• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

She is drinking Jack and I am drinking Cuervo straight. Her chaser is a pepsi and mine is a 40 of ice cold Busch lmao, gotta coach at a bench meet in the morning so taking it easy.

Slippery Slope Ale from Cascade Lakes Brewing Co. Pretty tasty! 6.4% goes a long way when you have hardly ate all day and rarely drink :)

BTW, I am drinking Jameson's on the rocks with a lemon twist (does that sound too girly? TOO BAD!)

What are you drinking right now!?

Just saw that at the local store... your opinions?
Nice burnt copper color. Early bread and toasted honey smell, opens to light tobacco and develops into a fruity charcoal nose of sweet almond and ripe melon. A light but lingering oiliness on the mouth. Some of my friends caught dry flavors of grain and oak. All agree that it is explosive and strong like Maker's Mark, but more restrained at the start. Finish is long, sweet-corn, citrus and oak, oilier than expected and sweet.

My opinion: A good value, and one of the best to come along recently in its price range.

Last edited:
Nice burnt copper color. Early bread and toasted honey smell, opens to light tobacco and develops into a fruity charcoal nose of sweet almond and ripe melon. A light but lingering oiliness on the mouth. Some of my friends caught dry flavors of grain and oak. All agree that it is explosive and strong like Maker's Mark, but more restrained at the start. Finish is long, sweet-corn, citrus and oak, oilier than expected and sweet.

My opinion: A good value, and one of the best to come along recently in its price range.

Mac18 is just awesome, description aside.

Mac18 is just awesome, description aside.
That was Eagle Rare. Knight asked me for my opinion.

Macallan is sweeter on the nose, with honey and Sherry and flowers, with an immediate full body that starts and remains smooth and not oily. It is more flowery and smoky on the palate with a much more rounded finish. Of course, Macallan is a Scotch, and a very good one, and one of my favorites.

Last edited:

Still Eagle Rare. It's that good, and it's under thirty bucks a bottle.

According to a friend, the US's oldest veteran(107) starts his day with a cup of coffee with a shot of booze. Have to let the wife know, so she stops complaining about my coffee with Yukon Jack when I get home, now. Grandpa always said his doc told him to take a shot of Five Star once a day.

So Eagle Rare is on my list, is Van Pappy's worth it? was told 76 a bottle but not sure on what bottle, and can't stand paying that much lol.

Had a good assortment of different beers tonight, with a very enjoyable meal. One of the most memorable brews tonight was a firestone ale.

New Belgium's "Giddy Up" .....YUK!!! Espresso infused beer is not good. (Only have them Cruz they're in a sample and they've been building up)

wake me up when the nightmare is gone..(2016 I hope)

Coffee from the Keurig.

I was VERY skeptical about the Keurig system, but after a year, I'm a HUGE fan. GREAT coffee, very hot and very fast.

Red Koolaid. I just got into reloading and went with Hornady...

Back to it with Moose Drool from Montana's big sky brewing

wake me up when the nightmare is gone..(2016 I hope)