• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up West central Ohio

It's only gonna get worse! There's no doubt in my mind things are gonna get bad. I'm in for meeting up with and growing my network of like minded people. I'm near Lima 45806

Reactions: kcrippen
About 15 min north of Dayton.

Say when for some meetups.

Just a heads up for everyone in western Ohio there will be a 1200 meter range opening this spring in eastern Indiana. Former ordnance test range going civi. I will post some pictures soo along with more info as things develop. 1 1/2. “ armor steel so 50 cal will be gtg. I hour drive west of Dayton just over an hour north of CINCINNATI.
More later
Rad

Just a heads up for everyone in western Ohio there will be a 1200 meter range opening this spring in eastern Indiana. Former ordnance test range going civi. I will post some pictures soo along with more info as things develop. 1 1/2. “ armor steel so 50 cal will be gtg. I hour drive west of Dayton just over an hour north of CINCINNATI.
More later
Rad

What’s the name of of the facility?

Thx

Reactions: long range sponge
Ever shoot a 300 win mag at a 100m range? I have. Just south of Dayton. I've been on this site for years, and just now found this! Hello brothers. I would love to find a privately owned place to shoot, and it's great to know I have some local folks that think the same. There are a couple of private clubs around here with 200m ranges, but I don't know much about them. Let's get this thread active.

Reactions: Pvt_Snowballs
Sounds good. Me and the Mrs.. would enjoy meeting new like minded people. I am about an hour west of Dayton. Keep me posted. Lunch would be best for us.
Rad

I agree. Always looking to meet some good Americans!

Last edited:
I read your posts, looks like your part of the gun culture. Apoligies, and a beer if it's afternoon. Unfortunately lots of new users stirring pot.

10-4 i hear what you are saying about some new members. Thanks for the vote of confidence .
Rad

I'm in Springfield so it looks like I live smack dab in the middle of y'all. Lol. I don't have any particular preference where we meet.

I am also in the area, about 45 minutes north of Dayton. I am originally from Northeastern Ohio and will be visiting some family this weekend, but I would be interested in future meetups. I could possibly make it Sunday, but don't move it for me

Edit: I also have family near Thunder Valley so I normally make a trip there 2-3 times per year. Great place, and $30 a day is a good deal for not having to get the targets all set up.

Last edited:
I am also in the area, about 45 minutes north of Dayton. I am originally from Northeastern Ohio and will be visiting some family this weekend, but I would be interested in future meetups. I could possibly make it Sunday, but don't move it for me

Edit: I also have family near Thunder Valley so I normally make a trip there 2-3 times per year. Great place, and $30 a day is a good deal for not having to get the targets all set up.
Sorry something has come up and wont be able to meet up this weekend. Hope to make another meet or on a different time.
Rad

Did this go anywhere. My trip got canceled so I’m back in if its going to happen tomorrow
Rad

Ok kids. It's been a while. Here are my current plans. April 10th, Cracker Barrel on Miller Lane just north of Dayton. Anyone who wants to join, please let me know. I'll probably be there around 9 or 10am.

Also, I want to shoot an AI. Lol. Any folks nearby that would let a fella run the action and maybe sent some rounds down range? I'll buy ammo and pay for range time if we wind up somewhere like Vandalia Range and Armory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luvman
Ok kids. It's been a while. Here are my current plans. April 10th, Cracker Barrel on Miller Lane just north of Dayton. Anyone who wants to join, please let me know. I'll probably be there around 9 or 10am.

Also, I want to shoot an AI. Lol. Any folks nearby that would let a fella run the action and maybe sent some rounds down range? I'll buy ammo and pay for range time if we wind up somewhere like Vandalia Range and Armory.
I’m in northern Ky. Dayton isn’t too far of a haul.

I have an AT LE I’d be happy to let you shoot. .308 or 6.5 CM or both even

I can make it and do Vandalia (as long as it's not the whole day). You can run my AI.

There is an AI for sale at a local shop I can get some more info if your interested. And I'm in for the meet up also.

There is an AI for sale at a local shop I can get some more info if your interested. And I'm in for the meet up also.
It will be a while before I jump since I'm a poor. 😪😪😪 I also want to spend some time fingering a few to see if there is a spiritual or primal explosion that jeopardizes my ability to exist without one. If not, I'll just get a Tikka and grab some spare LRI bolts.

• Haha
Reactions: Ridgeback80
Well, if I fell head over heels I'd sell my RPR. Subtract that from the MK3 price and add $1500 for a Gen2 Razor. My Origin build cost me around $2700 without glass so... It had to go bye bye because of some huge life changes last year so I'm looking for my next pew love affair.

Okie dokie folks. I'm still planning on hitting up the Caucasian Barrel this Saturday. I'll be there around 9. Anyone that plans on being there, DM me and we can exchange numbers or somehow determine how we will find each other.