to me to get vaccinated ASAP after I felt better. I inquired about monoclonal antibodies (was told I was too healthy to receive), and other alternative treatments. Got zero traction there and was told to rest, etc. They did a chest x ray and I had bi-lateral pneumonia. Was prescribed a z pak in case it was bacterial, and an steroid inhaler. This was all about 3-4 weeks ago. To date, I am still recovering and probably at about 70-75% capacity in terms of energy and just general overall "feeling good". Here are a few things that pertained to me:
1. Prior to getting Covid, I had run myself pretty ragged while on a mountain goat hunt. I hunted 16 days in a month, spent alot of nights in a tent, and was hiking around burning a shit ton of calories. I lost 18lbs in a pretty short amount of time and was pretty beat up. The docs think that may have been a factor in why I got so sick.

2. I was told by a nurse to stick to a vitamin regimen (d3, C, zinc, quercetin) I have been doing that for the last 3 weeks. Not sure if it has helped or not, but I don't think it hurt.

3. Zero traction in the Docs I checked with on Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Monoclonals, Vitamin Drips, etc. Mainstream medical strategy is basically tell you to go to the ER if you get worse. Basically the equivalent of changing your oil after your engine is blown.

Bottom line is I got pretty sick, but was not hospitalized, which is the MOST COMMON outcome. Having said that, please take care of yourself and don't underestimate how sick it can make you. I was pretty miserable for about a week. What is weird is I almost never get sick, so when I do get sick maybe my own personal tolerance for feeling crappy is pretty low. Hopefully this helps, I wish the OP a speedy recovery into the New Year.

Just go out back and old yeller yourself! I mean if the news is anything to go off of getting the coof is a death sentence.

Or we can go off of what other reports have said that you have a 98%+ chance of nothing happening and you will be just fine.

i prolly saw more people in the last 3 days than all year, and i had the sniffles last night. took nyquil and i feel better today.
#notest

Reactions: pmclaine

I think I just OD'd on zinc. I've been good at popping my supplements, a combo of zinc, quercetin (until I found it's hard on kidneys), vitamin D (like 15-20k), airborne and YouTherapy Immune+, Reservatrol. Just doubled up this morning and adding CoQ10, NAC, and Lactoferrin and I have some Black Seed Oil on order now. But I'll just keep the usual supplements going now after a boost.

Fever...well, for me yes. 98.6 (I run usually 97.2); slight headache, but no loss of smell, taste and no more than the usual aches save from busting my ass yesterday.

Going to drink plenty of water, go for my bike ride, and hope for the best. Just got over freaking bronchitis and still have that damn dry cough shit. SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, I'll keep a positive outlook and say if I don't get it I'm either equipped with bad ass immune system or I've already had it.

Just do like many of us did and take those vitamins plus IVM and you will shake it off within 24 hrs. Then a bonus, you will be officially vaccinated under the CDC's revised definition of vaccine!

That is how I felt too...then I got it. Full disclosure, I don't care if you are vaccinated, unvaccinated, believe in Covid, think tests are fake, whatever. I figure the best I can do is to relate my story to folks and hope it helps them out.

I am unvaccinated, 45 years old, and consider myself in pretty darn good shape for my age. I don't smoke, drink to excess (maybe a whiskey or a couple of beers in a week). I exercise frequently and spend a lot of time outdoors. My main strategy for Covid was to just figure I would get it and sail through because I feel like I am a pretty healthy individual.

