• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes What’s the deal with Vortex? Yay? Nay?

Vortex is many things, but they are never a bad purchase. If you buy one you are guaranteed to always have a functional optic *except during a repair period. They span a wide price range though so you have to hold their performance to a wide expectation range based on their price points.

I have had everything from strike eagles, to razors and I have yet to have a vortex optic that has let me down.

That being said, I was a coastie....I ran a shotgun, I have ZERO knowledge with downrange reliability or what's really defined as "great"

I sold a Vortex to buy Rob01's S&B, who sold that to buy a Vortex. You rotate thru until you find the one that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Then a new one comes out and you just gots-to-know. You kinda get how this goes with higher level scopes...

Reactions: HolyCity73
As a company? Yes they are good to go and will go the extra mile to take care of customers.