• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

Re: What are you drinking right now!?

I'm having a Michelob Amberbock Dark Logger and snacking on a locally made "Hot" beef jerkey. I normally drink light beer but I really enjoy a dark heavy beer. It just "feels" like a laid back, kick back after a long day beer.

Cheers!

Shiner bock now, Delirium Nocturnum later. Its a Belgian ale, not my thing but I'll see how it goes.

Knob Creek and water. Getting ready to find a good cigar, have got some bad news just now
frown.gif

Moose Drool it's a great beer. Ubet sorry to hear that your drinking because of bad news.

Coors Light because my rifle build has killed my disposable income.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee w/ cream and sugar.

Just finished helping a buddy move into his new, and first, house. I figured the occasion was worthy of breaking out the Crown Royal XR. I got home and decided another glass was in order. One rock and that's it.

Just poured some fresh Starbucks medium roast in my cup!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Willys46</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PENDLETON

Pendleton.jpg
</div></div>

There are so many things wrong with that picture.... it pains me!

Agree. Watering whiskey is illegal if your bartender does it. Ice = water, as it melts.

Anybody else use whiskey stones? Google 'em.

Attention Pendleton drinkers: Seaarch out the 12-year old, comes in a cut glass bottle and is labled "1910". tasty. If you like Pendleton it'll float your boat.

Back on thread: Black coffee.

1911fan

I was drinkin' Stone IRS, but I ran out, and now it's Foster's...

Just finished a Leibinger Seeradler Classik. Damn good stuff. It's a mix of beer & lemonade. The Seeradler Plus is made with grapefruit. That shit is foul
sick.gif

Seeing that I am actually sitting here checking my "PM's" and drinking a "Yuengling Traditional Lager" .I would post here, I know tomorrow is "FATHERS DAY" ,I plan on grillin and drinking a couple cold ones, Hope everyone does the same, Be happy..

miker

Kona coffee <span style="text-decoration: underline">now</span> and 3 Floyd's 'Arctic Panzer Wolf' <span style="text-decoration: underline">later</span>. Tonight~Fri will be consuming copius amounts of H2O, in preparation for a 12-Hr MtnBike Race on Sat.

Guys I've become a fool for redbull. One or two in the morning and one more somewhere in the afternoon. It's gotten so bad that I pack one for each day I'm on the road. Thank the lord for 4 day trips. That way I only have to carry 3.

2007 Jaqk Cellars Soldiers of Fortune Syrah with some grilled lamb chops.

Wife outdid herself this Father's Day.