I tested positive after my wife had symtpoms and was virtually asymptomatic for a week or so. Really mild sporadic cough, low energy. I even fixed my water heater in my crawl space while I was having symptoms. Then, almost overnight, I woke up and was having a more difficult than normal time getting a good breath. It had moved into my lungs and pretty much everything changed. I spiked a pretty high fever, was having almost unbelievable night sweats, and had no appetite whatsoever. I had a pulse oximeter and my O2 levels were generally in the low 90s and got into the mid 80s a few times, which freaked me out if I am being honest. I went to the doc, and was really disappointed in how they handled the whole deal. I didn't get much information that I had already read on the internet, and their main strategy was to preach to me to get vaccinated ASAP after I felt better. I inquired about monoclonal antibodies (was told I was too healthy to receive), and other alternative treatments. Got zero traction there and was told to rest, etc. They did a chest x ray and I had bi-lateral pneumonia. Was prescribed a z pak in case it was bacterial, and an steroid inhaler. This was all about 3-4 weeks ago. To date, I am still recovering and probably at about 70-75% capacity in terms of energy and just general overall "feeling good". Here are a few things that pertained to me:
1. Prior to getting Covid, I had run myself pretty ragged while on a mountain goat hunt. I hunted 16 days in a month, spent alot of nights in a tent, and was hiking around burning a shit ton of calories. I lost 18lbs in a pretty short amount of time and was pretty beat up. The docs think that may have been a factor in why I got so sick.

2. I was told by a nurse to stick to a vitamin regimen (d3, C, zinc, quercetin) I have been doing that for the last 3 weeks. Not sure if it has helped or not, but I don't think it hurt.

3. Zero traction in the Docs I checked with on Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Monoclonals, Vitamin Drips, etc. Mainstream medical strategy is basically tell you to go to the ER if you get worse. Basically the equivalent of changing your oil after your engine is blown.

Bottom line is I got pretty sick, but was not hospitalized, which is the MOST COMMON outcome. Having said that, please take care of yourself and don't underestimate how sick it can make you. I was pretty miserable for about a week. What is weird is I almost never get sick, so when I do get sick maybe my own personal tolerance for feeling crappy is pretty low. Hopefully this helps, I wish the OP a speedy recovery into the New Year.

Your experience was similar to my best friends......everyone else pretty much sailed through it.

It's real. It's like Russian Roulette with a 100 round capacity revolver. It's a crime the Med community is sticking to marching orders from Washington. Lost a lot of respect for MDs.

burn him , burn him as a witch now before you get it lol . some gas a couple of matches and you'll be safe if you are asked why you did it blame Biden and fouchie and the fear and lies they have spread for the past two years also portraying your self as an active member of the blm might help maybe not , but you won't know until you try . Best of luck on not getting sick I will be fine , so prayers sent to you and your family . Oh post video's
if you do it .
gettyimages-2014797_wide-63b7c37d4f468e2e77418b22727b0963281bad24.jpg

Last edited:

Wow that's tough go. Neighbor is 73 and is in outstanding physical condition eats and exercises like his body is a temple...no cattle jabs. Tested positive last Wednesday and was down for about 2 days until his Ivermectin had been for a few days. Saw him on his morning walk about 8am this morning bouncing along like he always does.

2 days until his Ivermectin had been for a few days
Yeah, I got some ivermectin via internet and Nigerian witch doctor, but by the time it got to my house the virus had pretty much run its course.

It's a crime the Med community is sticking to marching orders from Washington. Lost a lot of respect for MDs.
Easily my biggest gripe with this whole deal. I have made a few comments in other posts, but when Trump announced this whole govt "partnership" with Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, etc, I knew we were fucked. Not blaming Trump, as there seem to have been few other options at the time. Having a brother in the military and listening to his stories of govt incompetence even at the highest levels of military operations has made me skeptical of even the smallest amount of govt involvement in pretty much anything.

Yeah, I got some ivermectin via internet and Nigerian witch doctor, but by the time it got to my house the virus had pretty much run its course.

