• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

This is why these criminals think they don't have to listen to cops.

Catch and release revolving door.
It's almost as if gun control does not actually work. There is not a law this guy did not break. Laws that usually leave the good citizen unprotected.

This is why these criminals think they don't have to listen to cops.

Catch and release revolving door.
It's almost as if gun control does not actually work. There is not a law this guy did not break. Laws that usually leave the good citizen unprotected.
What an evil white supremacist!

SC- I'm not driving, I'm travelling.

Cop- Ok, turn around and put your hands behind your back. We're travelling to jail.

They are just so utterly retarded I can't get enough of those videos.

They are just so utterly retarded I can't get enough of those videos.
Yes, but I want more cowbell taser.

The Soveriegn Citizen I spoke to said when he was stopped on IH35 doing 80 he told the DPS Trooper he was 'travelling' and showed him his special papers. He said the trooper just handed his papers back, apologized and told him to have a nice day.

I was like

iu

I think the patrol guy was very pissed that he actually got passed by someone driving 100mph. A certain amount over and its automatically considered reckless driving (ask me how i know).

If patrol guy had been sitting behind some bushes and someone went by at 100mph my bet is he would not have been as upset.

Like, "how dare you make a mockey of meee!, reeee!"

However, as many have said you aint gonna likely win that battle on the side of the road. And if this is your stand or die moment its likely a good idea to take a breath and look at the bigger picture.

Take the ticket and go home and get some nice (for you) pussy and relax. But instead you are dead....over speeding.

He's not dead over speeding.

He was stopped because of the speeding.

He was told to exit the vehicle.

He's dead because of his behavior after exiting the vehicle. Plain and simple.

I will help you as you seem to have forgotten what you said.

Nobody is harmed by someone stepping over the border. None. At all. Ever. Just as there is with speeding. Yet you want them arrested. But someone driving at a reckless speed is immune from arrest because why? Both crimes pose POTENTIAL harm. And speeding involves potential fatalities, much much worse. How is one arrest ok and the other not? By your argument, in both cases we should wait until actual harm is caused.

Does that make you the potential rapist, killer, drug dealer, child molester, bank robber, cyber criminal?

Hell let's make the minority report real.

You need to change your name to the Artless Dodger.

In post 35 you asked me 5 questions.

In post 36 I asked some clarity questions, mistakingly believing we were having an adult conversation.

In post 38 you accused me of dodging the question.

In post 68 I responded and asked you to answer the questions.

In post 73 you again accused me of dodging your question.

So in post 92 I responded to your questions and restated my request for your answers. Take a close look, I got really specific.

You continue to post ridiculous and invalid comparisons.

I answered your questions, line for line. Heck, I even numbered them. When will you answer my questions?

Be a man. Nut up or shut up.

(Note to the board: he’s gonna get squirrely and make up some excuse, just watch.)

P

It reminds me of arguments with my EX-wife.
Never stayed on topic. Deflection was her game.

Reactions: NoDopes
But since some people here are keen to bring up Leonard's past....

Cop had already been fired for excessive force....

If you are going to blame Leonard for his past, seems only fair we get to do the same for the officer

If you are going to excuse Lenny for his past, wouldn't it also be fair to give the officer 3 or 4 more second chances?

I mean, that's the logic you're using...

Go back and read the thread again, because fortunately it's no longer my job to explain shit to retards.
Why? Did you get fired?
I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability.

Does that make you the potential rapist, killer, drug dealer, child molester, bank robber, cyber criminal?

Hell let's make the minority report real.
I assume you mean to say that illegal immigrants should not be arrested. It is sometimes hard to understand an answer when someone answers a question with a question.

He's not dead over speeding.

He was stopped because of the speeding.

He was told to exit the vehicle.

He's dead because of his behavior after exiting the vehicle. Plain and simple.

Agree with all of that...

I assume you mean to say that illegal immigrants should not be arrested. It is sometimes hard to understand an answer when someone answers a question with a question.

I'm just trying to add to the confusion surrounding the OP.

Illegal Alien is the proper term. Immigrant would assume they are going to become a productive, tax paying, non-drain on society, citizen.

Arrest them? Nah. I say send them back over the non-existent security wall, using a trebuchet.

Or a punkin chunker...

• Love
Reactions: Pbgt
Illegal Alien is the proper term. Immigrant would assume they are going to become a productive, tax paying, non-drain on society, citizen.

All the above is incorrect and totally irrelevant. You can call them anything you like, do not care. Immigrant implies nothing. It is defined as one who immigrates or has immigrated, the manner is not defined. This is why I added the modifier, "illegal". English is a wonderful language.

Arrest them? Nah. I say send them back over the non-existent security wall, using a trebuchet.

Or a punkin chunker...
If you do not want to intelligently answer the question, don't. There was no requirement to quote my post at all.

Dumbass...I know reading is hard....but in this case it is vital to understanding the point I was making.

Go back and read the thread again, because fortunately it's no longer my job to explain shit to retards.

Go back and read my question, then answer it.

P

All the above is incorrect and totally irrelevant. You can call them anything you like, do not care. Immigrant implies nothing. It is defined as one who immigrates or has immigrated, the manner is not defined. This is why I added the modifier, "illegal". English is a wonderful language.

If you do not want to intelligently answer the question, don't. There was no requirement to quote my post at all.

You fuckers could turn pouring piss out of a boot into an argument.

I'm here to have a good time and drive shitbags like you crazy.
If you believe that trying to insult me actually insults me, you're the idiot in this conversation.

I see a lot of foot stomping, fist shaking Karens in this shit show.

You didn't answer my question you intellectually challenged, illiterate, imbecile. 🤣🤣

I wanna speak to the manager.
Right now dammit!!!

Okay, maybe just two or three Karens. They all operate the same way.

• Haha
Reactions: 37L1 and EddieNFL
You fuckers could turn pouring piss out of a boot into an argument.

I'm here to have a good time and drive shitbags like you crazy.
If you believe that trying to insult me actually insults me, you're the idiot in this conversation.

There was no insult. actual or implied. You responded to my post unnecessarily, and now want to cry because it is no longer "fun". And if you think you are "driving me crazy", you are the one that is quite mistaken.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Casselton