• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

Michelob Ultra tonight. Normally an IPA of some sort, but happen to be out at the moment
frown.gif

I've got a Breckenridge small batch IPA.Bought a six pack the other night and liked it so well that I went back and bought four more. Lightman

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DanU</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pendleton and ice </div></div>

Good stuff...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lightman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just lit the grill and opened a Bells Expedition Stout.Thick,rich and dark.Bells is hard to get in Arkansas,a friend brought several cases back from a dog show. Lightman </div></div>

Now I have a reason to go to a dog show.

Rock on brother just get it COLD BEFORE YOU DRINK IT.

Jamison Whiskey neat with a Red Stripe Beer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
958ba72e.jpg
</div></div>

Maser, take those baby wipes and clean that nasty comb.

Easy Street wheat beer from O'Dell brewing co. in Ft. Collins CO. Good stuff. Bought a bottle of Russian Standard vodka to try later.

Pendleton and Seven. Curious about Boltrippers Jalapeno Wine?????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Pendleton and Seven. Curious about Boltrippers Jalapeno Wine?????
</div></div>

a local gun store owner set forth about one month ago to make a batch of Jalapeno wine.....it was his first attempt, turned out fairly decent.....'n prolly use it to marinate some pig backstrap i got in the freezer....

I'm typically a Miller guy, but the new Bud Light Platinum was on the menu last night. I think it will be advertised during the super bowl. If I remember correctly, they have only released it to us Texans until the game.

Maser, You ever hear of "40 hands"?

My all time favorite drink is Kool-aid...the red kind.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GUNNER75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maser, You ever hear of "40 hands"? </div></div>

No and I don't think I want to know what it means.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Twinings earl grey tea

Im out at sea, no drinking
cry.gif
</div></div>

Clearly, you are not the Captain of an Italian Cruise Ship...

Cheers,

Sirhr </div></div>

I am shocked this one didnt get one LMAO, too soon maybe, but I liked it

Three Wishes Cabernet Sauvignon. Three bucks a bottle at Whole Foods, and a good, if not great, red wine.