Easily my biggest gripe with this whole deal. I have made a few comments in other posts, but when Trump announced this whole govt "partnership" with Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals, etc, I knew we were fucked. Not blaming Trump, as there seem to have been few other options at the time. Having a brother in the military and listening to his stories of govt incompetence even at the highest levels of military operations has made me skeptical of even the smallest amount of govt involvement in pretty much anything.
I got mine right here in FL had an appt in morning via zoom and meds in my hand next day, but have yet to have the need to take them. Pretty sure I had the rovids fall of 2019 anyway, but it do what it be. Nagging cold dry cough for about 2 weeks all the guys at the hunting camp had it too when the media broke out we were all saying 'what the crap we had this'.

i think most people believed "the experts" at first, and really what other choice did we have?
it wasn't until fauci and others started to contradict themselves over and over, and then the hit jobs on proven therapeutics like hcq and ivm that convinced me they were not acting in any way in the best interests of our overall health.

i think most people believed "the experts" at first, and really what other choice did we have?
it wasn't until fauci and others started to contradict themselves over and over, and then the hit jobs on proven therapeutics like hcq and ivm that convinced me they were not acting in any way in the best interests of our overall health.
Don't forget about all of the censorship of differing opinions/facts. This is a deception on a massive scale.

Its been through my household at least twice. The second time only the wife showed symptoms. Supposedly the Delta variant.

To be honest we cant tell the difference between it and the random cold that the kids bring home from school.
This. I’ve had it, so has my wife including her 80 year old parents (vaxxed), sister and niece. They’re all in the same household. None of us had symptoms worse than a cold or bad flu. 3-10 days and we were GTG. All fully recovered now.

It’s real. Listen to your Doc and your body. You’ll make it through like the rest of the overwhelming majority.

Reactions: 10ring'r
Don't forget about all of the censorship of differing opinions/facts. This is a deception on a massive scale.
that's the other thing...frontline doctors, and what is happening at my own workplace - healthcare workers that didn't get the shots already would rather be terminated or placed on unpaid leave of absense than get the shots. these people had no fear of treating covid patients.

Well, if my 11 mile bike ride is any indication of my COVID status I don't think I'm close to being positive. Pretty much one of fastest times I've done.

Frankly, from her symptoms, I think it's the Flu. I really think I'm as good as anybody else walking the Earth, and perhaps better than most if not all vaccinated. My concern is a friend who's coming to visit more than myself. The summer from hell where I had two bouts of strep was my worst ever and it kicked my ass for 3-4 days.

So, unless all of a sudden I turn for the worst, I'm hanging with my supplements plus hereditary immune system will work as designed by The Lord! Between my grandparents (paternal), Mom, Dad, and sister, I'm not sure if they'd fill up ONE hand with the flu. I know my mother had it once pretty bad, dad maybe. Grandmother. Nope. Lived to 96 and could pick poison ivy/oak without gloves (probably that poke salet she ate).

I was around a bunch of people Christmas Eve at friends house. Friend's wife baked a spiral ham and everyone passed the taste test and said how great it was.

Reactions: Rocketvapor
At least it's not a cold or the flu...considering those have been outlawed eradicated.
As mentioned....are these "tests" actually picking up the seasonal flu too? My doc specifically said "we had almost no flu last year, all COVID." That's just about statistically impossible doc. seriously, do they listen to themselves talk? My guess, she has a false positive and has the flu. I think they want people to test positive so they can further frighten people.

Regardless, I'll live my life like I committed to do early on. Free. Free from forced injections, free from some idiot "elected" dictating against science and dare I say God, and especially free from the evil Fauci. I may die from it, who knows; but I damn near died yesterday within the first 3 miles of my bike ride.

I'll continue to think my chances of dying exercising are higher than from this. I may be proven wrong, I may not be; but, if I were the liberal neighbors (not these folks...they haven't had vaccine and said doc did not lecture, said go home, get rest, liquids and vitamins), I'd be moving out of the neighborhood because somebody 200 feet away has COVID in their house.

Basically was verifying I was doing everything correct plus some (need to cut the zinc back). But seriously, I'm very curious to see this outcome because to me, it stands to validate 2 things: 1) a humongous majority (99.9%) survive, 2) not having mask didn't make me instantly sick. For example, the other neighbors who paraded around in their masks walking down the street today...you all know the ones - they've been double jabbed (8 and 12 year old) and triple (parents).

