• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

I like both. They’re also better in a week or two…..the Shenks and Bombergers that is

Lucked out and found a complete set! Stuck at work only drinking coffee right now though...

20230925_103820.jpg

Ate at Shoto and now back at Jack Rose in DC. Both incredible.
IMG_0087.jpeg

Reactions: bkglock
Back in Bardstown KY. Great Pours at Old Forester. 2023 Birthday Bourbon was really tasty. The President’s Choice was kinda unbelievable. Definitely Brown Forman top shelf stuff.

Picked up an Old Forester Barrel Strength Bourbon and a Michters Barrel Strength Bourbon. Tried the Michters at Down One in Louisville and loved it tremendously!

IMG_2117.jpeg

I'm up in Salem, MA....wife wanted to go. She loves Halloween. I'm along for the ride. Did some witch tour last night and on our way back to our hotel, I stopped into this hole in the wall liqour store to grab something to drink back in the room.

8 people lined up buying airplane bottles to chug in the alley.... to my amazement, they have Weller, EH Taylor, Blantons, Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace in the shelf. I bet it never sells in this place with all the airplane bottle sales.

I grabbed a bottle of EH

I'm up in Salem, MA....wife wanted to go. She loves Halloween. I'm along for the ride. Did some witch tour last night and on our way back to our hotel, I stopped into this hole in the wall liqour store to grab something to drink back in the room.

8 people lined up buying airplane bottles to chug in the alley.... to my amazement, they have Weller, EH Taylor, Blantons, Eagle Rare, Buffalo Trace in the shelf. I bet it never sells in this place with all the airplane bottle sales.

I grabbed a bottle of EH
Airplane bottles? What’s that?

I was in Florida this week. EHT Uncut $469 lol. They take $50 off if you let them open it in the store. Eagle Rare for $160. Blanton’s was $285.

I giggled and walked away

I was in Florida this week. EHT Uncut $469 lol. They take $50 off if you let them open it in the store. Eagle Rare for $160. Blanton’s was $285.

I giggled and walked away

Wow! Yea that's laughable. Blantons is $69, ER is $40 now (used to be $29.99) and EHT SmB is $69

Spent the day in downtown Salem and breweries today. Tomorrow gonna stop at a few liqour stores around Boston

How was it?
It’s good. Intense and complex. I don’t really do well dissecting drinks unless my feet are held to the fire. Mostly just enjoy and relate on whether I like it, really like it, blown away or pass. I really like this. A cigar would be good with it.

Reactions: 6.5SH
Ranger IPA with a Makers follow on. 1 year anniversary of losing my father and if you don’t like the combo… I really don’t give a fuck.

White Monk.

Whazzat you says to yersef ?
White Russian with Frangelico instead of Kahlua.

Very tasty......VERY.

Back in Bardstown KY. Great Pours at Old Forester. 2023 Birthday Bourbon was really tasty. The President’s Choice was kinda unbelievable. Definitely Brown Forman top shelf stuff.

Picked up an Old Forester Barrel Strength Bourbon and a Michters Barrel Strength Bourbon. Tried the Michters at Down One in Louisville and loved it tremendously!

View attachment 8248232
I've only had birthday bourbon once (not sure what year.)

From what I recall, it smelled so good I was tempted to slather it all over myself and try to hit on ladies that were way out of my league.

It smelled so good it was weird.

Reactions: Labanaktis