• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Four fingers of Dripping Springs vodka in a short glass with Meyer's lemon and Schweppes and a great Texas sunset. Hard to beat.

The usual on a cool Vegas night

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 32
What are you drinking right now!?

Coffee.......black, with gunpowder in it. Makes a man hard!
Saltpeter (potassium nitrate) is the subject of the opposite urban legend. It's a poison, but in the days of uneducated medicine it was used as a muscle relaxant.

HELP!!! My girlfriend thought she was giving me a good gift of Scotch. PC7? Switchblade, how I do drink this (to me crap?) without puking? Girlfriend says I can't kiss her if I drink it before. Really strong peat/smoke with glycerin after taste.

Last edited:
HELP!!! My girlfriend thought she was giving me a good gift of Scotch. PC7? Switchblade, how I do drink this (to me crap?) without puking? Girlfriend says I can't kiss her if I drink it before. Really strong peat/smoke with glycerin after taste.
Invite all a Your frienz over, git about a sixz pack in each oneaum, then break out "The GOOD Stuff" and it`ll be gone afore the nights over. end of bottle.

OH Yeah, two cups a coffeee at "THAT" meetings, home at nine, rolled a couple a snowballs aroun on the flooor fuhr the kittens, they did`n knows whut tuh think bout dat, had a bowl a ice cream with the ten oclock news and now itiz time to pley. heyheyhey.

Last edited:
Not bad, I do think drinking the sixz pack each before the scotch is in the best interest to keep my friendz. I did drink some more cutting it with pepsi. Still wouldn't recommend to anyone I like.

LOLOLOLOL
YUP, do`n wanna loooose any frienz. LOLOLOL Is it as bad as "Gold Schlager", sort of like a hint of peppermint schnapps and an overtaste of kerosene. MMMMmmm, GOOOOD Chit Man, LOLOLOL
I used to drink, I used to drink A LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! back in the day, before it ever became popular, it was Jagger Meister. mhuhhhh. I really liked drinking dat tooo. LOL

The smell is better described as the vapor that clings to your clothes after work at a waste water treatment plant, with smoky hints. Now drink a soda. That is the taste. ;q

It is still early here at Jekyll Island, so I'm still drinking Folger Black silk. Fishing and Bud Light long neck later in the day.

Coffeeeeee, I like coffeeee, black~n~hot coffeeeee.
Clear skys, suns a shining, a good frost, solar storms suppose to be passing through tomorrow night, Halloweeeen with the Northern Lights a blazing. It just does`nt get any better.

New Belgium's 1554......yum. no treater-trickers since we're so far out here.

wake me up when the nightmare is gone..(2016 I hope)