Reactions: SilentStalkr
As mentioned....are these "tests" actually picking up the seasonal flu too? My doc specifically said "we had almost no flu last year, all COVID." That's just about statistically impossible doc. seriously, do they listen to themselves talk? My guess, she has a false positive and has the flu. I think they want people to test positive so they can further frighten people.

Regardless, I'll live my life like I committed to do early on. Free. Free from forced injections, free from some idiot "elected" dictating against science and dare I say God, and especially free from the evil Fauci. I may die from it, who knows; but I damn near died yesterday within the first 3 miles of my bike ride.

I'll continue to think my chances of dying exercising are higher than from this. I may be proven wrong, I may not be; but, if I were the liberal neighbors (not these folks...they haven't had vaccine and said doc did not lecture, said go home, get rest, liquids and vitamins), I'd be moving out of the neighborhood because somebody 200 feet away has COVID in their house.

Basically was verifying I was doing everything correct plus some (need to cut the zinc back). But seriously, I'm very curious to see this outcome because to me, it stands to validate 2 things: 1) a humongous majority (99.9%) survive, 2) not having mask didn't make me instantly sick. For example, the other neighbors who paraded around in their masks walking down the street today...you all know the ones - they've been double jabbed (8 and 12 year old) and triple (parents).
Personally...I think the test results are manipulated based on the level of fear that needs to achieved. The media is complicit. When the regime needs to change the subject, along comes the next most deadliest covid strain you could ever imagine. And the media starts reporting on positive cases popping up everywhere. Celeberties and politicians are all testing postive. And the fear gets dialed up. The sheep find virtue in the fear. They find solice and acceptance in the church of compliance.

I used to mock people who wanted nothing more than go off in the woods and live the rest of their lives without the burden of other human beings. Not anymore.

Exposure yesterday and already sick? Something is not right.
They went to a Christmas party Friday before last. So I'm guessing that or Church on Wednesday. She'll make it I'm sure. I feel bad for the child because he cannot play and he had a great Christmas. Now he has to "isolate."

I'll isolate when and if I get sick. Like I would expect people to do if they have the flu, stomach flu or whatever. There is Zero doubt in my mind if it's the omicron variant it is completely hyped up to defend the narrative because now it's not as "killer" so they have to keep the fear alive whilst they destroy what's left of COTUS. It's not Ebola - if it were, I'd be locked in my house. But hey, I don't want to be sick with anything. Having just had bronchitis from cleaning dusty storage I don't want upper respiratory for a while.

This post isn't in response to anyone's, I started to read some of this thread and then just decided to tell my story. I'm sitting here with Omicron as I type this (got first symptoms on Christmas Eve)

You do you, but for anyone that thinks this virus is a joke, let me tell you my family's experience. My father-in-law is dead. My brother-in-law couldn't make the funeral because he was on death's bed himself (he pulled through, but it was absolutely terrifying there for a bit). The guy that hosted our (my wife and I) wedding, a good family friend, is dead. The guy that ran one his restaurants, dead. One of the guys that ran another of his restaurants, dead. Back in April and May of 2000 my wife and I just stopped opening up Facebook because quite literally (I use the word 'literally' correctly) we couldn't open up Facebook without receiving news that someone else we knew, or a beloved family member of theirs, was dead - and more dishearteningly, there was absolutely nothing we could do about it.

Brother-in-law I mentioned earlier, he got it early (he's in the restaurant industry and is constantly exposed to the general public) and very quickly found himself unable to eat, smell, or taste, and he ran a 103 to 104 degree fever for 4 solid weeks before the fever started to break. Somewhere in the middle of week 2, he mustered enough strength to tell his wife that he was having a tough time breathing, so she called 9-1-1. They asked her if he was breathing, she said 'yes', so they told her that there were no ambulances for those that aren't unable to breath (consider the horror of that statement for a hot minute), she was going to have to drive him in. She gets him to the hospital which looked like, in her words, 'a hospital like in the movies during a war, with people on beds all over the hallways'. Hospital confirms of course that he has Covid and an extremely severe case of pneumonia; his lungs are 55-60 percent full of fluid. They then explain that they have no beds and only keep patients around that can't breath, so they send him home with a prescription for a Z-Pak. Please consider the horror of THAT statement for a separate hot minute.

