• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

Starbucks Christmas Blend

I hope to be pouring some PVW 20 year old later on this evening!
smile.gif

French press Verona but like KYS338, I will be having some PVW tonight. Have always been a single malt scotch guy but bourbon is coming on strong. Got six bottles (2-23s, 2-20s and 2-10s) for my birthday. Awesome stuff.

The PVW release date should be soon. I have another 6-8 bottles being put aside for me which might be all of CTs allotment come to think of it.

IMG_20121119_104753.jpg

I'm 3/4's the way through a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. "I don't always drink wine, but when i do... I drink alone"

Tall can of Fosters followed by a couple Guinness and a Blue Moon. It was one of those "clear out the scrap nights"

1.5 Oz Vodka
3/4 Oz triple sec
1/4 Oz pomegranate juice
1/2 Oz lime juice

Shake vigrously, strain into chilled glass, repeat as needed until relatives arrive.
laugh.gif

Jefferson's 18 year Presidential Reserve. So smooth.

Right now Maker's mark! later tonight i have an unopened bottle of 36yr old Kentucky straight bourbon to drink with my friends
and family.

Diet coke. After I swing by Dicks and pick up a rifle later tonight, it'll be time to switch to whiskey.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m14er</div><div class="ubbcode-body">2010 Shatter Grenache. Off the f-ing charts. Happy Thanksgiving all....

Shatter.jpg
</div></div>

Just found some on sale at Applejacks $23.99. Going to give it a shot.

15 yr old Red Breast Irish Whiskey

Detox tea that my special lady friend makes me drink.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bouvie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Detox tea that my special lady friend makes me drink. </div></div>

*CRACK she must be damn good with that whip

JW black and water

Boulevard Pale Ale

2 days left contact me at 816-718-9489 if your still wanting to get in on the TBAC deal,
Thanks
Steve

6 pages into a 10 page paper, and staring at a bottle of Laphroig 1/4 cask that I will crack into when I finish.

Ole Smokey Tennessee Moonshine, not the best tasting but I'm going for f'ed up in a hurry.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
4CBE8C50-EA55-43E2-AF7A-CB9AC0A996C3-225-0000002DFD22A8E9.jpg

Sipping this right from the bottle. Good stuff. </div></div>

^^^ Junior Johnson as in the old time Nascar driver? Am I correct sir? Oh.....and at the moment I'm enjoying black coffee.

Tea, with honey and cinnamon...for the arthritis.

The Driver

driver_zps6095e405.jpg