• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Red Bush. A member here suggested it.

image.jpg

Reactions: canman and Maxduty
On my second bottle of Orion tonight. Tomorrow, grass cutting and Buschhhhhhhhhhh. Hey, it's cheap.

Rabbit Hole Kentucky Straight Rye. Yes it's only noon but my weekend started early LOL

Just about to crack these open.

Attachments

• 6F9B5627-3012-4C97-BB6F-1F279BDF5B78.jpeg
    6F9B5627-3012-4C97-BB6F-1F279BDF5B78.jpeg
    373 KB · Views: 145
Found a new nectar today. Usually a Midleton or Red Breast drinker, but this is pretty good.

Attachments

• bushmills.JPG
    bushmills.JPG
    396.5 KB · Views: 138
Reactions: canman
I started drinking coffee from a beer stein when I was stationed in Bamberg, about 25 years ago now.

A little George Dickel in there makes it just right.?

7A701D6E-957D-4074-9F63-A7ECD6650991.jpeg

Reactions: John Wesley Hardin
Headed to Louisville, KY for a short weekend. Anyone out there recommend something from the area? Bourbon or whiskey they are partial to?
That I won’t find in east IA?
Say $60 or less?

Trying the costco small batch bourbon.

Pretty good. Little more bite than bullett on the front end. May try with a few drops of purified H20 or a whiskey stone or two.
I do like whiskey chilled but not watered down frequently.

Bet if I poured another after these 2 fingers I wouldnt notice as much......

Just tried (killed the bottle) Basil Haydens 2x2 rye.
I'm not big on blends but this ain't bad. It ain't really cheap either, so the search continues.

Trying the costco small batch bourbon.

Pretty good. Little more bite than bullett on the front end. May try with a few drops of purified H20 or a whiskey stone or two.
I do like whiskey chilled but not watered down frequently.

Bet if I poured another after these 2 fingers I wouldnt notice as much......
I just picked up another bottle of that myself. Word is that it is George Dickel of some sort.

I have bought the Caribbean Cask a couple times, I like it. It's a $75 bottle around here. If you like Balvenie, try the 15 year old sherry cask, about a $90 bottle, that one is one of my favorites.