His wife gets home, somewhat terrified, and calls my wife and I as she's unsure of what to do. I know that, at that time, NYC (I live just north of NYC, brother-in-law lives just over the bridge in NJ) is the hotbed of Covid, so I start calling other hospitals out farther into NJ and Pennsylvania thinking that the more rural I get, the more likely I can find him a bed. Nothing. My wife and I had to have called 30 hospitals a piece around NJ, NY, PA, and CT. No one had any beds for him. Very luckily, the Z-Pak appeared to keep him alive. The fluid in his lungs slowly receded over the next two weeks, though his fever did not. Finally, around 4 week mark, after a second week of Z-Pak his wife got from their PCP, his fever started to break and he began to recover. He lost over 40 pounds in the 5 to 6 weeks the entire ordeal took (and he wasn't very overweight to begin with). He didn't recover his stamina or his sense of smell (and therefore taste) for almost a year.

Another one. I'm first and foremost a handgun shooter, always have been. The past few years I've been taking training with Baer Solutions when they come up to New Hampshire (closest they get to me). For anyone that knows Drew Estell, owner/operator of Baer, you're aware of the incredible physical condition this guy is in. I mean, 'brick shithouse' is what immediately comes to mind. Incredible strength, very low body fat, and as ex-SF dude, keeps up with his cardio. I happened to have a two-day class scheduled with him in August of '00 and it wasn't cancelled, so I went. We're sitting around during lunch on day 2 I believe, and the Covid conversation comes up. Drew mentions that he had it. Had gotten it at Shot Show in January, but obviously didn't know what it was at that time. Here he is a little over 7 months later, and he was mentioning that he was still having major stamina issues, to the point where ten pushups were about all he could on some days. You have to know what sort of physical condition this guy is in to know how much of a shot to the gut that has to be. One of the other guys in that class, his 42 year old boss (that struck a nerve with me, as I was exactly 42 at that time) got Covid, recovered, then got a stroke out of nowhere a few weeks later that killed him.

Anyway. Like I said, you do you. But my advice would be to take this thing very seriously. 1 out of every 500 residents of the state of NJ died in '00 of Covid. Percentage wise, not a big numbers by any means ... but it's not going to make you feel any better if you or someone you love happens to be one of the few.

Reactions: j-huskey and Bradu
^^ not to get in an argument about if it's real or memorex; but please remember Omicron has not shown to be nearly as devastating as earlier variants and the OG.

Good luck in your recovery.

Reactions: myronman3
This post isn't in response to anyone's, I started to read some of this thread and then just decided to tell my story. I'm sitting here with Omicron as I type this (got first symptoms on Christmas Eve)

You do you, but for anyone that thinks this virus is a joke, let me tell you my family's experience. My father-in-law is dead. My brother-in-law couldn't make the funeral because he was on death's bed himself (he pulled through, but it was absolutely terrifying there for a bit). The guy that hosted our (my wife and I) wedding, a good family friend, is dead. The guy that ran one his restaurants, dead. One of the guys that ran another of his restaurants, dead. Back in April and May of 2000 my wife and I just stopped opening up Facebook because quite literally (I use the word 'literally' correctly) we couldn't open up Facebook without receiving news that someone else we knew, or a beloved family member of theirs, was dead - and more dishearteningly, there was absolutely nothing we could do about it.

