• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
4CBE8C50-EA55-43E2-AF7A-CB9AC0A996C3-225-0000002DFD22A8E9.jpg

Sipping this right from the bottle. Good stuff. </div></div>

^^^ Junior Johnson as in the old time Nascar driver? Am I correct sir? Oh.....and at the moment I'm enjoying black coffee. </div></div>
One and the same. Jr Johnson was running shine long before racing cars.

Some Clan McGregor on the rocks, not Livet or Fiddich but I'll take it on a budget.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Graham</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limoncello </div></div>
I made some of this a year ago, I love it and keep a supply on hand at all times.

Buddah beer. Oddly shaped Buddah bottle, but quite tasty.

Coffee now to recover from a lot of Blanton's last night. Whew!

Miller 64...gotta a blizzard coming so I will most definately take it easy tonight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HiCapMag</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am drinking an "Arrogant Bastard Ale"

a bit hoppy, but really quite good...and fitting LOL

Merry Christmas! </div></div>
Not a big fan of hoppy beer but I have wanted to get some Sublimely Self Righteous Ale. Family finally left so I'm having 1554 Black Ale for now.

About to make an espresso, with some Bailey's in it. Good way to start a Boxing Day, eh?

And yeah, there's probably some sort of fancy name for that drink, but I've no idea what it would be. I simply like strong coffee, and throwing some Bailey's in it only makes it better at Christmastime.

cherry juice - straight up...trying to offset all the ham and cured meat products, sweets and alcohol induced gout attack over the past day and a half. I wish gout on noone.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JasonB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cherry juice - straight up...trying to offset all the ham and cured meat products, sweets and alcohol induced gout attack over the past day and a half. I wish gout on noone. </div></div>

Get some strawberries and celery seed. Eat about 8 strawberries a day and a spoon full of the celery seed. I did this a couple months back and in one day I had almost zero pain in my ankle. It took me half a day to figure out what it was and then searched online for solutions instead of going to a dr.

Jim Beam Black Label over "store bot" ice, watching POTUS on TV discussing the Urgency for Congress to act. What is the Hurry, we have until Monday at Midnite. Plenty of time left to get a vote or start a term paper. I know I am relaxing with drink, they should too.

Protein and water, 2 months until I am home from Afghanistan whoo whoo! What should my 1st drink be?!

BEER. any Beer. Stuck with the kids all day. house work and Domestic Duty, Wife's Birthday.
Lots and lots of beer now please.

after doing a little Belvenie Doublewood (12yr), singlewood(15yr) and port wood(21), I'm having some Macallan 15yr.

Never have cared for the doublewood, but everything else has been really good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M.Williams</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mackdrvr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: km71107</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
4CBE8C50-EA55-43E2-AF7A-CB9AC0A996C3-225-0000002DFD22A8E9.jpg

Sipping this right from the bottle. Good stuff. </div></div>

^^^ Junior Johnson as in the old time Nascar driver? Am I correct sir? Oh.....and at the moment I'm enjoying black coffee. </div></div>
One and the same. Jr Johnson was running shine long before racing cars. </div></div>

God that apple midnight moon is the devil...chilled warm or hot doesnt matter
crazy.gif

Right now its Canadian Club Premium and 7up.
grin.gif
There's a kegger two doors down and contemplating on going...

Oskar Blues "Mamas's Little Yella Pils" MMM MMM Good!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: D Constance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Advocare Arginine Extreme</div></div>

hey i just downed some spark but was wondering how you liked that arginine extreme...about to put in a big order and had a guy ask me about it but ive never tried it