• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

IMG_3875.jpeg

Reactions: Labanaktis
Four Gates Seelbach private reserve, Montecristo, Widespread Panic and fall 🔥❤️
IMG_0306.jpeg
IMG_0344.jpeg

Reactions: 91Eunozs
It was rough. Not gonna lie. Maybe it’ll settle down a bit now that it’s open and missing some juice. The RedLine was phenomenal. The Handy is a 21 that I just opened last night and is a new fave. It won’t be out on the bar for the peasants

I’ll look into the RedLine. Never hear of them. The JDBP Rye must be my jam. Absolutely love them. Just found a 138.9 proof yesterday… after my 127 proof is gone I’ll pop that one. The only Thomas H Handy I have tried is mine and it’s ridiculous level good. Wife picked it up for me on our Anniversary

I’ll look into the RedLine. Never hear of them. The JDBP Rye must be my jam. Absolutely love them. Just found a 138.9 proof yesterday… after my 127 proof is gone I’ll pop that one. The only Thomas H Handy I have tried is mine and it’s ridiculous level good. Wife picked it up for me on our Anniversary
Open em all and try side by side!!!

It is intense. Full flavor. Creamy mouthfeel. Not oaky at all. Heavy Carmel and burnt brown sugar, syrupy. Mid pallet Rye kick that is wonderful, Vanilla extract sweetness. Slight Heaven Hill nuttyness on the long finish. Definitely a buy even if $30 over msrp…

2 Pours in and it’s just beautiful. Not drying at all. Long finish.

IMG_2262.jpeg

Last edited:
The C919 is absolutely delicious. A119 is a close second.

had a good oatmeal stout with dinner

then a glass of Bulliet rye

now, Jameson, then bed

50/50 Laphroaig 10 yo Cask Strength and Drambuie over ice.

Enjoying the EC 919 again. These are just delicious. Had to pass on M20 in Alexandria today. $250/oz.
On another note, dodged a massive bullet today. Was going to buy a used X3 for our daughter who turned 16. It had a ticking sound and they tried to say it was normal for that GDI engine. I looked it up and seemed reasonable, BUT, could be more costly issues. So we took it to the dealership for a PPI and it had all kinds of shit wrong, including the engine. “Mechanically totaled” is how he put it. $24K in total repairs. Needless to say didn’t buy it. 🍻