Brother-in-law I mentioned earlier, he got it early (he's in the restaurant industry and is constantly exposed to the general public) and very quickly found himself unable to eat, smell, or taste, and he ran a 103 to 104 degree fever for 4 solid weeks before the fever started to break. Somewhere in the middle of week 2, he mustered enough strength to tell his wife that he was having a tough time breathing, so she called 9-1-1. They asked her if he was breathing, she said 'yes', so they told her that there were no ambulances for those that aren't unable to breath (consider the horror of that statement for a hot minute), she was going to have to drive him in. She gets him to the hospital which looked like, in her words, 'a hospital like in the movies during a war, with people on beds all over the hallways'. Hospital confirms of course that he has Covid and an extremely severe case of pneumonia; his lungs are 55-60 percent full of fluid. They then explain that they have no beds and only keep patients around that can't breath, so they send him home with a prescription for a Z-Pak. Please consider the horror of THAT statement for a separate hot minute.

His wife gets home, somewhat terrified, and calls my wife and I as she's unsure of what to do. I know that, at that time, NYC (I live just north of NYC, brother-in-law lives just over the bridge in NJ) is the hotbed of Covid, so I start calling other hospitals out farther into NJ and Pennsylvania thinking that the more rural I get, the more likely I can find him a bed. Nothing. My wife and I had to have called 30 hospitals a piece around NJ, NY, PA, and CT. No one had any beds for him. Very luckily, the Z-Pak appeared to keep him alive. The fluid in his lungs slowly receded over the next two weeks, though his fever did not. Finally, around 4 week mark, after a second week of Z-Pak his wife got from their PCP, his fever started to break and he began to recover. He lost over 40 pounds in the 5 to 6 weeks the entire ordeal took (and he wasn't very overweight to begin with). He didn't recover his stamina or his sense of smell (and therefore taste) for almost a year.

Another one. I'm first and foremost a handgun shooter, always have been. The past few years I've been taking training with Baer Solutions when they come up to New Hampshire (closest they get to me). For anyone that knows Drew Estell, owner/operator of Baer, you're aware of the incredible physical condition this guy is in. I mean, 'brick shithouse' is what immediately comes to mind. Incredible strength, very low body fat, and as ex-SF dude, keeps up with his cardio. I happened to have a two-day class scheduled with him in August of '00 and it wasn't cancelled, so I went. We're sitting around during lunch on day 2 I believe, and the Covid conversation comes up. Drew mentions that he had it. Had gotten it at Shot Show in January, but obviously didn't know what it was at that time. Here he is a little over 7 months later, and he was mentioning that he was still having major stamina issues, to the point where ten pushups were about all he could on some days. You have to know what sort of physical condition this guy is in to know how much of a shot to the gut that has to be. One of the other guys in that class, his 42 year old boss (that struck a nerve with me, as I was exactly 42 at that time) got Covid, recovered, then got a stroke out of nowhere a few weeks later that killed him.

Anyway. Like I said, you do you. But my advice would be to take this thing very seriously. 1 out of every 500 residents of the state of NJ died in '00 of Covid. Percentage wise, not a big numbers by any means ... but it's not going to make you feel any better if you or someone you love happens to be one of the few.
^ and yet, i dont know ONE single person that has died of it. and i’ve met a pile of people that have had it. including an 87 year old woman. in her words….”i’m not going to tell you it was fun, but it wasnt any worse than the flu…and…i am 87”

i’ve had enough of the chicken little stuff.

^^ not to get in an argument about if it's real or memorex; but please remember Omicron has not shown to be nearly as devastating as earlier variants and the OG.

Good luck in your recovery.
Thank you. Went to bed Thursday night with sniffles, which wasn't alarming as my whole family has terrible seasonal allergies during all seasons. Woke up Friday morning however and things were quite different. Headache, no energy, and a sore body (all over). No chills though, and no fever. By 2PM or so, the chills were on and my fever was a 102. Felt like I was in the middle of a bout of flu. Felt terrible the rest of the day, had a tough time falling asleep. Woke up Christmas morning feeling much better. Chills were gone (and still are), and most of the body aching is gone. As I sit here now my throat/back=of-nose is still very dry/sore, and I have a little phlegm in the lungs which causes me to cough a bit. Also feel quite tired all the time, but generally speaking, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst flu I ever had, I'm at a 3 right now.

