• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskyTangoFoxtrot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tito's handmade Vodka from Austin Texas and...uh.. cranberry </div></div>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NM6AeW8ok6E"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NM6AeW8ok6E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ArmaHeavy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskyTangoFoxtrot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tito's handmade Vodka from Austin Texas and...uh.. cranberry </div></div>
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NM6AeW8ok6E"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NM6AeW8ok6E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>
good one..had not seen that

it was just a splash man

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskyTangoFoxtrot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
good one..had not seen that

it was just a splash man </div></div>

It was a nudge on my end. No offense given or intended.

796d6ab2.jpg

Becks n/a...I hate the Arab world. Damn fun haters. Or maybe I hate general order number one...equal amount of fun hating in that one.

C_K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: E3C3H3O3</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sirhrmechanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Glock30</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Twinings earl grey tea

Im out at sea, no drinking
cry.gif
</div></div>

Clearly, you are not the Captain of an Italian Cruise Ship...

Cheers,

LMFAO!! Awesome. We see some cruise ship here and there and we harass them on the radio. It's fun
Sirhr </div></div>

I am shocked this one didnt get one LMAO, too soon maybe, but I liked it </div></div>

Mirror Pond pale ale. From the Deschutes Brewery in Bend Oregon. They have a fine selection of quality brews from IPAs to Stouts. If you happen to be in the area they have good grub too!

The one and only Natty Light! I don't know how they make it so good and so cheap!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooter65</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dos Equis XX </div></div>

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. Stay thirsty my friend."
grin.gif

Dude! You have had no coffee until you have had coffee steeped in a french press. Dammit! Grind it fine, push down hard, and get ready for the best joe you ever had. It ain't for those wearing pacemakers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Dude! You have had no coffee until you have had coffee steeped in a french press. Dammit! Grind it fine, push down hard, and get ready for the best joe you ever had. It ain't for those wearing pacemakers. </div></div>

An Aeropress will send your French Press into the trash.

Navan on the rocks has been my drink of choice as of late.

Terrible "Break Room" coffee. I'm trapped at work,no options.

McDonald's Coffee (Sr. Discount 30 cents)

Blue saphire gin martini, with bleu cheese stuffed olives

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Belisarius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMG_7288.jpg
</div></div>

I had something like this once, where do you get this? Vodka with pepper and honey right?

Yep. Friends brought it from somewhere way east.