• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes.

No where in any of that does it state an officer may speed if he is not responding to a call.
It literally said it in black and white that a cop can speed in the pursuit of duty but he still must be safe. It specifically says that.

You just like fighting for the sake of fighting.

No where in any of that does it state an officer may speed if he is not responding to a call.
Your claim was "no lights". HTF do you know if they are responding to a call? You don't. So you would have no complaint. Your complaint was no lights, and you know it. Weasel. In case you forgot:

Legally police are only allowed to speed when they are responding to a call with lights on.

yes they are

I provided you the proof, and you cannot admit it. Weasel.

i know reading is hard for you....but i specifically said "when not responding to a call"

as the law clearly states:
"in response to an emergency call" = on duty responding
"in pursuit of an actual or suspected violator of law" = on duty responding
"or in response to but not on return from a fire alarm" = on duty responding

that is not carte blance to speed just because you are in a cop car....you cant speed going to lunch....going to the baracks....patrolling the highway.
I have not seen cops driving 100 mph to lunch. Or back to the station. Or just average patrolling.

grandmothers basement.....hell maybe you are one of the high functioning autistics that have enough money to buy a house and you havent left your own basement.

but literally no one believes you when you say "ive never seen a cop speeding".....not one person.
Are you purposefully misquoting me?

I said I have not seen cops speeding at 100 mph to non emergencies such as lunch, station or just patrolling.

oh so you're trying to find a loophole now because you realized you were wrong eh? 🤣 🤣 🤣
A loophole. I was responding to and refuting your quoted statement. If you had simply stated that a officer needs to be on a call, I would never had responded. You stated they had to have their lights on. Numerous times. I took the time to post proof that you were wrong. Weasel. I can now fully understand your stance, and why.

Any discussion with you is pointless.

dude....stop pretending like you didnt know damn well what i was talking about....you are looking foolish now in your desperate attempts to save face....
I have no idea what is in your pointy head. I can only respond to what you post. And I did. And you want to weasel out of it. And everyone here can easily see it.

1697841339835.png

Last edited:
Reactions: PropWash and Ronws
Here is what you fail to grasp:

You solely don’t get to choose what laws you are going to obey. If a 100+, which is reckless driving IS ON THE BOOKS as an arrestable offense, then that person goes to jail, it just doesn’t matter what you or I think, it’s the way it is, legally as an enforceable offense. It does not matter what you think as a singular person… That is not how it works other than in your head.
Your reading comprehension sucks. Never said that it's not on the books. Never said anything about choosing which regulations, laws to obey.
I don't know how to make it any easier to understand than this.... Why is it an arrestable offense if no one was hurt or property damaged?
The only answer that any of you idiots can come up with is the it's dangerous. That's false. Road engineers and other egg heads decide what the safe speed for a roadway is. Anything above that is considered dangerous. By that standard five miles per hour over should also be an arrestable offense?

Reactions: 96coal449
Speeding and reckless driving are traffic violations. Can you show me otherwise? I am listening and eager to learn. I am always learning.
Please enlighten me if I am wrong, instead of calling me an idiot. I'd like not to loose respect for you, which I do hold for many of your posts.

All misdemeanors in this state are arrestable offenses. In most cases the violator is given a summons to appear in lieu of arrest. Which is why, in this state, the failure to sign one is grounds for arrest because you are refusing to promise to appear before a magistrate or pay the fine.

This isn't just my opinion. This has been explained to me by people who are lawyers and others who are active and retired OSHP troopers.

And this is why shithouse lawyers lose every time.

Section 4511.251 | Street racing.​

Ohio Revised Code
/
Title 45 Motor Vehicles-Aeronautics-Watercraft
/
Chapter 4511 Traffic Laws - Operation Of Motor Vehicles

(A) As used in this section and section 4510.036 of the Revised Code, "street racing" means the operation of two or more vehicles from a point side by side at accelerating speeds in a competitive attempt to out-distance each other or the operation of one or more vehicles over a common selected course, from the same point to the same point, wherein timing is made of the participating vehicles involving competitive accelerations or speeds. Persons rendering assistance in any manner to such competitive use of vehicles shall be equally charged as the participants. The operation of two or more vehicles side by side either at speeds in excess of prima-facie lawful speeds established by divisions (B)(1)(a) to (B) (9) of section 4511.21 of the Revised Code or rapidly accelerating from a common starting point to a speed in excess of such prima-facie lawful speeds shall be prima-facie evidence of street racing
(B) No person shall participate in street racing upon any public road, street, or highway in this state.
(C) Whoever violates this section is guilty of street racing, a misdemeanor of the first degree. In addition to any other sanctions, the court shall suspend the offender's driver's license, commercial driver's license, temporary instruction permit, probationary license, or nonresident operating privilege for not less than thirty days or more than three years. No judge shall suspend the first thirty days of any suspension of an offender's license, permit, or privilege imposed under this division.

Section 4511.21 | Speed limits - assured clear distance.​

Ohio Revised Code
/
/
(P)(1) A violation of any provision of this section is one of the following:

(a) Except as otherwise provided in divisions (P)(1)(b), (1)(c), (2), and (3) of this section, a minor misdemeanor;

(b) If, within one year of the offense, the offender previously has been convicted of or pleaded guilty to two violations of any provision of this section or of any provision of a municipal ordinance that is substantially similar to any provision of this section, a misdemeanor of the fourth degree;

(c) If, within one year of the offense, the offender previously has been convicted of or pleaded guilty to three or more violations of any provision of this section or of any provision of a municipal ordinance that is substantially similar to any provision of this section, a misdemeanor of the third degree.

(2) If the offender operated a motor vehicle faster than thirty-five miles an hour in a business district of a municipal corporation, faster than fifty miles an hour in other portions of a municipal corporation, or faster than thirty-five miles an hour in a school zone during recess or while children are going to or leaving school during the school's opening or closing hours, a misdemeanor of the fourth degree. Division (P)(2) of this section does not apply if penalties may be imposed under division (P)(1)(b) or (c) of this section.

/Section 4511.20 | Operation in willful or wanton disregard of the safety of persons or property.
/

(A) No person shall operate a vehicle, trackless trolley, or streetcar on any street or highway in willful or wanton disregard of the safety of persons or property.
(B) Except as otherwise provided in this division, whoever violates this section is guilty of a minor misdemeanor. If, within one year of the offense, the offender previously has been convicted of or pleaded guilty to one predicate motor vehicle or traffic offense, whoever violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the fourth degree. If, within one year of the offense, the offender previously has been convicted of two or more predicate motor vehicle or traffic offenses, whoever violates this section is guilty of a misdemeanor of the third degree.

Why is it an arrestable offense if no one was hurt or property damaged?
Please provide a legal opinion of some kind, from ANYWHERE, that requires such. You are making this up.

Tell ya what. Howz about you ask someone here to off someone for you. Say for $10K. The potential victim doesn't even know it happened. No harm came to anyone, no property was damaged. How do you think that might play out for you? I can provide countless examples if you are not sure.

Reactions: Evolution 9
All misdemeanors in this state are arrestable offenses. In most cases the violator is given a summons to appear in lieu of arrest. Which is why, in this state, the failure to sign one is grounds for arrest because you are refusing to promise to appear before a magistrate or pay the fine.

This isn't just my opinion. This has been explained to me by people who are lawyers and others who are active and retired OSHP troopers.

And this is why shithouse lawyers lose every time.
Thank you for the response.
I do not agree with all here but am respectfully agreeing to disagree and moving on.
Again, thank you for a respectful response.

Howz about you ask someone here to off someone for you. Say for $10K. The potential victim doesn't even know it happened. No harm came to anyone, no property was damaged.
A bit different here if monies were exchanged. Then it's deliberate attempted murder.

A bit different here if monies were exchanged. Then it's deliberate attempted murder.

Of course, but according to our resident dipshit, no crime has occurred because nobody has been hurt yet 🤦‍♂️

He clearly hasn’t yet begun to think this through and is just parroting ideas he heard from some dude he thought was cool. We’ve all been there so I feel for him but he’s wasting every opportunity to change/learn.

Thank you for the response.
I do not agree with all here but am respectfully agreeing to disagree and moving on.
Again, thank you for a respectful response.

I don't care if you agree or disagree. That doesn't change reality or how wrong you are.

Let me guess, you don't drive.....you "travel"

LOL

That is not part of the "requirement". The entire argument is ridiculous, and has no basis in fact or law. If you can provide it, please do. Always willing to learn.

I do drive, and it is not a privilege. If I am traveling and not providing goods or services, then I am not preforming commerce.
These laws do not apply. Our forefathers recognized this as well as the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

Do I speed? Yes, but I respectfully maintain a safe speed, to not endanger others ie travelling at excessive speeds in a residential neighborhood.
I do find myself traveling 10 over on highways and the like. Sometimes I may be 5 over in a 40 or 45 zone. I'd not want to cause property damage or personal injury by blatant behavior.

I do drive, and it is not a privilege. If I am traveling and not providing goods or services, then I am not preforming commerce.
These laws do not apply. Our forefathers recognized this as well as the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

lol.gif

Please come to Ohio and post the video to youtube

Reactions: RTH1800
That is not part of the "requirement". The entire argument is ridiculous, and has no basis in fact or law. If you can provide it, please do. Always willing to learn.