Don’t forget some Preparation H. You know - just to cover your ass…

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr
^ and yet, i dont know ONE single person that has died of it. and i’ve met a pile of people that have had it. including an 87 year old woman. in her words….”i’m not going to tell you it was fun, but it wasnt any worse than the flu…and…i am 87”

i’ve had enough of the chicken little stuff.
Gotcha tough guy.

I've seen it mentioned here a couple of different places that Quercetin is hard on the kidneys. The studies I have read indicate that it's only high intravenous doses (>950mg) that may cause kidney problems.

If anyone has different information I would like to know.

moreover, every single person that has bemoaned the mortality of covid, when i ask them “who do YOU know firsthand who has died from it?”. EVERY SINGLE ONE of the people i ask that of, tells me of so-and-so’s brother or grandma….in other words, i havent met ONE SWINGING DICK that can name ONE person they knew FIRSTHAND that has died from it. it has always been an acquaintance’s somebody. and folks, i have talked to a LOT of people in the last two years.

so until that changes, my stance stays the same.

i know that there have been deaths from it. but it’s been blown out of proportion and the problem is, when the REAL pandemic comes around, they’ve cried wolf and their credibility is shot. all they’ve done is setting the stage for disaster.

why is Quercetin bad for your kidneys. First I heard of that

00? What are you talking about.. most of the virus deaths are just mistreated rather than being deadly

moreover, every single person that has bemoaned the mortality of covid, when i ask them “who do YOU know firsthand who has died from it?”. EVERY SINGLE ONE of the people i ask that of, tells me of so-and-so’s brother or grandma….in other words, i havent met ONE SWINGING DICK that can name ONE person they knew FIRSTHAND that has died from it. it has always been an acquaintance’s somebody. and folks, i have talked to a LOT of people in the last two years.

so until that changes, my stance stays the same.

i know that there have been deaths from it. but it’s been blown out of proportion and the problem is, when the REAL pandemic comes around, they’ve cried wolf and their credibility is shot. all they’ve done is setting the stage for disaster.
Well, not to cheerlead what is mainly a myth, but hate to kill your run . . . A guy I worked with died of it about a year ago, who I knew first hand. A bit older, but no contributing major issues I was aware of . . .

Last edited:
Opera Snapshot_2021-12-26_182621_i.pinimg.com.png

I think you caught "global warming"......

Somehow we all survived........since the 1800s....... ;)

https://health.clevelandclinic.org › body-temperature-what-is-and-isnt-normal
Most people probably grew up being told a body's normal temperature was 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit (or 37 degrees Celsius). That widely accepted number originated from a study done in the mid-1800s. But newer studies suggest the average person today actually runs a little cooler than that - somewhere between 97.5 F (36.4 C) and 97.9 F (36.6 C).

why is Quercetin bad for your kidneys. First I heard of that
Because the powers that be don't want you to take it. Dose at 600-1000mg twice a day, it makes the zinc (30-50mg, twice a day) work better. Keeping up vitamin D is important, IMHO its why we see "winter colds" etc., you have less sun exposure so your body makes less vitamin D. And its really hard to OD on Vitamin D unless you are taking liquid. I take Vitamin D 10,000 units three times a week to maintain levels @50-60.

Ivermectin. Contrary to the talking points, it’s one of the safest drugs in the world. Don’t wait until you’re really sick.
Very few doctors here have prescribed it but pharmacies local won't fill them anyways. Yes, I know there are other ways around it but most won't go that route.

A friend's mom has been on a ventilator almost all of December. She is off the ventilator now and was showing signs of improvement but having blood clotting issues now. She's in her mid 40's and it still doesn't sound very promising.

Last edited: