• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What a scumbag move.

They voted for it, they can have it. I'm not going to feel sorry for a group of people that vote for this soft on crime bullshit, meanwhile, punishing law abiding citizens for defending themselves.

• Love
Reactions: myronman3
They voted for it, they can have it. I'm not going to feel sorry for a group of people that vote for this soft on crime bullshit, meanwhile, punishing law abiding citizens for defending themselves.
?
How can you tell from this video how she voted? And I don't understand how her vote made her deserving of this.

Reactions: 101st
Situational awareness always carry everywhere, every day!!!

Yes, and you would be shocked what eye contact do to these people. They stop and run away like the cockroaches they are.

?
How can you tell from this video how she voted? And I don't understand how her vote made her deserving of this.
Votes with feet and wallets are just as effective as votes at ballot boxes. I’m not saying she’s deserving of this, not in the slightest, but I do say that citizens of societies that accept these conditions and stay in them while doing nothing to counteract their own degradation are not deserving of our sympathy.

I am onboard with, "they voted for it." And they did vote for it. If that same yard ape bought a Walmart "grill" of shiny brass teeth and stood in front of that same girl playing with his nuts and talking about his budding rap career she would have probably fucked him. If he offered to take her out in his freshly stolen car to dinner with his stolen credit card she would have went. When he was pulled over and the cops arrested him, he would have told her, "day is jus bein racis" and she would have believed him. Even as the cops who knew him by name read of his list of warrants she would have been trying to find a way to bail that animal out.

Big city leftists and fucktard college kids actually believe these animals are somehow driven to be animals by whitey and the lack of jobs in there ghettos. The fact is that if you offered these fucking animals $50 dollars an hour to paint houses and pick up the tons and tons of trash they generate they won't fucking work. Why? Because they are fucking animals.

The downside is that when you shoot this piece of shit, they will arrest you.

Votes with feet and wallets are just as effective as votes at ballot boxes.
OK

I’m not saying she’s deserving of this, not in the slightest,
OP did.

but I do say that citizens of societies that accept these conditions and stay in them while doing nothing to counteract their own degradation are not deserving of our sympathy.
How do you know she accepted anything? Did you vote for Biden? Did you move?

The "bad guy" in this is obvious. Why denigrate the victim?

OK

OP did.

How do you know she accepted anything? Did you vote for Biden? Did you move?

The "bad guy" in this is obvious. Why denigrate the victim?
I’ve never voted for a democrat in my life, not one single time. And yes, I did move, over 2k miles away from my ex with my kids, just to escape the stupidity of the east coast and high population density that breeds a leftist culture supporting criminals over citizenry while they also pass laws which further infringe on individual rights. My wife and I also left all forms of federal work, her going private sector and me making an entire career field change in the process. We refuse to be associated in any way with the monstrosity of madness other than paying unavoidable taxes.

I vote at the ballot box as well as with my wallet and feet. I practice what I preach. Anyone that is fed up with the bullshit can, they just have to want it bad enough, and those who don’t are either for it or at least satisfied with it.

I’ve never voted for a democrat in my life, not one single time. And yes, I did move, over 2k miles away from my ex with my kids, just to escape the stupidity of the east coast and high population density that breeds a leftist culture supporting criminals over citizenry while they also pass laws which further infringe on individual rights.

But you stayed in the US. So you support the Biden administration. Got it.

My wife and I also left all forms of federal work, her going private sector and me making an entire career field change in the process. We refuse to be associated in any way with the monstrosity of madness other than paying unavoidable taxes.

I vote at the ballot box as well as with my wallet and feet. I practice what I preach. Anyone that is fed up with the bullshit can, they just have to want it bad enough, and those who don’t are either for it or at least satisfied with it.

You believe you are standing up to the man. That is great. But you know nothing about the girl in the video.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Since they vote at about an 80% democrat rate in most cities, they literally asked, nay, they BEGGED, for it to happen.

That 80% to 90% is what the ballot counters report. But the people I know who live in large cities by and large don't fit that mold.

It's nice to be able to pick the people who count the ballots. In any event we do not know how this girl voted. And I take no joy in seeing her assault. Regardless of her past hopefully she is on our side in the future.