Disregard. He's one of those sovereign citizen morons.

Reactions: AZLong
Your reading comprehension sucks. Never said that it's not on the books. Never said anything about choosing which regulations, laws to obey.
I don't know how to make it any easier to understand than this.... Why is it an arrestable offense if no one was hurt or property damaged?
The only answer that any of you idiots can come up with is the it's dangerous. That's false. Road engineers and other egg heads decide what the safe speed for a roadway is. Anything above that is considered dangerous. By that standard five miles per hour over should also be an arrestable offense?
It’s an arrestable offense, because that is what was decided by the government, regardless if you agree or not.

Can you really be this absurdly dense? For you I will rephrase: you can go 100 mph and if you don’t get stopped or run into someone then you get away with it. However, luck runs out and you will be emboldened to do it again and when you get stopped and you haven’t injured anyone or damaged any property, you can make your case of why you shouldn’t be arrested to the cop and judge, but it’s not going to end with your current views.

Yes, intelligent people determine what the speed limit is for a given section of road, based on many factors and it irrelevant if you agree or not.

Last edited:
oh so you're trying to find a loophole now because you realized you were wrong eh? 🤣 🤣 🤣

yeah, im sure theres pressing issues at the barracks that requires him to respond ASAP....right at the end of shift too, man thats convenient

you didnt provide proof of shit, and you know it cockfag....stop trying to find the "gotcha" thats suddenly going to make you correct.

just admit the L dude....you are wrong.....everyone can see you are wrong.....just own up to it and fucking move on.

dude....stop pretending like you didnt know damn well what i was talking about....you are looking foolish now in your desperate attempts to save face....

theres only one weasel here boss.....fuck dude.....just take the L like a fucking man

whatever help you sleep at night boss....just know everyone can see your blatant backtracking....and you arent fooling anyone.

Post 225, dodger.

P

You need to change your name to the Artless Dodger.

In post 35 you asked me 5 questions.

In post 36 I asked some clarity questions, mistakingly believing we were having an adult conversation.

In post 38 you accused me of dodging the question.

In post 68 I responded and asked you to answer the questions.

In post 73 you again accused me of dodging your question.

So in post 92 I responded to your questions and restated my request for your answers. Take a close look, I got really specific.

You continue to post ridiculous and invalid comparisons.

I answered your questions, line for line. Heck, I even numbered them. When will you answer my questions?

Be a man. Nut up or shut up.

(Note to the board: he’s gonna get squirrely and make up some excuse, just watch.)

P
Squirrel? Weasel.

So, have the engineers and eggheads come out and said that the people can drive 100 mph on the roads they designed. You said they had to say that. So, have they said that?

If speed was so dangerous Germany would have a higher rate of fatalities per unit of distance driven than the US. In fact it's the reverse.
The autobahn has unlimited speeds only in northern Germany unless that has changed in the last six or so years. I don’t want toexaggerate, but the autobahn has characteristics of a billiard table, there just isn’t the ‘bump-bump’ that is common on even our best highways here. The smoothness of the autobahn is difficult to describe, it just needs to be experienced.

It would be interesting to compare the data of fatalities on the autobahn between north vs south, I would speculate more fatalities in the north.

There was a tv documentary about the life flight helicopters for the autobahn in the north, IIRC there were eight helicopters. They showed numerous crashes of Porsches, BMW, I think even a Ferrari was in the program. The narrator (not me) stated the helicopters are not going to these high speed crashes for rescue in most instances, but rather recovery. Incredible how unrecognizable these high end cars are when they crash at 160 - 200 + mph.

It’s an arrestable offense, because that is what was decided. Were you a Marine? If so, did you get in trouble while you were serving? How about before you went in?
Well, thanks to DEI, they had to let women in.

"I had the right to remain silent. I did not have the ability." - Ron White

120 is still slow.
What speed is fast for you and what car are you driving and name/type of road/track? Please be honest and distinguish between your real car and road/track vs, your video car game and road.

Things don’t start to get fast until over 150mph. That’s when looking out the side of the car things are just a blur. 170 is the fastest I’ve been so far. Right now I’m driving a Toyota 86 that’s rev limited to 166mph and that bothers me.
I’ve never been able to top this car out on a circuit.
Here it is at 130 with a lot of revs to go.
IMG_9943.jpeg

Blanco, Tx. has one of those. 70 to 35mph in a quarter mile. It's a money maker.
Damn you ain’t kidding…. Haven’t been down there in years. But I got stopped there! Someone didn’t get a ticket

Protip for you buddy....that is how the world works.

