• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

364px-Knob_Creek.JPG

Coffee but its 0600 here, give it a few hours and i'll switch to Shiner's Bock

Peet's Coffee & Tea New Guinea Highlands roast, steeped 5 minutes in a steel press pot & strong enough to give an African elephant involuntary muscle twitches. (It is a work day, after all...)

-David

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maple One</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A glass of Châteauneuf du Pape, Domaine du vieux telegraphe.
</div></div>
You stepped in what?!?!? Just kidding, I don't know a damn thing about wine. The few times I've bought any, I based my choice on price & alcohol content. My wife has some of the fancy stuff in a box in the fridge. The box is pretty handy. If you drink too much, you have something to throw up in......
Instead of wine, I'm working on some of this
C7EC8122-10AE-43AB-B5A8-5684CE536DCD-3682-0000026C2CAF0D3F.jpg

Only the finest PBR, it did win a ribbon one time (so they say)

Well, I <span style="text-decoration: underline">was</span> drinking more bourbon, but in light of recent news perhaps I should skip the middle man and go straight to water.

*sigh*

-David

Puttin the hurt on an Abita Turbodog.... thinking on riding to the store to grab some Knob Creek...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tsavo303</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yuenling </div></div>

Good stuff. Maryland raised here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timesublime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevinjs1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does for me. The alcohol content is a little higher so one bottle does it right for me. I have bought this for many people as gifts and no one has ever been disappointed. I think it is one of the best beers I have ever drank. </div></div>

Thank you for the reply. I saw this at applejack the other day and it caught my eye. </div></div>

That is some damn good beer! I can see what you were saying about one bottle being enough!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timesublime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: timesublime</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevinjs1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It does for me. The alcohol content is a little higher so one bottle does it right for me. I have bought this for many people as gifts and no one has ever been disappointed. I think it is one of the best beers I have ever drank. </div></div>

Thank you for the reply. I saw this at applejack the other day and it caught my eye. </div></div>

That is some damn good beer! I can see what you were saying about one bottle being enough! </div></div>

The first bottle I drank I had it all in one sitting and when I stood up it didn't knock me down but I was super fucking surprised. That shit sneaks up on you.

This was highly recommended by somebody who knows whiskey. It may be my new favorite whiskey. It's not ungodly expensive, $49.99 a bottle.
E6C47396-FADC-4B7C-8668-A91FB3AD7895-6917-0000059AE1A6BFBE.jpg

Fresh, just home roasted Guatamalan coffee. Need a cigar to go with it.

More Knob Creek tonight. Absolute, unrivaled, hands-down favorite whiskey in all the world. I'll take it even over the best Scotches, which is rather saying something.

-David