But you stayed in the US. So you support the Biden administration. Got it.

You believe you are standing up to the man. That is great. But you know nothing about the girl in the video.
I’ve been to three dozen countries and have over a decade living and working outside our borders. There is still no place remotely close to the US, purely by a gun rights point of view, much less the rest of our freedoms. But those freedoms dramatically differ in application state to state, as well as localities within states. Anyone and everyone can chose where to live, pay their taxes, boost the economy, vote their principles, and be a member of the society.

Me living in the best option state inside the best option nation has nothing to do with me remotely supporting the current administration. Me choosing to have nothing further to do with the federal government does not negate my deep love for my country, instead it has all to do with my disdain and disgust for how it’s run. After seeing the sausage made from the inside for two and a half decades, I had enough and withdrew my participation with no pension or benefits, just a clean break to go our own ways. They don’t miss me and I certainly don’t miss them.

Back to the video, here’s my take. Stay out of the cities. Don’t visit them, don’t give them the benefit of your economy, and if you live in them move away and deny them of your population and support.

Or stay/visit and accept all of the bad with whatever you may view as good. It really is a free country in that respect.

Did you use your "command voice?"
Like I said, I did my best imitation of a blend of Sturthers Martin (the warden on the movie "Cool Hand Luke") and Clint Eastwood. Imagine the worst bigoted redneck that likes to fight and lynch people without provocation.

It wasn't that I was so tough sounding it was that these creeps were basically cowards. It does take much to get cowards to back down.

Crazy and doped up is a different story altogether.

Yes, and you would be shocked what eye contact do to these people. They stop and run away like the cockroaches they are.
You're correct I would be shocked to see a glance make people like this "run like cockroaches. It's been my experience that eye contact --- seeing them and not reacting --- usually leads to ignoring each other.

That 80% to 90% is what the ballot counters report. But the people I know who live in large cities by and large don't fit that mold.

It's nice to be able to pick the people who count the ballots. In any event we do not know how this girl voted. And I take no joy in seeing her assault. Regardless of her past hopefully she is on our side in the future.
What is that saying about a conservative is a liberal that's been mugged.

I’ve been to three dozen countries and have over a decade living and working outside our borders. There is still no place remotely close to the US, purely by a gun rights point of view, much less the rest of our freedoms. But those freedoms dramatically differ in application state to state, as well as localities within states. Anyone and everyone can chose where to live, pay their taxes, boost the economy, vote their principles, and be a member of the society.

Me living in the best option state inside the best option nation has nothing to do with me remotely supporting the current administration. Me choosing to have nothing further to do with the federal government does not negate my deep love for my country, instead it has all to do with my disdain and disgust for how it’s run. After seeing the sausage made from the inside for two and a half decades, I had enough and withdrew my participation with no pension or benefits, just a clean break to go our own ways. They don’t miss me and I certainly don’t miss them.

Back to the video, here’s my take. Stay out of the cities. Don’t visit them, don’t give them the benefit of your economy, and if you live in them move away and deny them of your population and support.

Or stay/visit and accept all of the bad with whatever you may view as good. It really is a free country in that respect.
So you make the option that best suits you, and do what you can to support the policies you believe in, even though you do not always succeed in getting them implemented. That is life in the greatest country on earth. And she might have the exact same beliefs as you, but due to circumstances she is where she is. The point is, you do not know. People who disagree with the status of government in CA are in fact moving. But not everyone has that opportunity. There are Republican reps from CA, so there are people living there that have similar beliefs to me. Is it not better that they remain and try to change things than giving up and deserting? It would seem so to me.
Just as you choose to remain in the US and try to make changes to better the place, so do they. This is the UNITED States. We are all citizens, and have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Not just the people you think you like.

Reactions: diverdon
So you make the option that best suits you, and do what you can to support the policies you believe in, even though you do not always succeed in getting them implemented. That is life in the greatest country on earth. And she might have the exact same beliefs as you, but due to circumstances she is where she is. The point is, you do not know. People who disagree with the status of government in CA are in fact moving. But not everyone has that opportunity. There are Republican reps from CA, so there are people living there that have similar beliefs to me. Is it not better that they remain and try to change things than giving up and deserting? It would seem so to me.
Just as you choose to remain in the US and try to make changes to better the place, so do they. This is the UNITED States. We are all citizens, and have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Not just the people you think you like.
Is that you Ernest?