That is why we still have murder even though murder is illegal.

Every person only follows the laws which they find acceptable....the reasons WHY they find them acceptable vary....it could be they are followed because they agree with them....or it could be because they don't want the ATF to shoot their dog.

If the state passes a law saying you can't fuck your wife, and the fine is $10......are you going to follow that law and never have sex with your wife because the state said it's illegal?

Frankly if you are willingly following laws you view as immoral or unconstitutional...you are a bit of a pussy

A law stating a man cannot have relations with his own wife is contrary to nature, contrary to human nature, contrary to God and God's nature, and contrary to natural objective purpose.

A law stating you cannot exceed a particular velocity on a public road, has a rationale and a basis beyond just "because we arbitrarily say so."

If you're okay with slavery and revenge killings, I am ultimately fine with the abolition of all traffic laws.

Why do you need to be okay with slavery? Because when you run an "optional" red light and exceed the "suggested" posted maximum in a particular area, and you kill somebody who matters to me, I will assume you will have also let your "optional" liability coverage lapse, thus you won't be able to pay the judgment I will obtain against you, and I will have you sold into slavery to satisfy the debt.

I am ultimately okay with people being sold into slavery to work off a judgment debt incurred by their negligence, recklessness, and certainly any wilful and wanton misconduct.

We as a society could abolish all traffic laws, make red lights optional and make speed limits suggestions, make insurance optional, I am not averse to that from a perspective of the constitution, however I have a right to impose slavery upon somebody who causes an injury and becomes subject to a judgment they cannot satisfy. If the person resists slavery, then in the real world they would be killed and the creditor would just take their wife or daughter.

I am ultimately not averse to living in that sort of world, but you should have a damn clear image of how that sort of world is going to work. You sort of strike me as those antifa anarchist wannabes who live with mommy and shout about how they want to abolish the police and how nobody can own property, property is theft, property is violence, they won't work, they don't have to work, they'll just take what they want.

Hint, in a world without police, if somebody is trying to steal my generator, damage my crops, steal my crops, etc., I'm going to beat them into submission and do whatever I feel like doing to them in the moment, which could vary from reducing them to slavery and selling them to somebody else, killing them on the spot, or scare them half to death before taking pity on them and letting them go with a valuable life lesson and soiled trousers. They're probably going to wish that police were coming and they could deal with police instead of me.

I follow certain federal gun laws I believe are immoral and unconstitutional, mostly because I don't intend to throw the opening pitch for a revolution, I won't turn out for a revolution if nobody else is going to show up, and I don't want to remembered as the "lunatic who killed a bunch of cops, federal agents, and National Guardsmen over gun laws" and I don't want the blood of those men on my hands, and I don't want to die when the second and third waves of responders arrive or the man hunt tracks me down. I don't deem it worth ending my life over.

If you feel strongly enough about your right to jaywalk that you want to jaywalk and murder the first officer who shows up to ticket you, then by all means, that can be your "contribution" to humanity, it can be what you are remembered for, and it can be what you discuss with God when you stand before Him at the judgment.

I place a fairly high value on human life and I want to be able to have as clean a conscience as possible when I go to answer to God, as I am ultimately responsible on some level for every life I ended or had a hand in ending.

If you're not able to differentiate and distinguish the order of magnitudes of difference between "a law that prevents you from having coitus with your own wife" [which would be worth violently resisting and ending soldiers/police over] vs a "traffic law involving speed limits on public highways" [which is not worth a lethal force confrontation] then that is on you and it is also an indicator of the failure of our nation's education to impart critical thinking skills as well as wisdom and discernment to you.

Reactions: AZLong
Legally police are only allowed to speed when they are responding to a call with lights on......you know that's what im fucking about, don't play stupid.

Tell me, when was the last time you saw a statie doing 55 on the highway with his lights off?

Never.....the answer is never.....and if you say otherwise, everyone knows you are a fucking liar.

So if police can drive at 90+ when not responding to a call, how can they then claim it's "super dangerous" when I do it?

I can't remember the last time I've seen an interstate with a speed limit as low as 55. Most of the interstates I deal with have normal speed limits of 65-70 mph.

This dude called and wants his arguments/examples back.
View attachment 8253413
More accurately some portions of society may act as you have stated.
A simplistic axiom is the shopping cart theory.

Many can and do operate though life and society without needing the threat of custodial intervention/incarceration.
Like many things/ideologies the masses are treated like kindergarten/prisoners as the result of the lowest common denominator.

Land of the free indeed...

R

Laws serve to put all of society on notice as to the bare minimal level of conduct that is expected and to provide a mechanism for fairly and justly punishing wrong-doers so they can never say, "I didn't know, I wasn't on notice."

A fair system of courts provides a basis for the peaceful adjudication of disputes so we don't have multi-generational feuds the way they do in say Afghanistan or Yemen.

It doesn't really matter if 95% of people can navigate life without committing significant crimes, say seriously violent crimes or substantial property crimes that at common law would be felonies, because 5% of society is enough to cause chaos and ruin the lives of others. It is necessary to have some laws addressing the worst sorts of behavior such as robbery, kidnapping, rape, burglary, arson, murder, larceny, fraud, forgery, etc.

This is a pretty good summation of the Greco/Roman concept of retribution being best left to the state due to the societal impacts of personal retribution when combined with family grievance psychology.

I think that Federalism combined with power-player politics has really brought more legitimacy to the anarchists viewpoint, which is always a bad thing. As a police officer, government worker, or politician it's extremely important to evaluate your actions based on the possibility of them contributing to Civil War 2.

For example, pretext stops work. They cut down on crime as you take criminals, some of them violent, off the street. But when you pretext stop an average person and you start questioning them using trained psychological techniques you are contributing at that moment to the counter-societal account balance that many average people are starting to pay attention to.

ALPRS, automated traffic ticketing systems, drone overflights of your property for tax purposes, metropolitan camera networks of both public and private cams, AI based bank account scrutiny for even more taxation, cell phone monitoring schemes, etc etc etc. The machine just grows and grows and grows and grows. And it has a seat at the top in the control center for another Stalin, or Mao. Just waiting for them.

Departments should not have ticket quotas and cities should not view police as a means to generate revenue through incessant ticketing of motorists who are otherwise not causing problems.

Tickets should be targeted against those who are demonstrably unsafe (doing something other than speed only) or who are creating obvious traffic hazards (speeding combined with dangerous maneuvers, following too closely, etc.).

Disregard. He's one of those sovereign citizen morons.
I dont think his idea is moronic at all! I think you fought for his right to travel freely. I think its misunderstood, but definately not a "moronic" idea.

Do we really need LE to protect the streets we drive on? We didnt have these stringent traveling rules when we had horse and buggy.

If a guy runs a red light and t-bones you, what rule, policy, benefit, ability does LE provide in that? Think about what they actually cure and solve on the road? They provide the same protection as they do crime, drugs, rape, murder.....Notta! They file a report, so insurance pays, and not a lot more. They are solving nothing. People speed, people go through red lights, people do what they are gonna do. Only thing I see happen when LE pulls a person over is they cause a pinch point in traffic, or people die. It also allows them to start their violation games of your 4th amendment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 96coal449 and ...
I don't have a care meter to measure with.
This is a game played where people notice the abscence of "n't" on couldn't care less, when they know what you mean.

It's a grammar game, played by tards that see fault in small grammar errors, usually followed with grammatical errors of their own, but because the internet brought it to their temporal lobe, they play the game.

Its a sheep game, played by sheep.

Last edited:
It’s an arrestable offense, because that is what was decided by the government, regardless if you agree or not.
Ahhh, see that. You do agree with me. The only reason is that the government decided it. Just some arbitrary number that they came up with to incarcerate a citizen. They could easily have followed their graduated fine to a ridiculous number with the loss of license. But they decided to have the person arrested. What is the purpose of arresting the person for exceeding this arbitrary number? Deterrence? Bwaaaahahaha, sure!!! Keep believing that your government is looking out for your safety.

So, have the engineers and eggheads come out and said that the people can drive 100 mph on the roads they designed. You said they had to say that. So, have they said that?
Stay in your lane old man. You are showing your IQ and it's probably closer to your shoe size than you think.

Reactions: ...
Laws serve to put all of society on notice as to the bare minimal level of conduct that is expected and to provide a mechanism for fairly and justly punishing wrong-doers so they can never say, "I didn't know, I wasn't on notice."

A fair system of courts provides a basis for the peaceful adjudication of disputes so we don't have multi-generational feuds the way they do in say Afghanistan or Yemen.

It doesn't really matter if 95% of people can navigate life without committing significant crimes, say seriously violent crimes or substantial property crimes that at common law would be felonies, because 5% of society is enough to cause chaos and ruin the lives of others. It is necessary to have some laws addressing the worst sorts of behavior such as robbery, kidnapping, rape, burglary, arson, murder, larceny, fraud, forgery, etc.
All that talk about fair. 99 mph and they write you a ticket but 100 you go to jail?
Sounds fair.
Brain washed. Just as they like it