• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

Water right now. Earlier some heavy red wine. Last night on here I had gotten into some Makers' Mark. I'm sure I annoyed everyone in the shout box, but I was entertaining myself!

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfowlman2

Currently, some very classy red box wine. Shall soon be followed up by some Busch light and maybe even some whiskey of some sort. Just the usual pre workout mix....
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VA Gentleman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gatorade-Rain Berry
</div></div>

Love that stuff but it comes in second too grape. I guess Dime-a-tap got the best of me as a kid.

Reactions: 338dude

Im working on my 5th cup of coffee thanks to the busch light I had last night.
Pretty sure I would still be in cup four or five reguardless.

Bottle of water and some kind of caffeine filled Starbucks like frappy thing in a bottle.... boring isnt it.

• Haha

Right now it's water. Gonna have a Shiner Black Lager in my hand as soon as I'm home from work though.

Chocolate whey with a half banana and scoop of peanut butter.