Okay, slight problem here. A direct stare will not make them back down for they are rabid animals.

These animals will simply attack as they did, whether you stare at them or not. It's like Joe Biden saying that racking the action of a 12 ga will make them run away.

No, it won't. Is there only one way to stop this behavior now, especially with no police stopping them or being allowed to stop them? Or, to put it another way, these animals are going to keep doing this for as long as they are breathing and have a pulse. It will never stop until their heartbeat stops.

Period. End of paragraph.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
^this.

exactly what they vote for and support. AND chastise people who don't vote for it.

fuck 'em.

If that had been daughter of mine. Oh shit. Can’t say even on this site!

Reactions: 101st
The perpetrators have so little fear of consequences they actually filmed the attack and posted it on social media; even if they get caught they will get a slap on the wrist from progressive prosecutors. Anyone that stepped in to protect her or make a citizen's arrest would be more likely to go to jail than the attackers. We really are living in a clown world...

Votes with feet and wallets are just as effective as votes at ballot boxes. I’m not saying she’s deserving of this, not in the slightest, but I do say that citizens of societies that accept these conditions and stay in them while doing nothing to counteract their own degradation are not deserving of our sympathy.
Most of the younger generation don't even vote. The majority have zero clue on the crime going on around them and the ones that do believe that it'll never happen to them

?

Statistics make it very likely that she did. And even if she didn't, she chose to stay there and she chose to live unaware.

Reactions: ken226
Sad to say that she or any of us should not have to "avoid" certain neighborhoods. But also, more and more, this is happening many parts of a town, regardless of what "part of town."

But here is another way to describe these unhinged and feral thugs. I am reminded of a story.

Once upon a time, there was this mother sheep. A baby lion had lost its mother and was found by the sheep. She raised it as one of her own. And they would play and pass the time away, lying in the sun. And then one day, when he was grown, the lion ate the sheep and her other son.

Because he is a lion. That is what lions do, they eat sheep. And it does not matter what you call them or how you treat them, they eat sheep.

Reactions: MadDuner
Statistics make it very likely that she did. And even if she didn't, she chose to stay there and she chose to live unaware.
I don't fault too much. Home is home, you know the area you know the people, it is a rough decision to move states. She could also really think that her vote counts. That is also a very hard pill to swallow.

Reactions: AZLong
I don't fault too much. Home is home, you know the area you know the people, it is a rough decision to move states. She could also really think that her vote counts. That is also a very hard pill to swallow.
Once you fault victims for crimes, you have lost the battle. This is how the extreme left has taken over. I didn't think that would be true here.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Lol at all the people who’ll stare these people down or use a stern voice to scare them away.

Teenagers in some of the cities have more bodies to their names than the majority of veterans and current .mil.

These are people of action who’re not burdened by the fear of jail, nor do they have the moral and ethical hang ups that a law abiding citizen does. No hesitation, and your life literally is worth less than a bag of potato chips. The small bags.

Killers kill, fighters fight, and Marvin milquetoast gets rekt.

These guys are itching for a fight with whitey. Looking at them is considered a 'dissing' and you'd better be ready to throw down, cuz it's coming, with as many others as they can muster.

Its only going to get worse with the millions of military age males who have come thru the southern border.
Whitey will be the main target of these groups. .Gov will do nothing to stop it.
Think south Africa after the whites gave up power.

And while we are standing here patting ourselves on the back for the roasting and the rather piquant bon mot we sling back and forth, another animal has done this very thing to another person.

Oops, there went another one.

And another one.

And another one .....

Still not stopping. Why? Breathing in and out, of course.

I would like to think most people would not accept this. But for this to change, people must change how they are responding to this. Ignoring it is not making it go away.

Reactions: 96coal449
This will continue until they are made afraid to do it
Problem is, they are not afraid enough. I notice they don't do this around club houses for the Hell's Angels MC, or the Outlaws MC, or the Bandidos MC.

• Haha
Reactions: Balor