• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

What a scumbag move.

I don't fault too much. Home is home, you know the area you know the people, it is a rough decision to move states. She could also really think that her vote counts. That is also a very hard pill to swallow.
no it's a very easy decision. Do I continue to stay in a state that protects these animals, won't lock them, and punishes me for defending myself and my neighbors continue to vote for these policies, or do I leave?

Reactions: Balor
De facto segregation has existed in the southeast for a long time for, well, reasons.

That hyena laugh. Did she get mugged by the Gimp or Dr. Giggles?

I bet she still votes Democrat once she finishes her rehab and re learns who she is.

Last edited:
I am onboard with, "they voted for it." And they did vote for it. If that same yard ape bought a Walmart "grill" of shiny brass teeth and stood in front of that same girl playing with his nuts and talking about his budding rap career she would have probably fucked him. If he offered to take her out in his freshly stolen car to dinner with his stolen credit card she would have went. When he was pulled over and the cops arrested him, he would have told her, "day is jus bein racis" and she would have believed him. Even as the cops who knew him by name read of his list of warrants she would have been trying to find a way to bail that animal out.

Big city leftists and fucktard college kids actually believe these animals are somehow driven to be animals by whitey and the lack of jobs in there ghettos. The fact is that if you offered these fucking animals $50 dollars an hour to paint houses and pick up the tons and tons of trash they generate they won't fucking work. Why? Because they are fucking animals.

The downside is that when you shoot this piece of shit, they will arrest you.
I was going to say, dressing like a hoe in the ghetto didn't get the kind of attention she was hoping for.

I was going to say, dressing like a hoe in the ghetto didn't get the kind of attention she was hoping for.
I see it differently. I don't see how they were interested in her sexually. They knocked her unconscious and took everything of hers while her male friend just stood there. I also don't think she should dress like that but that is a matter of fashion and not a reason to be a victim. I cannot say she would have been friends with the attacker in another context. And it still does not excuse behaving like a rival chimpanzee. We need some hammurabic and mosaic justice here. Some kind of justice that keeps him from doing this kind of thing again. Ever.

Even my points are academic. Nothing I have said has made that a better place. It is not healing her and it is not protecting the next person that they like to play the "knockout game" with.

Oops, another one just happened. And again...

And again....

Still happening. No one is stopping them. At all in any fashion, whatsoever.

I see it differently. I don't see how they were interested in her sexually. They knocked her unconscious and took everything of hers while her male friend just stood there. I also don't think she should dress like that but that is a matter of fashion and not a reason to be a victim. I cannot say she would have been friends with the attacker in another context. And it still does not excuse behaving like a rival chimpanzee. We need some hammurabic and mosaic justice here. Some kind of justice that keeps him from doing this kind of thing again. Ever.

Even my points are academic. Nothing I have said has made that a better place. It is not healing her and it is not protecting the next person that they like to play the "knockout game" with.

Oops, another one just happened. And again...

And again....

Still happening. No one is stopping them. At all in any fashion, whatsoever.
No, you see it the same. Being scantily dressed didn't get her the attention she was after.

It got her face down, unconscious on a filthy gum and spit covered sidewalk.

Reactions: Topstrap and Ronws
Oh, I thought I was gonna get me some watermelon in here and some fried chicken.

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
Okay, slight problem here. A direct stare will not make them back down for they are rabid animals.

These animals will simply attack as they did, whether you stare at them or not. It's like Joe Biden saying that racking the action of a 12 ga will make them run away.

No, it won't. Is there only one way to stop this behavior now, especially with no police stopping them or being allowed to stop them? Or, to put it another way, these animals are going to keep doing this for as long as they are breathing and have a pulse. It will never stop until their heartbeat stops.

Period. End of paragraph.
A stare is provocation. It’s a fine line between “I see you, and I know you know I see you” and “wanna go, bruh?”

Okay, slight problem here. A direct stare will not make them back down for they are rabid animals.

These animals will simply attack as they did, whether you stare at them or not. It's like Joe Biden saying that racking the action of a 12 ga will make them run away.

No, it won't. Is there only one way to stop this behavior now, especially with no police stopping them or being allowed to stop them? Or, to put it another way, these animals are going to keep doing this for as long as they are breathing and have a pulse. It will never stop until their heartbeat stops.

Period. End of paragraph.
A stare is provocation. It’s a fine line between “I see you, and I know you know I see you” and “wanna go, bruh?”

It all depends on who is doing the staring.

iu
iu

Reactions: Ronws
Once you fault victims for crimes, you have lost the battle. This is how the extreme left has taken over. I didn't think that would be true here.
Not what I am saying....what I am trying to say there are people that are born live their entire life, then die and never have a house 50 miles farther away then the house they grew up in.

This is the UNITED States
We are far from united.
Either from a state to stare perspective or the people of a once great republic.
Proof in point, you created a 10 post bicker fest over a difference in opinion. Instead, you could just lay your opinion and move on.

Before you decide to troll me, many of my posts push for unity. This is another.

Reactions: Balor