• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What are you drinking right now!?

drinking my lunch right now, it's contents are

1 canteloupe
2 big bowls of spinach
2 apples
5 large carrots
1 bannana
2 cups of blueberries

My wife talked me into watching the documentary "fat, sick, and nearly dead" and thought it made alot of sense, so 2 weeks ago I started a 60 day Juice only diet. 2 weeks in and gotta say I do feel great and strangley enough the juices are very filling and I havent felt hungry at all.

Karhu III Olut Ol Beer , I am pretty sure Karhu is Finnish for Bear Piss . Its the first beer I have ever drank that tastes the same whether its warm , cold , freshly opened or been sitting on the counter for 2 hours . Lets hope I can find something that doesn't suck before I leave this place .

Got me a Stella Artois beer. My son brought it over on Mother's day. Dang good beer. I am kinda picky as I spent 9 years in Germany and they have good beer in Bavaria. This one is OK.