• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well Well Well Look who's back

There we go, he gets it!
We have a lot of people in the army who do the same shit. And we have a lot of guys with invisi-lats. You know the guys who walk around who think they can't put their arms down by their sides because they have huge lat muscles. However they dont have any.

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb and TACC
We have a lot of people in the army who do the same shit. And we have a lot of guys with invisi-lats. You know the guys who walk around who think they can't put their arms down by their sides because they have huge flat muscles. However they dont have any.

Hi,

O that is called ILD (Imaginary Lat Disease)...tell them to go see the medic for that shit...

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

O that is called ILD (Imaginary Lat Disease)...tell them to go see the medic for that shit...

Sincerely,
Theis
Funny thing you said that. I called my CO out on that shit in Afghanistan. I saw him walking around one day and asked him if there was something wrong with his arms and he said "no why". Then I pointed out he was walking around with his arms about a foot and half from his sides. He turned red and walked away. I almost died laughing along with our First Segeant. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: Barneybdb and TACC
As a card carrying newbie, it's incredible to me how I've managed to avoid everyone being a dick to me when I ask dumb questions. According to this guy, any deviance from the forum group think results in dogpileing on a biblical level.

Maybe it's the fact that I dont act like a royal cunt to those who try to help me out. Either that or passing 4th grade english helps.

As a card carrying newbie, it's incredible to me how I've managed to avoid everyone being a dick to me when I ask dumb questions. According to this guy, any deviance from the forum group think results in dogpileing on a biblical level.

Maybe it's the fact that I dont act like a royal cunt to those who try to help me out. Either that or passing 4th grade english helps.

Simple rule of thumb here for n00bs is to have a thick skin. Not everyone here is gonna like you or what you post.

Reactions: TACC
If you are feeling left out or unaccepted I am sure we can help you out. We wouldn't want anyone to feel like they are being ghosted or something.

Reactions: Boltyboi and TACC

Well, in one respect he WAS correct in that any deviance from the forum group think results in dogpiling on a bibilical level. - It's just that it's nearly impossible to predict just exactly what position or direction said dogpiling is going to come from.

Well, in one respect he WAS correct in that any deviance from the forum group think results in dogpiling on a bibilical level. - It's just that it's nearly impossible to predict just exactly what position or direction said dogpiling is going to come from.
There are ways to avoid 99% of that. Like by not being a dick if you are new and asking questions. Like not being an askhole that already has decided what the problem/solution is and is too stupid to recognize or consider other suggestions.

Just sayinā€™;)

Reactions: Threadcutter308

Well, and the longer you're around here, the more often you'll be able to pull out the cunt card. But, with age/tenure, you'll be better prepared via observation to see who the truly deserving are before throwing said card on the table.

Conversely, there have been occasions where a good guy noob gets torched, for some fairly sketchy reasons. But it doesn't happen very often. OP may think he's one of those guys. He isn't.

Reactions: nn8734
There are ways to avoid 99% of that. Like by not being a dick if you are new and asking questions. Like not being an askhole that already has decided what the problem/solution is and is too stupid to recognize or consider other suggestions.

Just sayinā€™;)

True. True.

Hey OP, while you were away seething for two months, trying to come up with the most vitriolic insults, counting the days until you could unleash them, did you know we also had a rigged presidential election and a communist coup attempt?

How did I miss this dissertation of pussy inflammation...

R
C0025A61-A9F5-4269-92C6-82BBCF2A5DF2.gif

Hey OP, while you were away seething for two months, trying to come up with the most vitriolic insults, counting the days until you could unleash them, did you know we also had a rigged presidential election and a communist coup attempt?
This post was from April and the OP was gone quite quickly. It was entertaining, but I'm not sure what brings it around again.

You mean you have to tighten the cross bolts. I thought a free- floating scope helped with accuracy of a free floating barrelšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
9F1A7AB2-7EA6-42AA-B6A3-9F78C46DBFF6.gif

Hello to all in Snipers Hide forum land,,, Ya'll remember ME,, you know the dude that got " suspended" from the site for a couple months? lol Guess ya'll really showed me huh? So allow me to start by saying that I was crude,, rude and vulgar in my responses to some of you . With that being said I'd like to take this opportunity to Apologize .................. TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE!!!! Fuck all you cock suckers... AND the shit wagon ya'll fell off of. I created an acct. on this fucked up site to get advice and recommendations for various aspects of shooting. Upod asking a few questions I was ridiculed , insulted, and called out as some kind of fuckin moron for not knowing EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT SHOOTING... GREAT way to represent the site. I'm a veteran and I have NEVER hit ANYONE without having been hit first,, So if you were one of the shit piles who ran their dick suckers to me for asking a simple question, ( my guess is ya wouldn't have the balls god gave a piss ant to say it standing in front of me). you can get fucked ! Thsi site is a fuckn joke ,,, just like all you fuck tards that polute it . I found all the answers I needed on a different site , and what do ya know ,, I didn 't encounter not ONE SINGLE shit bag who felt the overwhelming need to insult me for seeking answers. The company of adults was quite refreshing . Ok ,,,,,,, Well ,, in closing Id just like to add one last time FUCK YOU ASSHOLES! EAT SHIT , and may the Carona find ya soon.

I enjoyed reading this......Wouldn't have Frank's job for a box of AIAX's and 10 S&B PM II's but then again I like my dog more than most people an have been here more than a decade so I'm tainted.

Where at in Kentucky? Iā€™m from there too.

She was born and raised (until she was 9) in a holler in Southshore, KY. One of 14 kids, dirt floor poor, abusive drunk of a father. Interesting stories she has, thats for sure.

She moved up to Ohio when she was 9, after her dad died from liver failure. Been here ever since.

She was born and raised (until she was 9) in a holler in Southshore, KY. One of 14 kids, dirt floor poor, abusive drunk of a father. Interesting stories she has, thats for sure.

She moved up to Ohio when she was 9, after her dad died from liver failure. Been here ever since.

Iā€™m a Harlan county boy.

Reactions: Gustav7
Heres the back story in case you're bored and wonder.

I remember that thread, hide peeps were trying to help and cordial until he started telling everyone what they "don't" know. Zero fucks given after that.