• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

We're BACK !

Awesome to be home again but
..How do I get my post count corrected to 431
..Are we getting premium member (54 months) that was left on scout
..How do we cancel premium membership on scout

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, this are working slowly for me and I haven't visited all of new site

Last edited:
Frank:

1. Your main "We're Back" post states, "4. Scout will stay active for a bit, but it will be shut down. Scout was sold to CBS so there is a transition period to help you access your old data."

Is there a tentative date for the actual "exit" (when content is gone)? If so, or when it becomes available, seems a "good" announcement to run at the top of each new page - as you are doing with this thread. Also, please consider posting a "plea" at the top of all current threads (site wide) - or as a "default" first screen when you log in - to move your content over or lose it AND to stop adding threads to the Scout site. Actually, if there is a way to stop allowing new threads to be posted on the Scout site, thus forcing new posts to the new/old site, that would definitely have my vote.

2. On the Scout thread (2/14) you posted, "I cannot fix your post count over there from here... Scout and Sniper's Hide are two completely different sites. There, I can read what your post count should be, click on your name, edit it, and move on to the next guy, from here, I cannot do anything but roll eyes and move on... LOL"

So:

a. How do post counts get fixed?
b. Do we get credit for all the counts? That is, do we get credit for old SH + Scout SH + new/old SH?

Thanks!

hell yea, no more scout, that place sucked donkey balls

Frank,

Don't know if you have seen this or if anyone else has experienced it.

I keep having login issues where the site don't remember my credentials for login even when I check the remember me box.

When I enter the login information; I get the following response "a system error has occurred. The SW is experiencing a systems error"

Running a Mac with Safari

Tapatalk works

Last edited: